• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey, I saw how everyone was chewing you out over in the 358/2 Days RP section, and I felt bad when no one was really even explaining the problem, so I figured I'd help you out by explaining the rules if that's ok?

See, there are three types of threads in the Roleplaying Section: the roleplay itself, the discussion thread where people sign up for characters, and the type of thread where people are just tossing around ideas about a potential new RP. The thread that you were in falls under Type # 3. This RP hasn't started yet because Takushi Rena is simply asking if anyone's interested in joining. She hasn't posted the actual story yet and technically no one's signed up for any characters, so if you want to join, you have to wait until Rena says it's ok to start. Then you post your character's bio in the Discussion Thread, and then you wait for Rena to approve. If she approves, you can start roleplaying. And that's the basic gist of it.

It's also important to remember that if you're going to roleplay as your own Nobody, you can't write dialogue for Xemnas. Only the person who roleplays as Xemnas is allowed to do that. That's pretty much it; I hope it helped. Good luck and welcome to KHI Forums!
    Sorry, I just joined today. Used to just Putting lines there like this

Sora: blah blah

See?

Thanks for telling me that!
    Yeah, ya gotta be careful. And when you put up a story bit, you have to do a full on story paragraph. Like what you find in a book.
    That's not how you RP! D:

READ THE RULES PLEASE :3

That way nobody'll be hatin' on ya kay?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back