• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auron

Missing an eye
I know, and you're a couple hours late, I already posted it on Ventus/ Roxas/ Birth By Sleep thread

Anyway, I hate the drawing board, but I don't mind a sheet of paper

Solaris

My new theory, which involves Ven's Heart being in Sora, which created Roxas.-_-
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute. How does Ven get in this mix again? I know he looks like Roxas and all, but there was no mention of Ven being with Sora at any time.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They've already stated that Ven IS connected to Sora.

And by association he is connected to Roxas-_- because Roxas has Ven's heart

Actually, nothing's been stated, and Nomura likes to make it look like Ven is connected to Roxas, and thus Ven is related to Sora by association, not directly XD;;;

because Roxas has Ven's heart

We don't know that for sure yet, but it's likely.

The only beef I have with this is something Karate said a long while ago and that if Ven's Heart was really inside Sora, then normally, it too would've been released when Sora's own Heart and Kairi's Heart left Sora's Body.
They'd need to explain how the Heart stayed with the Body and Soul, even through the transformation into a Nobody -
Or alternatively Roxas isn't really a Nobody in that sense, but much more resembles Kairi's Body in KH1 - only he had a Heart to sustain him. It would be like Riku and XH, two Hearts fighting for dominance and affecting the Body's appearance as a result.
This certainly would tie in nicely with Xion - she has no Proof of Existence nor did they change the Org's Count for her, since she possibly wasn't a Nobody - just a Somebody changed beyond recognition, as was possibly the case with Roxas, and with Riku in both KH1 and KH2.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Actually, nothing's been stated, and Nomura likes to make it look like Ven is connected to Roxas, and thus Ven is related to Sora by association, not directly XD;;;

The only beef I have with this is something Karate said a long while ago and that if Ven's Heart was really inside Sora, then normally, it too would've been released when Sora's own Heart and Kairi's Heart left Sora's Body.
They'd need to explain how the Heart stayed with the Body and Soul, even through the transformation into a Nobody -
Or alternatively Roxas isn't really a Nobody in that sense, but much more resembles Kairi's Body in KH1 - only he had a Heart to sustain him. It would be like Riku and XH, two Hearts fighting for dominance and affecting the Body's appearance as a result.
This certainly would tie in nicely with Xion - she has no Proof of Existence nor did they change the Org's Count for her, since she possibly wasn't a Nobody - just a Somebody changed beyond recognition, as was possibly the case with Roxas, and with Riku in both KH1 and KH2.

Well, his connection to Sora has been talked about. Though, what it is, is unknown. Though, it leads us to the logical conclusion that he's connected to Roxas.

Auron

Missing an eye
SA, XH and Riku's Heart were fighting, yes. But what if Ven's Heart doesn't want to fight, just like Kairi's didn't? Then there'd be no change of appearance.-_-

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
SA, XH and Riku's Heart were fighting, yes. But what if Ven's Heart doesn't want to fight, just like Kairi's didn't? Then there'd be no change of appearance.-_-

You're forgetting Sora's Heart left the Body, leaving Ven's Heart with no competition. He wouldn't have to fight to change the Body like XH did with Riku - all he'd have to do is be there. Sora's Heart leaving would do the rest.

Ven is alive.

We don't know that. And Roxas all but being Ven visually would all but contradict this.

Roxas is just a soulless nobody.

Soulless Nobody = dead Nobody. So he's not soulless.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
No, Roxas has Sora's Body and Soul. In CO, he was doing everything with just a Heart.-_-

He doesn't have his soul, because Sora was still alive. So, unless this is a Kikyo/Kagome type thing here, I don't think he has Sora's soul... OR body for that matter.

200 posts bitches!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He doesn't have his soul, because Sora was still alive. So, unless this is a Kikyo/Kagome type thing here, I don't think he has Sora's soul... OR body for that matter.

*facepalms* Roxas has both Sora's Body and Soul. Sora'll live as long as Roxas won't "die", but seeing how Nobodies fade to Darkness, the term of death isn't really relevant here.
As far as we know, true Death is only possible for a Somebody, so no, Sora'd hardly need to have his Soul and Body on hand to keep from dying.

200 posts bitches!

...do you want my mockery now or later?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
*facepalms* Roxas has both Sora's Body and Soul. Sora'll live as long as Roxas won't "die", but seeing how Nobodies fade to Darkness, the term of death isn't really relevant here.
As far as we know, true Death is only possible for a Somebody, so no, Sora'd hardly need to have his Soul and Body on hand to keep from dying.

...do you want my mockery now or later?

But he DID have his body... we know that because he was in Namines little Flower thingy. not to mention that he Got his body back AFTER Roxas was created. Therefore, he doesn't have Sora's body. Thus the term NObody.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He wasn't a Heartless, mind. He was purified of that state. A Heartless is Heart + Darkness. Sora was just Heart.

But he DID have his body...

He had his Sense of Self to him and no Darkness to curropt it. Shadow Heartless have a "Body" too, you want to tell me they're more than a Heart covered in Darkness?

we know that because he was in Namines little Flower thingy.

They put Hearts in test tubes in AtW's lab.

not to mention that he Got his body back AFTER Roxas was created. Therefore, he doesn't have Sora's body. Thus the term NObody.

Nobody = lack of identity. Like the Heartless = lack of emotions, despite being the Hearts.
The names are literal by the meaning, not the actual words put together.
Kairi purified the Darkness, leaving the Heart on its own. That's it. Read the SARs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back