• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ex-Pokémon Fans ^_^

• Thread starter Deleted member 5341
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5341

Ex-Pokémon Fans ^_^

Today I was going through my old anime videos and i found Pokémon the First Move (Yes that REALLY old one where Mewtwo and Mew have a smackdown) and I decided to watch it and it brought back so many old memories of when I was young and in love with Pokémon (aka. the pre-KH era) ^o^

Anyhoo, I was just wondering if anyone else remembers this (or is still into Poké) and remembers the hype for this.... and the craze for the "light-up mew" toy at Burger King lmao... I find it really funny now that I'm in high school...but then again i'm Japanese so it's in my blood to love anime (or so i've heard) =]

So come post your thoughts ~

Cold Axel

In a marshmellow truck trying to figure out where
Re: Ex-Pokémon Fans ^_^

AngelicPaopuHart said:
Today I was going through my old anime videos and i found Pokémon the First Move (Yes that REALLY old one where Mewtwo and Mew have a smackdown) and I decided to watch it and it brought back so many old memories of when I was young and in love with Pokémon (aka. the pre-KH era) ^o^

Anyhoo, I was just wondering if anyone else remembers this (or is still into Poké) and remembers the hype for this.... and the craze for the "light-up mew" toy at Burger King lmao... I find it really funny now that I'm in high school...but then again i'm Japanese so it's in my blood to love anime (or so i've heard) =]

So come post your thoughts ~

Eh I still have that same movie but, I lost my love for it and changed too more cool stuff (Naruto,FMA,Trigun) much better animes but yeah I still play the games though...Action Replys Rules !

I

inhiding

A lot of people have felt nostalgic about Pokémon lately. I recently finished Emerald. xD

Epilogue

killjoy princess

Ah, Pokémon. I still watch it >>;. The Japanese version mind you. I love the manga. x3 I bought like only two volumes though. I played last played Fire Red....but I really wanna play the new one for the GC. ><;

I just watched Pokémon 2000, I cried. xD I love Lugia and all that Kasumi x Satoshi action (Misty x Ash). The first movie was a good movie, I have it around here somewhere...

Santuary

Yeah, that movie brings back some good memories of when i was a huge pokemon fan. And i also remember the burger king toys, i only had time to go twice, the first time all the toys were sold out, the second time i only got a dumb oddish cuddly. Right now, i only play the games and i sometimes watch the show.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s

I think I still remember exactly which Pokemon toys I used to have. I used to have a 1-foot tall stuffed Pikachu(it didn't talk, but it was still good to hug), tiny little Blastoise, Charizard, and Venusaur figurines, and the most adorablest little stuffed Vulpix. I remember, I even used to sleep while hugging either my Pikachu or my Vulpix. Man, I was adorable. I'm gonna go look for some of my old baby pictures now. lol lol

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-

I have the first 4 movies. question: how come no one ever talks about the movie between the third( which was about Entei and the Unowns) and the fourth (Celebi and Suicine) which was about mewtwo returning. I never saw it. And after the celebi movie the Latios and Latias movie followed.

speaking of the 4th, that was creepy that the kid turned out to be professor Oak. You can tell they only came up with it then because there wasn't a hint of mutualism between them in the very 1st episode. :D

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!

Unfortunately, I havent seen all of the movies. I did see Destiny Deoxys recently though, and I really liked it. It was really cute, and it was really cool seeing the fight scene between Rayquaza and Deoxys in the city.

The story wasn't fabulous, but then again the movies' stories never really are. Either way it was still a lot of fun to watch.

I

inhiding

I've seen the movies, up to the one that went directly to DVD; entitled Mewtwo Returns, which took place somewhere near/in Johto. The exact location escapes me at the moment.

Two new movies are set to come out soon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, and Pokémon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea Manaphy.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!

inhiding said:
Two new movies are set to come out soon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, and Pokémon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea Manaphy.
I might see "Lucario" mainly because I liked the first pokemon movie, and the Lucario movie seems to be doin stuff with Mew again.

I really wanna see Pokemon Ranger though, because Manaphy looks like one of the cuuuuuuutest pokemon I've ever seen before in my life!

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side

I saw the recent movie on WB not destiny Dexos but the other one with the horrible voices. Oh God! My ears!........but the story was okay.:)

ffkh

i had no idea pokemon was a manga
forgive me

any way i have movies one two and three
haven't watched them in years
i accualy might watch them tomorrow.....

Santuary

I think i'm one of the very fue kids/teenagers in the UK who has seen Destiny Deoxys before the rest of the country.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back