• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Evening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

meowricles

Hello! I've been missing out on the kh community a long time, and thought it would be nice to actually engage with it again :+) my name is noelle, and in regards to kingdom hearts my favorite game is BBS, ventus and vanitas are my favorite characters, but others that are dear to my heart are riku, xion, aqua, young xehanort, repliku, and isa. other interests of mine outside of kingdom hearts are character and story meta, hxh, naruto, and steven universe. im also really into art and you can check it out on my tumblr meowricles or my deviantart pizzafrogs B)

but yeah! ive been into kingdom hearts for about...gosh...8 years now? but havent really engaged with people outside of friends about it, and recently felt kinda alone since no one i know is interested in it LSKDMLKSMLk so i decided to make an account here >:D

jnh71193

Awards
Welcome to the forums! It's great to have you! BBS is my favorite kingdom hearts game too.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, meowricles. I really love your avatar!

Btw, you'll want to put your Deviantart and Tumblr links in your signature. This way you won't hear about it later about advertising and ect. :3

Anyhow, if you need any help at all don't be afraid to ask one of us. And make sure to take a look at the FAQ, since it'll cover most of the stuff on the forum. C:

meowricles

ohhh i had no idea about the links and advertising! just wanted to mention it and offer a place to see my art lnadkmlakdgnak thanks for the tips and welcome!!

Back