• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

everybody needs to keep a Mudkip on them at all times

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justice will prevail.
Torchic even yet Treeko will demolish Mudkip. C_U on your behalf I think you should shut up. Balck acid you are no better than me in any way shape or form. You call me inferior to hide your own inferiority. So there for my intelligence surpasses your low-life standards.
Treeko>Mudkip. End of story.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

First of all. it depends on the person playing, their strategies, etc. Then it comes to the part about which poke'mon you are using.
Now then, Mudkip has the best advantage.

Therefore, MUDKIP=WIN

Justice will prevail.
Treeko+Solarbeam=Must I say more? Solarbeam will easily dispose of this ragged useless pokemon.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Point A
sora212 said:
my intelligence surpasses your low-life standards.

sora212 said:
Balck acid
Point B
sora212 said:
my intelligence surpasses your low-life standards.

sora212 said:
I think a thirty day trial is 90 days
Point C
sora212 said:
you are no better than me in any way shape or form.

sora212 said:
Give rep to the person above you!

Therefore, this concludes to the point that Black Acid>sora212

There's also this possibility.

Every noob on KHI>sora212

:thumbup:

Congrats, sora212. You fail.

//: E D I T: \\

First of all. it depends on the person playing, their strategies, etc. Then it comes to the part about which poke'mon you are using.
Now then, Mudkip has the best advantage.

WINRAR

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
sora212 said:
Treeko+Solarbeam=Must I say more? Solarbeam will easily dispose of this ragged useless pokemon.

Solar Beam takes a turn to charge. Mudkip would pwn it in that one turn with Mud Shot. Even if you used Sunny Day, Treeko wouldn't have a chance. Besides, at the time that Treeko should learn Solar Beam, Mudkip probably knows Earthquake. Kills a Treeko in one turn, and it doesn't need to charge.

Treeko's getting Pwnt.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
SHUT UP ALL OF YOU

Mudkip is special in it's very own way, as with all other Pokemon out there.

However, this thread was created to represent the Internet Phenomenon that is Mudkip- NOT 'find the flaws in Mudkip and present your data to Mehluns and Mendia for vertification.'

I was beginning to have a different opinion about sora212 prior to his posting here, but now it's evident that black acid is the quicker learner here.

Either join the bandwagon or don't. Don't try to overcome it, because you'll just end up getting trampled by the horses.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I was beginning to have a different opinion about sora212 prior to his posting here, but now it's evident that black acid is the quicker learner here

Same here. I thought sora212 was becoming less and less noob-ish, but apparently he's still the moron that we all have come to hate and want to have banned ^_^

Justice will prevail.
Sorry but mudkip should talk to my pikachu. LIEK HE WOULD BE PWNT! LOLOL

EDIT: I dont fail. You tell me I fail to hide your failure, insecurity, and inferiority.
I am better than 99.9% of the failures on KHI. Including mendia.
RTP I can get trampled but I know I tamed the beast.

~Leo~

Um, Mudkip is part Ground. How the hell could Pikachu pwn him. Please add that post to your points on his stupidy mendia.

MUDKIP PWNS!!!! I wish to join in the praising of Mudkip. Screw HVGFX banner, MUDKIP PWNS!!!!

~Leo~

Yeah. It's a crappy move that only makes your speed do up. No gonna help a mono-element pokemon that can only use attacks that don't effect Mudkip, and then crappy normal attacks...... please stop posting here, you really are making yourself sound stupid.

~Leo~

What? What is THIS. Racism is a no-no on every good forum. You just broke a rule by calling me that. Please leave, this must be getting to embarasing for you.

You have no right to call ANY tag lame, since you don't make your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back