• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everyone else's Somebody names?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny milotic

Surfing the dunes with a red cloaked stranger
Xemnas = Ansem
Xigbar = Braig
Xaldin = Dilan
Vexen = Neve
Lexaeus = Esaule
Zexion = Ozine
Saix = Ais
Axel = Lea
Demyx = Myde
Luxord = Lodru
Marluxia = Lairuma
Larxene = Renela
Roxas = Sora
Xion = No I

That's what I think their real names were. Just a random guess, except Axel, Roxas and Xion's ones, since they've already been revealed. :D

Actually The six original organization XIII members real names are

Xemnas=Ansem
Xigbar=Braig
Xaldin=Dilan
Vexen=Even
Lexaeus=Aeleus
Zexion=Ienzo

besides that, you were pretty much correct one everything else except Saix and Organization members 9-12 since we don't know what their names are, yet.

XemnasRoxas

Well, a re-release is unconfirmed, so this topic sounds too wibbly-wobbly to make any further statements. But yes, I do wish they had revealed the Somebody names, but instead we only got one. I also wanted to know the origin of Xion's name. Right now I'm think it's something scientific like "Ion"

due to the nature of her existence.

Xion isn't much of a Nobody. She's actually another Nobody of Sora, but she is also a Nobody of Kairi because Kairi's heart was fused with Sora's heart before Sora released his own heart.

XemnasRoxas

Ok here's what i've figured out.
The first 3 are kind of obvious though.

Roxas- Sora
Namine- Kairi (Listen to Kingdom Hearts: the Cast that never was, on iTunes, forgot waht episode.)
Axel- Lea (Unsure, was told about it by someone else)
Xemnas- Ansem (Which explains why he's obsessed with Kingdom Hearts, because Ansem was too)
Xion- Sora AND Kairi (yes, they're BOTH Xion.)
The rest is so far a mystery.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Xion isn't much of a Nobody. She's actually another Nobody of Sora, but she is also a Nobody of Kairi because Kairi's heart was fused with Sora's heart before Sora released his own heart.
ummm...

No
Xion is a replica of Sora's memories crafted by Vexen and Xemnas in hopes of having a keyblade wielder on their sides if Sora turned out to be a dud. She looks like Kairi because that is Sora's greatest memories.

im sorry i dont know how to Spoiler tag either. if i spoiled I AM SO VERY SORRY!
[*spoilers] Words [/*spoilers]
(Take out the *'s)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Xion isn't even a Nobody. She's an empty, non-clone replica who got tangled up with some of Sora's memories and powers.

7thspade

Xion sounds like tide in japanese, but it also stands for Number one. "No. I"
I dunno why it's like that, but that's what I've heard. I think they mention it in a secret diary in the game too.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Xion sounds like tide in japanese, but it also stands for Number one. "No. I"
I dunno why it's like that, but that's what I've heard. I think they mention it in a secret diary in the game too.
Yep, in the Days Secret Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back