• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaki45

Playing as Org Mems in single player?

In one of the videos in 358/2 days website it demonstrates axels skills against heartless and Roxas or any other players are no where to be found. Does this mean we can play as Org mems in single player as WELL as multiplayer?

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Re: Playing as Org Mems in single player?

In one of the videos in 358/2 days website it demonstrates axels skills against heartless and Roxas or any other players are no where to be found. Does this mean we can play as Org mems in single player as WELL as multiplayer?

No. Despite the name, you can play multiplayer by yourself

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That would just be stupid honestly, we already have Xion and Roxas being only different in fighting styles due to Roxas dual wielding and Xion being able to use magic. I would be disappointed if they put Sora in, but I'm sure they would do it.

Lolita

Dear You
Sora?
Isn't he supposed to be sleeping? D:
No wait. ouo
I personally don't think they will. Days focuses on the Organization, maybe they just added Donald and Goofy to let players see how it is to play as them, knowing the fanservice they'll give. ouo

Obsidian

That would just be stupid honestly, we already have Xion and Roxas being only different in fighting styles due to Roxas dual wielding and Xion being able to use magic. I would be disappointed if they put Sora in, but I'm sure they would do it.

I totally agree. I still like Sora and co. but this is Roxas' game...Sora already has 2 and a half...
If they make Sora's appearance similar to an 'alternate costume' for Roxas (in multiplayer only) I wouldn't care.

Obsidian

They're still Sora's Story, that affect mostly him in what happens.

Numbered titles = Sora centric and protagonist. However, everything and anything in KH of our days relate to Sora's story.

I guess you guys are right...though I still feel like it's only Sora and Riku (and now Roxas, w00t!) that get enough spotlight to develop. As much as everyone will disagree with me, I would like to see some other keyblade wielder and Disney companion(s) take the stage. (it doesn't have to be Riku, I mean someone new)

Lolita

Dear You
I guess you guys are right...though I still feel like it's only Sora and Riku (and now Roxas, w00t!) that get enough spotlight to develop. As much as everyone will disagree with me, I would like to see some other keyblade wielder and Disney companion(s) take the stage. (it doesn't have to be Riku, I mean someone new)

Ven, Terra, Aqua, Master Xehanort. :>

/slapped

But you knew that. :'D
Disney companions? I'm sure there will be new, like in BBS there'll be Castle of Dreams for Cinderella, Snow White, ect.

Obsidian

The new wielders are the only reason I'm excited for BBS :D Also, I guess I just like Ven with his reverse handed stance.

I meant Disney companions in that they travel with said keyblade wielder. Much like Donald and Goofy travel with Sora, or how Mickey (sometimes) travels with Riku.

Lolita

Dear You
Nah, Donald and Goofy are classic, everyone loves at least one of them. :> I don't think of any other Disney companions, that'll just change KH imo, since they were the ones sent by the king in the first place to find the Key.
I think.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Donald and Goofy are already established in the series, it would be a waste at this point to dump them for other characters. No matter how much better they would be, they would still fail in this game because there is no relationship previously developed with Sora and KH3 which could end up being the last game in the series is hardly the place to start a new one.

Lolita

Dear You
^
:> Yussu.

There would be no point in replacing Donald and Goofy, they've stuck with Sora for all the KH games, and they're the ones who were sent by King Mickey to find the Key and help restore the heart of all worlds from the darkness, and since it's too early to be thinking of KH3, even though I think it'd probably be the last game of the series, there wouldn't be a point in replacing them. >:
Plus, Donald is awesome.
/lolwut

Obsidian

Donald and Goofy are already established in the series, it would be a waste at this point to dump them for other characters.

I should've elaborated on this. I don't mean for said characters to replace Donald and Goofy. Rather, I meant that if Kh ever became a series of independent stories (like Final Fantasy) I would like it to focus on a new keyblade wielder and said Disney companions. It's not gonna happen with Nomura working on it, but I'd still like it to happen.

It wouldn't even have to be an isolated story, I could just be wayyy into the future or past.

AquaVenTerra101 said:
Plus, Donald is awesome.

Where's the Goofy love??

On topic (sorta..): Is Xion gonna be a clone of Roxas in multiplayer? I really hope she has some cool and unique moves.

Estella

^It's been noticed that whenever Xion is hooded she only uses magic based attacks,so maybe she'll have her own special attacks too,but idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back