• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ex-Pokémon Fans ^_^

• Thread starter Deleted member 5341
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Re: Ex-Pokémon Fans ^_^

I've always loved the first two movies. After them, though, memories just run together. I'll watch the first few episodes of pokemon any time ^^. I love Pikachu when he didn't obey his master. "Hug him again, idiot! I dare you!" lol But now it's gone the way of Yu-Gi-Oh and "GX-ified" itself. 151 pokemon is enough for me, thankyou.

Roxas Lover

I some time watch the show when nothin's on but i luv the games

i have the 2nd movie butnot the first

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★

I HAVE ALL OF THEM!!!.. ah..er... it sure does bring memories.. I like the 1st one best<.<

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com

As I watch the pokemon series and played the original pokemon games on my gameboy, I always wonder if Ash ever becomes the pokemon master. I stopped watching the pokemon series when May joins with Ash. I think this happens after the Johto League series, I can't remember much. When the first movie came out, I was so hyped to get those Pokemon promo cards and most of all the battle between Metwo vs Mew. The last movie I saw was Pokemon 4ever.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

I watched Pokemon like it was my reilgion...I have only the first Movie though..but my fav is the second one..( I love that song on the flute thing)..I tried to raed the manga but I was too young to understand it all...(which sucks cuz you cant find those things anywhere in stores no more..and DBZ)..I stoped watching when they got past Jhoto or something....I see it from time to time now..but I miss the old ones the most....*sigh* I still have my cards too...lol

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member

AAML 4EVER. For those of you who know what that means, that would be the proof that yes, I am a fan (I was the third to reach Pokemon Champion at Serebii Net, and #1 poster for about a year)

Best movie was The Power of One. Best game was the originals, or their remakes (Crystal was very good too) Best episode was Gotta Catch Ya Later, Thunder Shock, Water Flowers of Cerulean City, or maybe Can't Beat the Heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back