• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

I expect a summer 09 release for Japan. They have been working game since early 2006, ofcourse they had to stop to make RE:COM. But they resumed right after it was finished. So they have been working on it for atleast 2 years and by summer it will be another half a year. So Summer 2009 seems right for a japanese release. Christmas 09 sounds good for NA.

Once that is done, we can probably expect to see the first KH3 trailer at a square-enix party in 2010 or at TGS10.

miiworld2

Awards

I hate to be a negative nelly, but I think that Nomura had stopped working on KH:BBS not just for RE:COM but also for Dissidia. He's also in charge of the FFVersusXIII development. As for my opinion, I won't get my hopes up on a summer release until SE shows us what's the latest with BBS. We've entered a new year and there's still no news on BBS. Just 358/2 days.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

I have to agree with miiworld2 as much as cool to have a 2009 release but I think that what SE was trying to shoot for like when they said that Days was going to be release summer of 2008 but it coming out this year. So it might be release next year but who knows.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

I hate to be a negative nelly, but I think that Nomura had stopped working on KH:BBS not just for RE:COM but also for Dissidia. He's also in charge of the FFVersusXIII development. As for my opinion, I won't get my hopes up on a summer release until SE shows us what's the latest with BBS. We've entered a new year and there's still no news on BBS. Just 358/2 days.

Well, I think hes still working on it, Dissidia and Versus XIII aside

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I wouldn't be surprised if he's working on the numerous games simultaneously. I'd be willing to bet on it.

Given the roles he plays within the development of each game, I doubt he'd need to dedicate all his time to one until its finished.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

I wouldn't be surprised if he's working on the numerous games simultaneously. I'd be willing to bet on it.

Given the roles he plays within the development of each game, I doubt he'd need to dedicate all his time to one until its finished.

Assuming that he's ACTIVELY involved with each project, there's:

FFXIII
FFVSXIII
FFAXIII
FF7 ACC
BBS
Days
coded
final fantasy 7 remake haha
3rd Birthday

all of that load's gone after 09 (except for 3rd Birthday, but that might make it before 2010), and since he's stopping work on FF after the 3 FNC installments, that means he'll get straight to work on finishing up coded/KH3.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Nope, Nomura has been working on BBS and only stopped for RE:COM. He said that in an interview way back in 07.

Why is everyone saying BBS wont come out until 2010? It's probably 80% - 90% completed so a summer 09 release for Japan is likely.

Angel

Nope, Nomura has been working on BBS and only stopped for RE:COM. He said that in an interview way back in 07.

Why is everyone saying BBS wont come out until 2010? It's probably 80% - 90% completed so a summer 09 release for Japan is likely.

they probably mean for US.

and that's more than accurate. I think us getting Days in 09 is quite optimistic, and anyone who says BBS is coming out in Holiday 09 is a fool.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

It seems that Nomura is very busy these days. With BBS, Days(almost finished or probably already is), and Versus XIII. There might also be XIII.

Bamak, what holiday would you be referring to?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

and anyone who says BBS is coming out in Holiday 09 is a fool.

Exactly why are they a fool? It could happen. If it came out in Japan summer 09, then there is plenty of time for VA's to do their job before winter 09 gets here. You can't rule it out.

Angel

It seems that Nomura is very busy these days. With BBS, Days(almost finished or probably already is), and Versus XIII. There might also be XIII.

Bamak, what holiday would you be referring to?

Just the holiday season, like late Nov to late Dec.

Exactly why are they a fool? It could happen. If it came out in Japan summer 09, then there is plenty of time for VA's to do their job before winter 09 gets here. You can't rule it out.

hahahaha.

It took them six months to localize Crisis Core, and I would not be surprised if it took that much or longer to do BBS, as there would most likely be more content.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Nomura didn't even work on Re:CoM. And all they had to do was add voices and change the languages.

Superschlock

Awards

It took them six months to localize Crisis Core, and I would not be surprised if it took that much or longer to do BBS, as there would most likely be more content.

KHII took a mere 3 months to come here

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

KHII took a mere 3 months to come here

Yes, and we all still relish pondering over why He chose Sora.
I say let them take as long as it'll take them, as long as they'll refrain from butchering the translation.
Oh, and of course, Sora's sleeves in Wisdom Form being Master Form's. I could live without that too.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

so when will someone remake the unbirth symbol?

the intersection between the twoo oints on each side are curved

I

ibtrippin

i lurve this.
i've been away from KH because of the late release date of the upcoming games and this gave me all the info I needed.

bought a psp just for this game

Superschlock

Awards

Yes, and we all still relish pondering over why He chose Sora.
I say let them take as long as it'll take them, as long as they'll refrain from butchering the translation.
Oh, and of course, Sora's sleeves in Wisdom Form being Master Form's. I could live without that too.

Yeah, that was pretty good
Well, you never know with them.
Lol, I didnt even notice that

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Wisdom sleeves on Master Form what?

Someone care to post an image? I'm on a bad and slow connection here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back