• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

english demo coming soon!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildkiori

Deathsaber99 said:
You know, i think i finally appreciate living in San Diego now. I'll tell all of you how the demo was when i get back from the Comicon today! And to think my friend just invited me yesturday, what pure luck.

Take pictures. Its probabley the same demo as the one we saw pics of before but still they might have something new.... just might.

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
Well i don't if the first KH comeout in a demo version somebody know?
Well if the first comeout, why the second installment don't comeout is kinda injustice don't think becuase this make promotion in the states am i wrong?.

I hope Playstation official mag. realese the demo soon...

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
man i live in San Diego but i cant go to the Comic Con. cause i gotta watch my little brother and sister
ahh.gif

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
Oblivion Bringer said:
Share the love. Just bring the kiddies along.
haha i wish i could.. besides not having enough money i cant drive w/o a licenced adult in the car(grr permit limitations).. and i dont think any neighbors or friends parents are willing to take out so much time for all that so im stuck with these annoying little devils
bored.gif

beastin4kh2

unknown212 said:
once again another pathecic theard that truelly has no sense..... hey guys so what if there a demo of kingdomhearts 2 cause is tha demo tha full thing....no I don't think so.............

its better than nothing and I want to try out the fusion

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
unknown212 said:
if if tha fusion isn't in tha game beastin4kh2 then what!?!

Dude, seriosuly...

Your an *sshole...

Just shut the hell up and let them dream you prick...

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
I can't believe SE released the demo already I bet it's the same as the japanese one.Not only that but I made a bargain with my dad to buy me this game in exchange for not going to the mComic con!! *cries in the corner* Also for the love of god please...please ask if they have KH@ demo you can buy and take pictures of it for me I must have a look at the demo.Also tell me what Sora sounds like.If you can't describe it record it on a video camera so that you can make video out of it to put on the computer.

HOOBASTANKIE

WEEEEEEEE I am so happy I live in San Diego. My friend and I are gonna go on Sunday. I'll try to take pics if I can, I'm kind of a wuss, so if I see MASS security around I'll probably only take a couple. And of course, an update when I get back from it.

I'm thinking it's probably just gonna be the same one at E3, but hopefully in english and all that good stuff. I don't really care if it's nothing new because seeing all these videos and screenshots is making me crazy, so playing it would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back