• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eternal Dream's Blazing Summer Challenges

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Holy crap, this one took freaking forever to finish, and I still don't think it came out the way I wanted it to. Whatever, I guess, right? Anyway, here's my friendship piece. Starts off with one trying to talk sense in the other, only for the tables to get turned. It's kinda the aftermath of what happens in my Halloween entry from last year. If you want to see the full thing since I finished that one a couple months ago, I'll post a link for it later. Anyway, enough BSing from me.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Anyway, so there's the piece. Now, I just gotta get my character of the day done, then kick a friend of mine in the rear so I can get my partners piece written. But for now, I gotta get to sleep; my sisters and I are going to an amusement part tomorrow, and we gotta head out early. 'Night!

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
How to Save a Life

This was breathtaking to read. I feel for Lucas so much. I can't possibly imagine what a weight he bears. I imagine something worse would come from being the son of Lucifer and a nephilim. I like how Dante can read Lucas despite how much effort he tries to block him with his walls. I wonder if it was a voice Lucas heard about slipping up his guard or thinking about letting some of his friends carry his burden for him? Otherwise, these two have a lot of chemistry together as friends and comrades at arms. I like the backstory that lead into this without having to skip a beat. Should make this into a novel, Dream. C:

I hope you have fun at the amusement park and can get your other entries out soon!

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Going to try to get my character of the day up in the next day or so. Meantime, I gotta fly cause class starts soon. Later!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
New Location, Old Routine & Auracle.

Kitridge sure does have a chip on her shoulder. I was actually moved a bit by her outburst and felt sorry for her. I like how Leyla was someone she came to like a little. Poor girl jumping to conclusions over what others think of her. I'm really happy Daniel didn't think she did anything and wanted her to back him up on Leyla's feelings over the class bird dead. Except it's not dead. xD And Leyla seeing auras certainly proved to be fascinating. From the look of things, the three of them seem to be becoming fast friends despite the bumpy start to their friendship. I like how much Leyla, Kitridge, and Daniel's personalities show through on this entry the three of you did. Seriously, I'm impressed and it ties in really well together! Overall, it was well worth the wait and fun to read. :D

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, I had intended to write a story for Toothless that didn't hurt him so much. However, you know how you can go and reread a book, and then you get one of the characters stuck in your head from there? Yeah, that's what's going on here. Unfortunately, there are some spoilers, since this scene takes place during the second book, but I tried to keep them on the down low as much as possible. This expands on a scene from the book Enshadowed, the second book of the Nevermore trilogy written by Kelly Creagh. It's a fantastic read, with Edgar Alan Poe weaved through it very nicely. Check it out if at all possible. And now, on to Pinfeathers feeling like he's losing his mind.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Chained to You

I feel like there's a lot riding on this girl's shoulder to save them from their fate. Which is a beautiful thing. I haven't read Nevermore but, I do own it and it happens to be on my bookshelf right now. I like how Varen is becoming more like Noc under whatever circumstances have changed. I enjoyed this immensely so because, Pinfeathers has a strong voice in this entry and has an intriguing outlook on things. So nicely done, Dream. C: (And it feels like something I'd be reading on Halloween, you know?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back