• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

English?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KairiGurlPaupo

do they make Kh2 in Japan to have English voice over and/or English subtitles below the Japanese writing? Cuz i really dont wanna get a game i cant understand, but i cant live wit out KH2!!!

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
KairiGurlPaupo said:
do they make Kh2 in Japan to have English voice over and/or English subtitles below the Japanese writing? Cuz i really dont wanna get a game i cant understand, but i cant live wit out KH2!!!
I don't think they don't. The people in America do the English voiceovers and writing. They translate it all -- that's Square Enix. I can't live without it as well! I'm suffering here!

KairiGurlPaupo

Cuz i saw a version of Deep dice, the unknown battle, and Sora was speaking english, Haley Joel Osmand, so i thought it was odd..... and the writing was english, not japanese.......so maybe, but probably not???

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
KairiGurlPaupo said:
Cuz i saw a version of Deep dice, the unknown battle, and Sora was speaking english, Haley Joel Osmand, so i thought it was odd..... and the writing was english, not japanese.......so maybe, but probably not???

Can you show us this video? Because there is no video, and I've seen all of them, that has that. And there is not ONE Kingdom Hearts II Trailer, or Deep Dive Trailer, that are in English. Soooo I believe you are lying or you just a saw a trailer someone made up with Windows Movie Maker.

Last edited:

chaos666

The other side said:
Can you show us this video? Because there is no video, and I've seen all of them, that has that. And there is not ONE Kingdom Hearts II Trailer, or Deep Dive Trailer, that are in English. Soooo I believe you are lying or you just a saw a trailer someone made up with Windows Movie Maker.

Yea, I have seen some of the final mix sceens and if i remember correctly they were in english....

diogo14

KairiGurlPaupo said:

do you have it? cause that would rock!!!

X

XEDELAS

no that was final mix and internatonal ffx-2 the reason the voices are in english is beacause they try to make the game as good as possible and beacuase the english voice actors are much more famous world wide they use them

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
There was only one English translated Trailer. Form Final Mix when SDG fights the EM. But there were only subtitles when the EM was speaking, well....actually his parts were silenced. So she/he might be talking about that trailer but there is no Deep Dive trailer with English voices and English subtitles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back