• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auron

Missing an eye
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

Well, Souls have to go somewhere, they don't traverse the worlds to the Underworld.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

So, If the Soul leaves the Body, where does it go? It becomes an Unbirth, because their birth was undone.-_-
When the Soul leaves the body you die.
And, if you believe in such things, you go to heaven/hell/enlightenment/etc..

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

I have to agree with Raz, in a sense the thought of the soul going who knows where is open to the viewer.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

When the Soul leaves the body you die.
And, if you believe in such things, you go to heaven/hell/enlightenment/etc..

So... if by this logic, the heart represents the soul, that makes a Heartless hell... So...what would HEAVEN be?

Key of Valor

The Professor

Hearts don't usually gather to form Kingdom Hearts
but they did for some reason in KH2, probably because
of the Organization's interference.

The fate of hearts and soul in natural death is
still a mystery but personally I don't think it has
anything to do with the Unbirths, though I do
consider it as a possibility.

Here's my thoughts on the Unbirths: When Nomura was first asked about the new enemy, he reminded the fans that the main Heartless was called a Shadow and the main Nobody was called a Dusk. Based off the dirrections of the Crossroads, there are Light, Dawn, Darkness, and Nightfall. Possibly each enemy might be part of a different domain. Shadows are of Darkness of course because they are 'darkness made real'. Nobodies, though they claim to be of nothingness, are twilight beings who exist inbetween, and like nightfall they are destined to fade into darkness. I think Unbirths are comparable to that of beings of the Dawn domain, since dawn is essentially the birth of the day.

More specifically, I think MX will interfer with world order and Kingdom Hearts in BBS and by affect Unbirths may spawn directly from Kingdom Hearts itself, which would do well to explain how they come into existence without the 'lost of heart' process that produces Heartless and Nobody. I think Unbirths will be composed of hearts that have yet to be born into the world, which further explains their name. I think the concept of the birth of the heart has yet to be properly explored in the series so it seems fitting that such a concept should be explored in Birth By Sleep.

I think at the end of BBS the knights will be at least partially successful in stopping MX and by doing so will correct the damage to world thus stopping Unbirths to exist. (Perhaps though something else might harm world order which is why Heartless and Nobodies come into existence soon afterwards)

Auron

Missing an eye

Hearts don't usually gather to form Kingdom Hearts
but they did for some reason in KH2, probably because
of the Organization's interference.

The fate of hearts and soul in natural death is
still a mystery but personally I don't think it has
anything to do with the Unbirths, though I do
consider it as a possibility.

Here's my thoughts on the Unbirths: When Nomura was first asked about the new enemy, he reminded the fans that the main Heartless was called a Shadow and the main Nobody was called a Dusk. Based off the dirrections of the Crossroads, there are Light, Dawn, Darkness, and Nightfall. Possibly each enemy might be part of a different domain. Shadows are of Darkness of course because they are 'darkness made real'. Nobodies, though they claim to be of nothingness, are twilight beings who exist inbetween, and like nightfall they are destined to fade into darkness. I think Unbirths are comparable to that of beings of the Dawn domain, since dawn is essentially the birth of the day.

More specifically, I think MX will interfer with world order and Kingdom Hearts in BBS and by affect Unbirths may spawn directly from Kingdom Hearts itself, which would do well to explain how they come into existence without the 'lost of heart' process that produces Heartless and Nobody. I think Unbirths will be composed of hearts that have yet to be born into the world, which further explains their name. I think the concept of the birth of the heart has yet to be properly explored in the series so it seems fitting that such a concept should be explored in Birth By Sleep.

I think at the end of BBS the knights will be at least partially successful in stopping MX and by doing so will correct the damage to world thus stopping Unbirths to exist. (Perhaps though something else might harm world order which is why Heartless and Nobodies come into existence soon afterwards)

This seems to be the most likely theory. But this also means there's a 4th type of enemy.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

So... if by this logic, the heart represents the soul, that makes a Heartless hell... So...what would HEAVEN be?
Souls and Hearts are two very different things.

When the Heart leaves the body of a strong-willed person the leftover Body and Soul becomes a Nobody.

When the Soul leaves the body, that person would be, er, dead.

See?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

Souls and Hearts are two very different things.

When the Heart leaves the body of a strong-willed person the leftover Body and Soul becomes a Nobody.

When the Soul leaves the body, that person would be, er, dead.

See?

Souls haven't been expressed in KH yet. I think that Hearts represent souls in KH.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Souls haven't been expressed in KH yet. I think that Hearts represent souls in KH.
Er, yeah, they have.

Nobodies are creatures without hearts, and are prominently white or pale-colored. They are leftovers "born" in the in-between realm, and exist as the body and soul of people who lost their hearts to darkness<SUP>.
</SUP>

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Hearts =\= Souls.
Body = Vessel.
Soul = Vessel's fuel, life energy.
Heart = Sense of Self, the true sense of the Being. Who you are.

Souls are presented as nothing less yet nothing more than what sustains life. They have nothing to do with the identity.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Really... Well I haven't played mine in a while on account of my PS2 being fried (Blame Suikoden). When were they expressed?

During the description of what a Nobody is.
Please re-read my post. I have a quote. :D

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

Ah, sorry. i just thought that was part of your sig. But, I see, that does make sense. Still, I don't think heaven or hell is part of the KH mythos. I'm pretty sure Nomura is a nonreligious poerson

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

Ah, sorry. i just thought that was part of your sig. But, I see, that does make sense. Still, I don't think heaven or hell is part of the KH mythos. I'm pretty sure Nomura is a nonreligious person

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Ah, sorry. i just thought that was part of your sig. But, I see, that does make sense. Still, I don't think heaven or hell is part of the KH mythos. I'm pretty sure Nomura is a nonreligious person

I never said it was.
Just noting the absence of a soul equates death.

Auron

Missing an eye

Heaven or Hell wouldn't be a part of it. I'm pretty sure Japan is not a Christian country, along with the rest of the world.-_-

We notice this, hence the term, Unbirth.

Their birth was undone.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Heaven or Hell wouldn't be a part of it. I'm pretty sure Japan is not a Christian country, along with the rest of the world.-_-

Me said:
I have to agree with Raz, in a sense the thought of the soul going who knows where is open to the viewer.

Yeah..

If that's how death in KH works.. then maybe Unbirths just don't have souls.

That's plausible, but then again people die all of the time, so why don't the unbirths exist after KH: BBS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back