• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enemy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Yeah, eventually, lol

Just felt like it should go here..It is future.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
enemy2.jpg

Here is the artist Deviant Art, http://rikurep.deviantart.com/go check out his stuff, he's an AWSOME artist, I just did a touch up, added colour, put in the enemy symbol...

And not so sure about the colour of the Smaller enemy, why don't you tell me?

I didn't do this work, and i tried to email the artist and ask if i could use his work, but he never emailed back...

So..Yea.For the colour all i did was look at the Scans..so don't blame me for bad quality(in the scans), lol.

Can't see it. Try copying and pasting the artist's url.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Again, not my work. Just added colour and the best enemy symbol I could find.

Apollo

Silver Member
I don't know what to think of them. They look good but I have no idea what to even call them.

Interesting. Nice coloring, by the way.

I swear, I think that I have seen the uncolored version of those before, though...

T

tazztig

okayyyy. so both of them r new heartless because u can c it in some picture's of BBS

T

tazztig

its not fake cause you can c them on google du!!!!! have ever heard of World wide search... lol just type birth by sleep new enemy for image then you'll c terra with fire swap

Apollo

Silver Member
its not fake cause you can c them on google du!!!!! have ever heard of World wide search... lol just type birth by sleep new enemy for image then you'll c terra with fire swap

Ha yah he is right! Google or the internet never lies! (sarcasm just in case any of you missed it)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

See, okay, YOU stop talking. Big boys are conversing.

I've seen the pics of Terra. I've seen the pic of Ven using his thunder spell too. I've been up to date with the news since 2004. There isn't anything you can tell me about Kingdom Hearts that I already don't know.

This info is old, and what I was talking about clearly had nothing to do with the actual pic. So please, know what I'm talking about if you ever try to correct me again, not that I need correcting.

One more thing:

lrn2grammar.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

I hate it when newby's tell us we dont know what we're talking about.

...........eh, i dont even bother much anymore

T

tazztig

well deal wit it... im not sayn ur wrong but i just saw the pics that's all ... o yeah, howd u get -n- it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back