• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Unbirths So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
Soooo... Their names are Unbirths? Then what are Ambers? Are the Ambers a different category of the Unbirth, as in superior forms of them? Also, nice work.

Awards
Shouldn't this and the Xion thread be merged into their respective game threads (Everything we know about BbS/Days)? I mean, it seems kind of redundant to have those threads without this info in it, especially considering that, when down to the bear bones of it, we only know so much about Xion and the Unbirths. And the sticky section is getting awfully cluttered.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that you're doing this, and you've put a great deal of effort into it.

A

Audo

Shouldn't this and the Xion thread be merged into their respective game threads (Everything we know about BbS/Days)? I mean, it seems kind of redundant to have those threads without this info in it, especially considering that, when down to the bear bones of it, we only know so much about Xion and the Unbirths. And the sticky section is getting awfully cluttered.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate that you're doing this, and you've put a great deal of effort into it.
Were you singing that same tune for the old official XIV Speculation Thread and the new Official Unbirths thread?

State

Awards
no Ambers was a mistranslation.

Ooh... Also, the unbirths look like EMOs with a jumpy sensation. Anyways, what is their goal? Heartless want hearts and Nobodies want existence? Do the Unbirths want to be born? nd how are they born if they are Unbirth?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
wow Riku-Keyblade. i'm quite impressed again. you've made so many of these threads. very useful...

shadow_of_light

you keep gushing these out as if they were nothin. very imressive. and thanks a bunch. y ou acually reminded me of some stuff that i forgot.

Awards
Were you singing that same tune for the old official XIV Speculation Thread and the new Official Unbirths thread?

No, considering that the 14th Speculation thread came before yours and the Unbirth speculation thread came before this one as well. I have nothing against you. If, for instance, they came out with BbS/Days/coded Official Speculation threads, I would disagree mainly because your threads were already here, and it seems, as I said, extremely redundant.

A

Audo

Well neither of those threads had any credible information available right away.
It was all "Discuss now"
And that was it. These are improvements to the ones they replace, and no one else is really complaining about it except for you. =/

Awards
Well neither of those threads had any credible information available right away.
It was all "Discuss now"
And that was it. These are improvements to the ones they replace, and no one else is really complaining about it except for you. =/

So I don't see why you couldn't have merged the threads so it would have the added information. But now that the other speculation threads are out, I'm fine with that. Still, it doesn't make sense to not have these threads merged into the game threads. Everything we Know about This Game and Everything we Know about This Character in This Game as two separate things? Then the Game thread technically does not have everything you know.

And I'm not complaining. I'm disagreeing with the layout of the threads. Just because no one else disagrees with it doesn't make it right or the best.

Mikazuki

^ ^ Just to clarify something, disagreeing with something that is the composition of something qualifies as a complaint. People just think of complaining as a negative thing, but sometimes it has to be done. I'm not on one side or the other, just pointing out a truth here.

Anyway, the boss at the end of Terra's demo is confirmed to be a type of Unbirth, right? Because since it was described as being huge and mechanical, that leaves options open for it being some type of that world's creation, correct?

A

Audo

So I don't see why you couldn't have merged the threads so it would have the added information. But now that the other speculation threads are out, I'm fine with that. Still, it doesn't make sense to not have these threads merged into the game threads. Everything we Know about This Game and Everything we Know about This Character in This Game as two separate things? Then the Game thread technically does not have everything you know.

And I'm not complaining. I'm disagreeing with the layout of the threads. Just because no one else disagrees with it doesn't make it right or the best.
Well GTX and Monkeybutt asked me to make this thread, so if you want, you can take it up with them =/

How about we get back on topic though? You know.. UNBIRTHS :p
I hope there was a new kind shown during the trailer/demo impressions =/
And if there was, I hope we some images soon =3

Mikazuki

:p Use what I said after my post as a way to get things back on topic. I'll quote myself. :p

"Anyway, the boss at the end of Terra's demo is confirmed to be a type of Unbirth, right? Because since it was described as being huge and mechanical, that leaves options open for it being some type of that world's creation, correct?"

To add to it, maybe Maleficent made the creature with all that...Bad...Magic. I don't know, this is just an attempt of getting on-topic, no flames. >.<

Awards
^ ^ Just to clarify something, disagreeing with something that is the composition of something qualifies as a complaint. People just think of complaining as a negative thing, but sometimes it has to be done. I'm not on one side or the other, just pointing out a truth here.

Anyway, the boss at the end of Terra's demo is confirmed to be a type of Unbirth, right? Because since it was described as being huge and mechanical, that leaves options open for it being some type of that world's creation, correct?

No. Complaining is a step beyond disagreeing in this case simply because the negative feedback implies that the complainer is intending for something to be done. I could care less if this is changed, I'm just expressing my disagreement. A simple "Oh, I understand" would be fine, but apparently RK doesn't appreciate constructive criticism. =/

As for the machine, I believe someone said earlier that the Wheel Master could be an Unbirth form of a Spinning Wheel. Makes sense. It could be after Aurora, trying to put her to sleep.

A

Audo

I don't think Maleficent made them. I clearly see it being an MX endevour =3.
But I find it weird because in the demo, they say "Kill the unbirths and then fight the Wheel Master" which kind of makes it seem like the Wheel Master isn't a type of unbirth =/

No. Complaining is a step beyond disagreeing in this case simply because the negative feedback implies that the complainer is intending for something to be done. I could care less if this is changed, I'm just expressing my disagreement. A simple "Oh, I understand" would be fine, but apparently RK doesn't appreciate constructive criticism. =/
If you'd call that constructive. I'm not behind how stickies work, okay. I just made this thread because I was asked to make this thread.

As for the machine, I believe someone said earlier that the Wheel Master could be an Unbirth form of a Spinning Wheel. Makes sense. It could be after Aurora, trying to put her to sleep.
Ooooh, I like that idea. That makes a lot of sense.

Mikazuki

Well, it was shown in the trailer that Aurora was already shown to be asleep in the trailer, though that could have been after this boss fight I suppose...But if not, that kinda blows your theory outta the water. :p

A

Audo

Or maybe the spinning wheel is still around after she pricked herself on it, or what have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back