• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

english days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I hope it doesn't get censored. But it shouldn't. They didn't censor CoM or Re:CoM.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
It wouldn't surprise me if something was censored, since NA is not as lenient as Japan in some ways.

However, I don't think we can be sure that Xion's VA is really Alyson Stoner, just because the Japanese is the same. For all we know, Stoner might not have been able to do it and they had to find someone close to her. One thing's for sure- it's definitely not Haden.

And I don't think we can say for sure that Martin is Naminé's voice. We only got a short bit of her voice before the trailer moved on.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
oh well, im just hoping for all content to be contained in the game =D
i wonder what the voices will sound like on the ds

* btw raz i like your sig
and lifes i like your avatar
=D*

Last edited:

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yeah, they censored the crap out of Port Royal, and Xigbar's sniper vision, and Axel's death

xDENLINx

America's squeamish, apparently. After all, this is supposed to be a kid's game, though I don't know why, considering just how complicated the game story is, and how violent both SE and Disney can get.

I know! I mean, some of the older players have trouble understanding what the hell is going on, imagine how hard it must be for the younger ones.

jamye_stuckey1

I know! I mean, some of the older players have trouble understanding what the hell is going on, imagine how hard it must be for the younger ones.

exactly my little cousin played and beat the whole game way faster than me and she is 8 going on 9. but she siad that she just played the game and she didnt listen to the story line or even try to under stand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back