• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everyone who thinks BHK is Sora read this!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

se7en

They do look alike but I don't think they're brothers either.

The only logical reason they look alike is because most of the Nomura Characters (Cloud, Squall, Zidane, Tidus) all have similar looks.

I just think BHK is someone we'll all least expect.

anyone but me

se7en said:

The only logical reason they look alike is because most of the Nomura Characters (Cloud, Squall, Zidane, Tidus) all have similar looks.

Did you people even read what I had to say? I sadi taht they were definetly NOT brothers, and I was trying to stress that I think they DO NOT look alike. Look at their features, some one posted better pictures to compare between, but whether you look at my pics, or the other person, the only thing i can see that look alike are their eyes. Other than that, they look alike just as much as any of the other charaters look alike because they all have the same body structure since thats Nomura's style

anyone but me

Chicken Wing said:
I seriously doubt that BHK is sora's anything. BHK has to be a new character introduced to the game like namine was in COM. And besides, BHK and sora look nothing alike.

Yay, someone who thinks like me ^^... I agree with everything you said. I don't think BHK is Sora's anything, but I do think he is connected to Sora.. He is already connected in that he is a keyblade wielder, but I think it goes beyond that...

MDO2

BHK may not be Sora's shell but read Ansem's report 13 really carefully...
However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.

If everyone remember's Sora did turn into a Heartless at one point, so this little info is can explain a lot on the relationship between Sora and BHK...We also know this, if memory serves, when BHK fights Axel, he says something like 'you can't see sora' or 'I won't let you see sora' well something like that (it may not be that scene exactly but I'm sure he said something like that) so we know that BHK at least knows of Sora's existense...so I hope this helps out in this conversation....

anyone but me

MDO2 said:
BHK may not be Sora's shell but read Ansem's report 13 really carefully...

If everyone remember's Sora did turn into a Heartless at one point, so this little info is can explain a lot on the relationship between Sora and BHK...We also know this, if memory serves, when BHK fights Axel, he says something like 'you can't see sora' or 'I won't let you see sora' well something like that (it may not be that scene exactly but I'm sure he said something like that) so we know that BHK at least knows of Sora's existense...so I hope this helps out in this conversation....

yea, but sora came back from being a heartless WITH his body and soul.. non-altered.. it didn't change forms like heartless, because he came back. Unless you are saying that he came back with only part of him, or something?

Yanos_Darkspawn

se7en said:

Zidane? Sorry but that character is not from Nomura, but from Amano.

MDO2

yea, but sora came back from being a heartless WITH his body and soul.. non-altered.. it didn't change forms like heartless, because he came back. Unless you are saying that he came back with only part of him, or something?

I'm kinda saying that maybe he left something behind in BHK, something that might make him special...I think....ARRRGGG I'm confused.....

iholdthekeys

maybe because sora and bhk aren't related........ maybe cuz they're not brothers.......... maybe cuz part of sora didn't imprint onto bhk or anything............. maybe datz y ur confused.......... did u ever think that bhk knows about sora and thatz it......... did u ever think that sora doesn't even know about bhk........... did u ever think he never met bhk in twilight town ever.........

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
Counterpart said:
BHK
bhk5cg.jpg

Sora
sora2zx.jpg

they do look alike get beyond the hair (ok they both need a comb so what) They have the same chin thier eyes are same color eybrows drawn the exact same way, nose exatly the same way, but the mouth is diff. BHK frown =( Sora smile =). Anyway i still belive they share the same heart. OH and in your comparison pics the sora you used was not to mention 3D but also from Kh1 sora has changed sence then, his face had developed, (if you compare Kh1 videos with kh2 videos you will see a face [and haIr =p] change) So compare pics from the kh2 era. and make sure they both are on the same format, one in 3d and another in 2d and very fussy can't compare the two very well.

anyone but me

zenkai16 said:
they do look alike get beyond the hair (ok they both need a comb so what) They have the same chin thier eyes are same color eybrows drawn the exact same way, nose exatly the same way, but the mouth is diff. BHK frown =( Sora smile =). Anyway i still belive they share the same heart. OH and in your comparison pics the sora you used was not to mention 3D but also from Kh1 sora has changed sence then, his face had developed, (if you compare Kh1 videos with kh2 videos you will see a face [and haIr =p] change) So compare pics from the kh2 era. and make sure they both are on the same format, one in 3d and another in 2d and very fussy can't compare the two very well.

Well, you may think he looks alike, but I don't... I think the similar feature can be found in most of Nomura's designs since thats his style of character designing

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
dudes the reason they look alike is because they have a simaler model because they don't want to go out of they way to change bhk, that is they only reasons they look somewhat simaliar

and there connection is to the keyblade the whole "he is the other side of sora" thing could never works they would have to use the same keyblades(the keyblade not the keychain), aka the kingdom key, therefore that theroey is false

awesome i have a guy that agrees with me

Guitar_sora.025

THIER NOT CONNECTED BY THE KEYBLADE!!!! It doesnt make sense if their connected by the keyblade because there are four keyblade masters. Sora, BHK, Riku, and king MIcky. And I think the reason bhk can use the keyblade is like the same way RIKU, and King MIcky can use their keyblades. Their was no part of the storyline that said that riku was the *true keyblade master* or that mickey would go Fling! And whip out another keyblade. It just happened.

anyone but me

pwn3d to the max said:
dudes the reason they look alike is because they have a simaler model because they don't want to go out of they way to change bhk, that is they only reasons they look somewhat simaliar

and there connection is to the keyblade the whole "he is the other side of sora" thing could never works they would have to use the same keyblades(the keyblade not the keychain), aka the kingdom key, therefore that theroey is false

awesome i have a guy that agrees with me

I completley agree with you, but it's interesting you said that (they would have to use the same keyblade, aka kingdom key) because in a recent video isn't BHK seen holding the kingdom key?

anyone but me

pwn3d to the max said:
wow than maybe that is true or maybe that vid is a fake we won't know till it comes out
Well, it could be fake.. I haven't seen it myself, but I remember yesterday someone had made a thread pointing out that BHK had the kingdom key.. only i think in the same thread some one brought up the fact that you can see different backgrounds behind each character as if they were edited in ^^, so... i don't know...

redrum33

Website
www.freewebs.com
one thing though. if u look closely, you can see that bhk's skin tone is darker than sora's. i dont know if thats helpful, but i think it is a little in a way

BHK
bhk5cg.jpg

Sora
sora2zx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back