• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Gratz on premium Mars, and I have no idea why we were talking about Coded on the Days thread

I keep trying to keep it on topic, but.....

Well, the thing is that all three of these games are supposed to have various connections to one another and the rest of the plotline. Some things (such as Xion) are so interchangable with the other two games, that sure, her involvment/ links to the other games are going to be mentioned in this thread and probably the others to.

Auron

Missing an eye
Axel's freakin ownage tho..........
AXEL FTW!
Plus, I don't care much about Xion, though that could change

I wonder if we'll get a wide variety of Keyblades in Days......

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Maybe there will be whole new set of Keyblades available to us

Listen, Kid, Keychains come from the Heart. Something Roxas is obviously missing. The only Keyblades we could see other than that I think would be Keychainless. But that's BBS territory, not Days.
I think the battle variety in Days would mostly come from your Party Members. You do have 13 of them, after all.

From what I understand, a Keybalde can be used by anyone possessing the power to wield them. Thus, they aren't limited to one specific wielder.

You understood wrong for the most part then. Keyblades are limited to one specific wielder. Or did you miss Sora and Riku fighting over the KK in KH1? One specific wielder at a time.
It's a different story if the original Wielder is willing, I agree, and we've seen this in the Roxas vs. Riku fight where he let him use the Oblivion, in Riku handing Kairi the Gayblade, and then in Riku landing Sora the WtD (anyone else seeing a pattern here with a single person?)
That's about the Keyblade.
As for the Keychains which are what turn the KK into the Oblivion etc, even if they're made from Memories, the Keyblade is something connected to the Heart. Seeing how Roxas doesn't have the Heart originally chosen by the KK, I doubt it could create Keychains for it.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Some people aren't completely sure Roxas doesn't have a heart, not even Roxas himself

I'm well aware of that, though to be frank, when that question was asked, Roxas had already returned to Sora, so he really did have a Heart then XD
The point is, I'm still very skeptic about there being different Keyblades in the game.

Auron

Missing an eye
Keychains did not come from Sora's heart, they were given to Sora by a variety of people, or he found them

There is nothing saying they come from the heart

Noctis

Website
www.squarealliance.com
You understood wrong for the most part then. Keyblades are limited to one specific wielder. Or did you miss Sora and Riku fighting over the KK in KH1? One specific wielder at a time.
It's a different story if the original Wielder is willing, I agree, and we've seen this in the Roxas vs. Riku fight where he let him use the Oblivion, in Riku handing Kairi the Gayblade, and then in Riku landing Sora the WtD (anyone else seeing a pattern here with a single person?)
That's about the Keyblade.
As for the Keychains which are what turn the KK into the Oblivion etc, even if they're made from Memories, the Keyblade is something connected to the Heart. Seeing how Roxas doesn't have the Heart originally chosen by the KK, I doubt it could create Keychains for it.

Well, if Keyblades are limited to one wielder, explain BbS?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
1) the Keychains you get not from boxes or worlds, but from events XD
2) the fact that seeing how people don't just make Keyblades, I doubt they can just create specific Keyblade accessories.

The act of giving is more game play mechanic.
Also, the fun fact of TAV not having Keychains at all.
I think their Master could've just given them some if that was that easy, don't you think?

Well, if Keyblades are limited to one wielder, explain BbS?

Explain what? Terra has his own; Ven has his own; Aqua has her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back