• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ximon

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

Thats an interesting thory.Its possible that XH/insert new unheard of vllaini found the place where hearts were came into being were a given a body and stole the hearts and made Kingdom hearts.Or Kingdom hearts already existed and its from there that unborn hearts are stored.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

That's what I keep saying, that it wasn't so much a "fairy tale" as the grandmother's attempt at telling the kid what was really going on around her. As Nomura said - it wasn't a history lesson, seeing how it was sugar-coated to be fit to be told to a child, but it does have some relevance and truth in it - seeing how the grandmother was still trying to be honest with her grandchild.
And if it's somewhat post BBS or even during the stage where the shit really hit the fan, it could give a whole new meaning to the whole "there's Light even in the deepest Darkness", being that she was trying to cheer Kairi up and give her hope.

Ok fawk, what if that's the reason everything went to hell? What if Darkness isn't at fault, but stuff happen because regardless of how much Darkness you have, you'll always have the Light still tainting it?
Good Lord, I do ever so hate sleep-deprivation induced conspiracy theories.

Damn you SA with your convincing logic.

But still the Unbirths don't exactly pull off the beings of light thing.

Even if they were, it's highly probably they were tainted by the darkness leading towards the first evolutionary step towards the Heartless

Z.e.X.i.O.n

Nobodies don't exist in BBS, thus no heartless to create them.
It can't work that way. And how exactly does "losing a nobody" work? Elaborate please.

Oh well.. there goes another messed up theory.
Losing a nobody: killing a nobody :/

Apparently not very.

I see..

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

If an unbirth was made from an unborn heart, then that connects them to the heartless. Because an unbirth would be like an unborn heartless.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Yeah, which brings us to the notion that now you need to define an "unborn Heart"

Though, looking at SoD Ansem's definition that all Hearts came from the Darkness, this might just tie in with the Unbirths being enemies of Light *scratches chin*

Z.e.X.i.O.n

Yeah, which brings us to the notion that now you need to define an "unborn Heart"

Though, looking at SoD Ansem's definition that all Hearts came from the Darkness, this might just tie in with the Unbirths being enemies of Light *scratches chin*

A baby in his mom's stomach? o_O

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

^Well considering that their is not alot of details regarding unborn hearts, it's difficult to define one. however an unborn heart would contain no memories, because it does not have any way to make memories like a human can make with their hearts.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

^Well considering that their is not alot of details regarding unborn hearts, it's difficult to define one.

Assuming of course that's what Unbirths are.

however an unborn heart would contain no memories, because it does not have any way to make memories like a human can make with their hearts.

But it came from a human being, otherwise I doubt it would be related to the Heartless and Nobodies. So if it's a Heart, it's the prime candidate to hold the Memories in it.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Assuming of course that's what Unbirths are.

But it came from a human being, otherwise I doubt it would be related to the Heartless and Nobodies. So if it's a Heart, it's the prime candidate to hold the Memories in it.

But it's an unborn heart. It never had the chance to be placed within a human being. Or perhaps their are human hearts that have gone through a reverse process and the hearts revert to the point of being unborn. Those are my ideas anyway.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

But it's an unborn heart. It never had the chance to be placed within a human being. Or perhaps their are human hearts that have gone through a reverse process and the hearts revert to the point of being unborn. Those are my ideas anyway.

Have to say I find it highly unlikely. And that you're taking the name Unbirths too literally.

You guys know I'm being like this, right?
I'm not really that dumb :p

Kindly stop it then.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Have to say I find it highly unlikely. And that you're taking the name Unbirths too literally.

Well they probably have something to do with the heart, mainly because their symbol has a heart on it so still my idea is a possibility. Thats good enough for me.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Well they probably have something to do with the heart, mainly because their symbol has a heart on it so still my idea is a possibility. Thats good enough for me.

I don't know, actually. Everything in Kingdom Hearts has to do with the Heart in one way or another - even if it's lacking a Heart.
I still like the notion they're Memory related.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I don't know, actually. Everything in Kingdom Hearts has to do with the Heart in one way or another - even if it's lacking a Heart.
I still like the notion they're Memory related.

Memory Related? Please explain, I would like to hear this.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

It's nothing Solid, but I do believe that Memories can contain enough of a Sense of Self to create a Being. If a person also was to lose all his Memories, it would be like he never even existed - thus, Unbirths.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

You're basing that on Maleficent's resurrection, aren't you?
That's the only example I can think of.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

It's nothing Solid, but I do believe that Memories can contain enough of a Sense of Self to create a Being. If a person also was to lose all his Memories, it would be like he never even existed - thus, Unbirths.

Interesting. I wonder which theory out of the countless theories that there are will be correct? Hopefully we will get some more info on the unbirths at Jump Festa.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Actually, I didn't really think about her. Again, it's not based in the least, just throwing out ideas into the air based on how I see a lot of things that happened thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back