• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What were you thinking of?

Please no? If you want to, I'll edit.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
This went from a 358 days thread to emulators to cumbucket? nice... :D!

I dont think its worth buying a DS for myself if thats the only game Im going to get =/

Genesis

So at least you have a reason to get a DS. =/
I wanna play Days so bad but its not worth getting a DS >.<

mah egg is dying D':

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Then again, I got a PS2 just so I could play KH.
Then again, I raped the poor thing and it does have now three games for the console, so I guess it's not that bad, along with me playing other titles on it eventually :X
Once you have a console you find what to play on it, is what I've learned.

Genesis

Then again, I got a PS2 just so I could play KH.
Then again, I raped the poor thing and it does have now three games for the console, so I guess it's not that bad, along with me playing other titles on it eventually :X
Once you have a console you find what to play on it, is what I've learned.

Nice, seems like a hardcore KH fan :p
You raped it.. nice :D! .
I only have 4 games for mah PS2 D': Where I am, PS2 games are no longer in the stalls. T.T

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So, uh.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IpEeN2N2Z04&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IpEeN2N2Z04&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Roxas and Xion wielding at the same time.
Lawl :D!

darkheart709

Bronze Member
sora's keyblade just isn't special anymore, is it nomura? well i guess it never was

I want days

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
A lot of people liked it better when only Sora could use the KK, and alternatively - only Riku.
And then Mickey had his own Keyblade.
And Roxas did while Sora still had one too.
And then Riku got the WtD.
And Kairi used Riku's Duel Wielded blade.
And now Xion entered the fold.
A lot of people liked Keyblades better when they were really unique XDDD;;;

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, Sora's Memories were supposed to go to Roxas to begin with (Heartless forgets, the Nobody remembers), so them leaking to Roxas make sense.
What doesn't make sense to me is that Roxas's Memories leaked to Xion. I mean, even if you pack a lifetime of Memories into someone, that someone's "Memory bank" doesn't just get 'full'.
Which again makes me think of Ven-Roxas-Sora and if Ven's Memories didn't 'clear out some room' :X but that still wouldn't make that much sense.
Meh.
At least now I understand Xion's KK a bit better. As long as she'd have a Keyblade, Sora's Memories would supply the KK's Keychain. Har.

lilmissrandom101

Well, Sora's Memories were supposed to go to Roxas to begin with (Heartless forgets, the Nobody remembers), so them leaking to Roxas make sense.
What doesn't make sense to me is that Roxas's Memories leaked to Xion. I mean, even if you pack a lifetime of Memories into someone, that someone's "Memory bank" doesn't just get 'full'.
Which again makes me think of Ven-Roxas-Sora and if Ven's Memories didn't 'clear out some room' :X but that still wouldn't make that much sense.
Meh.
At least now I understand Xion's KK a bit better. As long as she'd have a Keyblade, Sora's Memories would supply the KK's Keychain. Har.
So your suggesting that something about Ven's memories didn't leave enough room for Sora's memories, and that's why they leaked from Roxas and went to Xion,but why Xion?hmm :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back