• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everyone who thinks BHK is Sora read this!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone but me

i think it could have just been a character design flaw that isn't relevant to the story

Shrouded Sanity

Website
www.freewebs.com
I have something to say. You guys need to stop bickering. Alright, I may be new, but I'm no n00b or newb. You keep saything that BHK and Sora look nothing alike- but you have your opinions. Anyways- I decided to compare the two side by side on scale, and they actually look really similar, they could be twins if you gave them the same hair, and BHK a well, more agreeable expression than his sulking frown. Sora has a slightly thinner face- you can tell that because it was rounder in the first game and in his official art, and BHK has a slightly fuller face.

- ends analysis -

iholdthekeys

Guitar_sora.025 said:
THIER NOT CONNECTED BY THE KEYBLADE!!!! It doesnt make sense if their connected by the keyblade because there are four keyblade masters. Sora, BHK, Riku, and king MIcky. And I think the reason bhk can use the keyblade is like the same way RIKU, and King MIcky can use their keyblades. Their was no part of the storyline that said that riku was the *true keyblade master* or that mickey would go Fling! And whip out another keyblade. It just happened.
i disagree with you, there are only 2 keyblade masters............... sora........ and riku....... the end
Note: there are two different legends about the keyblade master therefore there are two keyblade masters.......... one legend talks about the keyblade master bringing forth ruin upon the world's and unlocking pplz hearts(hint hint: riku's keyblade; the soul reaper)............... the other legend talks about the keyblade master bringing order to the world's and locking pplz hearts(hint hint: sora's keyblade; the kingdom key)
also the kingdom key is THE KEYBLADE......... like the original.......... after kh1 you get like a different keyblade for each world you visit....... such as agrabah the threewishes......... olympus colliseum the olympia keyblade....... and then i think they threw in some cool ones like the metal chocobo for fun and for doing extra stuff............ the kingdom key is the keyblade for kingdom hearts.......

now in explanation for ne1 who says then how come riku stole sora's keyblade in hollow bastion well that's because riku was basically this whole time on the road of darkness towards light............... he was never evil...... he used the darkness to find kairi......... he used the darkness to try to get back kairi's heart.......... in the end the darkness controlled riku therefore letting ansem possess his body which explains why riku acted all weird......... and the next thing i say goes with a theory i have...............

i think riku is the ultimate final decided keyblade master........... which also explains why riku was able to take the keyblade from sora for a while........ the only reason sora has it right now is because sora hasn't been using the darkness at all for good........ so the keyblade chose sora......... and if u go and play kh all over again you find out that riku was supposed 2 b the original keyblade master but since the darkness swallowed him when sora was reaching for his arm at destiny islands sora got 2nd picked.............. and riku is on a path towards the light which you find out at the end of COM............ he always has been fighting for good........... itz just that he used darkness with light to fight against the evil........ thatz why riku doesn't have the keyblade.............. that would explain why therez 2 legends as well............. they're basically both about riku........... when he was possessed by ansem he brought ruin across the worlds........... and now that he is on the path to light he will bring back order........... riku used the soul reaper 4 evil when he was possessed by ansem........... the keyblade is not evil though........ riku did use it to protect sora when he was monlogueing in traverse town and riku went and killed a heartless sneaking up on sora........ that's when sora was like whoa! where'd u get that from......... so uh yeah thatz my theory....

iholdthekeys

dual_wielder said:
lol, well BHK has to be connected to sora in order to wield a keyblade, let alone 2 keyblades! . Even though they chose Mickey is because he is the top character in Disney and well you know................

i forgot to put this in my last post (this goes with my theory as well) but the only reason other ppl hold keyblades are because they are keyblade helpers......... like they are not the CHOSEN ONE..... but one chosen who's purpose is to help the chosen keyblade master.... so they get like a cloned keyblade 2 help out the actual keyblademaster.......... oo and i take back the 2 keyblade masters thing cuz that actually disproves my theory....... therez only 1 keyblade master sorry about that....... hehe...lol

monstermaniac

Website
kaiju.cjb.net
Wow, you think BHK is Sora? Dude you're on drugs or something. It's been said time and time again, that Namine created BHK from Sora's Memories, which gives the reason of him looking similar to sora, but having that Namine "look" to him. BHk isn't sora man, there are no 2 Soras, there are 2 Rikus (that fake one and the Real one), but 2 soras ha don't think so.

A

Audo

Im too lazy to read this thread but BHK isnt Sora. They both are in the exact same scene together. and BHK is not his shell.
BHK isnt a shell period.

Joy

Bronze Member
Counterpart said:
ok most already know BHK isn't Sora's shell and they don't look EXACTLY alike but they do look ALIKE.(look alike doesn't mean a mirror image)AND the pic you used is horrible example.The one of Sora is 3-D while the one of BHK is a flat 2-D image.It's better to compare with these two pics which you can point out how they do/don't look alike.

BHK
bhk5cg.jpg

Sora
sora2zx.jpg

Sora's face is wider. Bhk's face is skinnier. Hair is swooped up on BHk just spiked everywhere on Sora.

I'll only give you nose and eyes

LIAR LIAR

The only problem i have with these theories is how long they are.

Anyone ever think they are over thinking it?

There's things about Sora and BHK that look alike, and things that don't.

It's just going back and forth.

MDO2

i disagree with you, there are only 2 keyblade masters............... sora........ and riku....... the end
Note: there are two different legends about the keyblade master therefore there are two keyblade masters.......... one legend talks about the keyblade master bringing forth ruin upon the world's and unlocking pplz hearts(hint hint: riku's keyblade; the soul reaper)............... the other legend talks about the keyblade master bringing order to the world's and locking pplz hearts(hint hint: sora's keyblade; the kingdom key)
also the kingdom key is THE KEYBLADE......... like the original.......... after kh1 you get like a different keyblade for each world you visit....... such as agrabah the threewishes......... olympus colliseum the olympia keyblade....... and then i think they threw in some cool ones like the metal chocobo for fun and for doing extra stuff............ the kingdom key is the keyblade for kingdom hearts.......

They arent different keyblades its all the same keyblade the only reason why they look different is because of the 'KEY CHAINs' look closely when you play KH 1 again, the key chains are all different.....and its in the little guide book thats in the box, 'Sora's Key blade is unique, the only weapon of its kind. However, it can be modified with key chains acquired through certain events.'

S

sakis

i dont think sora is the bhk ,i think i am the bhk. teehee ^_^

DV20050803234715.jpg

DV20050803234101.jpg

mem.jpg

kizzyke

haven't they just said that nobodies are people who started existing when someone with a strong heart fell into darkness...
Then you could say that Sora is BHK...Although i think it's stupid...
Hehe...Still the fact of you being BHK...don't think so... :)

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
BHK is Sora's other side as some say, and as for Riku being the keyblade master, I don't know.... Riku was only able to access that keyblade when Ansem took over him but I am most likely wrong about that.

kizzyke

Xaldin said:
BHK is Sora's other side as some say, and as for Riku being the keyblade master, I don't know.... Riku was only able to access that keyblade when Ansem took over him but I am most likely wrong about that.

Riku is the original Keyblade master...So why would it be impossible for him to wield a keyblade again?...

the_third_key

I have a reason to prove that bhk is some part of Sora, whether another side of his heart or something else. They both weild the same keys the Oathkeeper, handed to Sora by Kairi, and the Oblivion, given to Sora in Hollow Bastion. If this is not enough, in ASAS, Kairi appered on a huge screen that Riku and bhk passed beside. We already know that Riku is somehow related to Kairi -friends in Destiny Island and Riku once loved Kairi- and the fact that the bhk also passed beside it stresses on the idea that the bhk is aslo somewhat related to her too. This implies that he is some part of Sora and explaines the reason for bhk holding the Oathkeeper. We also see in a snapshot that bhk is talking to Namine, whom Sora had previously seen in KH:COM, and somewhat proves that maybe Namine told the bhk about Sora and had seen something about him in the future and told the bhk that if something happens to Sora then the bhk will get affected in someway, therefor he must protect him at all means possible and thus the scene with Axel and bhk telling him that "You cant see Sora". Which explaines bhk holding the Oblivion which has the same name as Castle Oblivion. These are some facts but others will come.
Kairi....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back