• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enemies Tournament

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Bronze Member
Just had an idea what if there was a tournament in KH2 that allowed you to fight any enemy from the KH series and fight him/her with your new abilities and you could choose what level it'd be on between 10 and 100 think about fighting Meleficent(dragon form) with the new abilities from KH2

Joe

Bronze Member
well, some bosses were quite fun like

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe

Bronze Member
sorry, but you know it's still kinda hard saying the new name
heck, it's hard not to say BHK instead of you know who

Soraroxrikusux05

Randomizer said:
well, some bosses were quite fun like Riku being controlled by Xehanort (almost typed Ansem)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KH2 already came out obviously, and there's nothing like that in there. but that's OK to share an idea, and it does make sense.

Crying_Angel

Well, the enemies from KH1 kinda sucked.Even if you put them on a high level they'd still be....eh.I thought the fighting in KH2 was awesome cuz of all the new moves though.:thumbup:

Soraroxrikusux05

hows that a spoiler?
Spoiler Spoiler Show
if not, then when will everyone know? CMON PPL WHEN WILL YOU JUST BUY KH2 SO THERE'LL BE NOTHING TO SPOIL?!

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
It would be very interesting if we would be able to do that. But I think that if they did do that not everybody would do that except if they made you fight them to beat the game and if you didn't fight them you wouldn't be able to finish the game.
TheTrace

Joe

Bronze Member
well, yeah, but its a choice and maybe it'd be more like a bonus for 100% completion

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
People don't know because Europe and Australia don't have the game yet. The game has yet to be released to half of the world and that's why we must enforce the no-spoilers rule

Wanna list of all the countries that have KH2? Japan, United States, Canada. There you go, the rest of the world doesn't have the game yet, so you are to respect that and not spoil the game for them

Joe

Bronze Member
I already knew that, but if they don't want spoiled why are they in the spoiler section
if they spoil themselves, its their fault

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
This was not in the spoiler section, this was in the normal KH2 section. I had to move it to the spoiler section because of the spoilers

Joe

Bronze Member
oh, sorry my comp. said otherwise I guess it's on the fritz again
I really need a new one

[edit] sorry TheMuffinMan

Last edited:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I would want to beat the snot out of Ursula, because I hated her. I would just beat her up easily, and own her.
Also the phantom and kurt zisa would be fun.

Joe

Bronze Member
Well, think about the possibilities
like fighting Kurt Zisa 99,
and Sora on level 99
what a fight that'd be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back