• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Err... A question... *raises hand*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The_Guardian

Well i agree that he uses the blind fold for training...
if he was blind then why would he take the blind fold off in ASAS....
I mean, he is trying to become stronger right? i would be too if Sora beat me three times (if you include destiny Islands...)

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
ppl just gave me an idea , if riku is blindfolded , and when he falls off he tower taking off his blindfold , he might be showing that he dont need his eyes for fighting showing hes a great fighter , but when he does fall off the tower u see the DWU flying toward him , maybe riku knows that taking off his blindfold might make him stronger using his eyes and his nose *read the other theory from i forgot who*

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
I hope he doesn't really blind.... I mean it was too bad if a great great guy like Riku blind. I think it makes sense if Riku using the blindfold to proove that he is a great fighter that not use eyes to sense the opponent but use his heart.... or something like that.

And wonder if Riku is in the light one not in the darkness one... Because in ASAS, when he look into the sky and the stars are falls, a symbol of heart (not heartless) is protecting the other unknown, right? I mean, the BHK... (?)

Yah... my theory.... ^^'

Dark Niwa

挑戦 Dare
oh **** i just noticed sorry hair color krap

Riku in Kh hair- Silvery Blue
Riku(?)- white...
well its is like a 90% chance...
I totally think he should have kept the soul eater... (?)
Wow it may not be him 80% can't be sure can we?

Blind fold may be to Riku
What BHK is to Sora...
Who knows 70% damn i was hoping it was him....
confused.gif
i always get confzzled on KH2 krap...

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
Er... I think the BFU hair is exactly like Riku's hair, but KH2's images are looks more realistic so it looks more white x.x

I think it's Riku. BHK is not Sora. Sora is Sora. I think. ^^'

kizzyke

Whiteheaven said:
Er... I think the BFU hair is exactly like Riku's hair, but KH2's images are looks more realistic so it looks more white x.x

I think it's Riku. BHK is not Sora. Sora is Sora. I think. ^^'

exactly Sora is Sora
DWU is BHK
BFU is Riku

Any other questions????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back