• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auron

Missing an eye
Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far

Eh, just a theory. Basides, nothing's impossible in KH.-_- except two bodies in one being

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Well the "un" prefix was hinted to be important, virtually the unbirths are the opposite of life sited by Nomura. But and explanation to that thought would be nice Auron.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

Well the "un" prefix was hinted to be important, virtually the unbirths are the opposite of life sited by Nomura. But and explanation to that thought would be nice Auron.

It's been said that their name is pretty much what they are. The unborn.

Iridium

Awards

That's what taking the name "unbirth" into account too much, essentially they are death in a sense, in exact quotes "the opposite of [human] life". Which can be somewhat seen as prelife, it's quite a conundrum.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

That's what taking the name "unbirth" into account too much, essentially they are death in a sense, in exact quotes "the opposite of [human] life". Which can be somewhat seen as prelife, it's quite a conundrum.

I can honestly say that I don't care that much about their origins. I just want them to be a challenging enemy.

Iridium

Awards

If you watched the BBS videos they can be, take a look at Wheel Master for example; he's quite fast for a boss his size.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

If you watched the BBS videos they can be, take a look at Wheel Master for example; he's quite fast for a boss his size.

Yeah, but it's also good to note that Terra whooped Wheel Master's ass in his Fatal Mode. It was a pretty one-sided fight. :x

Iridium

Awards

Fatal mode is only accessible a limited amount of time in a fight, it was also a demo so stats and what not were spiked up pretty high. Keep that in mind.

Auron

Missing an eye

Well, I mean, Heartless and Nobodies come from people, so I figured Unbirths would too. Plus, I don't get how the Unborn could even exist.-_-

EDIT: Unless abortions exist in KH

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

Fatal mode is only accessible a limited amount of time in a fight, it was also a demo so stats and what not were spiked up pretty high. Keep that in mind.

I like the way the time Fatal mode though. You just hit until you get to the finisher and THEN it's over. That way you know you're gonna do some spike damage.

Iridium

Awards

They are the precursors to the heartless, so they are beings, how exactly they're created is still unknown though. I assume a process similar to the creation of the heartless considering, but with subtle differences.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

They are the precursors to the heartless, so they are beings, how exactly they're created is still unknown though. I assume a process similar to the creation of the heartless considering, but with subtle differences.

Maybe they're the opposite, instead of how a heartless is formed, when an unbrith dies, a new life is set into motion? Just a guess that I just came up with off the top of my head.

Iridium

Awards

From what I can gather from that statement, somehow, either when an unbirth is defeated new life sprouts-- as a new being? Or you're saying the unbirths deaths lead to the rising of the heartless? That of which doesn't make much more sense.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

From what I can gather from that statement, somehow, either when an unbirth is defeated new life sprouts-- as a new being? Or you're saying the unbirths deaths lead to the rising of the heartless? That of which doesn't make much more sense.

No, I'm saying it leads to the birth of people. Kind of like how the death of a person leads to a Heartless.

Unbirth ==> People ==> Heartless | Nobody. I hate theories, and hate myself for suggesting this. xX

Iridium

Awards

But for the unbirths to exist they need to be a being, or at least part of one that has been tampered with in some way or another. Beings cannot be forged from nothing, for there to be something there has to be matter to create it.

And when a person is turned into a heartless they do not die there hearts are put into a state of suspension. The only way to die is for a whole being to be killed, thus the soul (which gives life) leaves the body resulting in death.

Auron

Missing an eye

So, If the Soul leaves the Body, where does it go? It becomes an Unbirth, because their birth was undone.-_-

Iridium

Awards

Souls might somehow be involved but considering they are the descendants of the heartless the heart will some how be involved in the equation.. that and the main title of the series is a hint :)

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

That would make Unbirths a side effect of death, making for them to still be around.
They're not.

This is why I hate theories. They all suck, even mine. xD

Seriously, I don't wanna concern myself with it because i'll know when I the the game.

Auron

Missing an eye

But maybe now the souls go to Kingdom Hearts.

EDIT: Because MX opened it at the end of the conceptual video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back