• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

everybody hates noobs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Well because n00bs sometimes say something he wrong way....Or the weren't here a longtime to earn respect??? I am not really a n00b anymore... What have they been treating you wrong???

Azurith

Awards
Angels of darkness tread softly in the light.
shrimp said:
why are noobs always treated like crap?

N00bz aren't... they just have to know their 'place'. Until they learn that, we have to treat them badly...

Just kidding.

Seriously, if someone is messing with new people..
(Arrgh.. Can you people not understand that they are the future of KHI?)

And I didn't get any respect from alot of people when I came... and some still don't respect my any, if at all, period.
The best I can say to you is just forget about 'those' people that don't like you because you are new, and find others. There are people that will accept you here.

And if anybody give you any 'more' about being a newbie, let me know..

Thankies & hope you have a great time in these forums.

~~Azurith

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Not necessarily. N00bs just don't know what they're doing, and annoy everybody because there's tons of them.

As for earning respect, it's hard to tell if you even have it. I doubt I do, and i've been here for a while.

Anyways, welcome to the forums, and you'll likely be flamed plenty for this as your first topic. :3

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Savior of Dawn said:
Not necessarily. N00bs just don't know what they're doing, and annoy everybody because there's tons of them.

As for earning respect, it's hard to tell if you even have it. I doubt I do, and i've been here for a while.

Anyways, welcome to the forums, and you'll likely be flamed plenty for this as your first topic. :3

That person is exactly right though:eek:

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
cas most of the time n00bs act stupid, but they all arnt so bad.. welcome by the way.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I honestly wished I had been around to see some of the senior members as
n00bs.

It is really unfair how some people treat n00bs (note n00b, not newb). THey have to take some time to get used to the rules. Why don't people give them a chance?

ANd Azurith is right, they are the future of KHI. Why not help them instead of flamming them? Of course someone is going to say to that last comment, "But by flamming them we are helping them". There are other ways. Such as the NNA.

Meh, I always felt this way...
But if you are getting abused you should definetly alert a mod, of any kind.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
n00bs= ignorant newbie who argues with forum members who have been here longer than them.

They arent treated like crap they just tick off others with spam and disrespect. No offense to any n00b or newbie in this thread.

shadow warrior

hmm.. I dunno I have been on here for a really long time, with multiple users. and I havent seen too much flamming these days compared to how it use to be. also there are those occasional n00bs on here who wont shut up and keep spammin ppl just to make there number of posts higher.

yado

I taste delicious
the are treated bad because they have yet to realize the fact that three word posts, even with a point, is spam. I relize that they are treated bad but i just find that n00bs sometimes try to act funny but they aren't. like when they post a spoiler then go..... oops. to make up for it. but i personally try to give them respect.
PS welcome to the forum

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Listen to the posts above, but I only have one tip for you:

If someone calls you nOOb, just ignore it. Don´t start asking why or anything like that...That only make things worse...

R

Riku's Dawn

I'm a n00b and everyone (almost everyone) treats me like crap,on the net and in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back