• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Ended] KH3 is on sale at Amazon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortissimo

Re: KH3 is on sale at Amazon?

I wouldn't take it so seriously. Its just a pre-order thing and a comment down the page says its just a place holder date. I doubt kh3 will be released this year. I think the most we can hope for is a release date for it in the next year or 2.

WaveK89

I'm not worried about the release date. I know it's just a placeholder. I just find it weird Amazon put the game on sale.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It started as a blunder on Walmart's website, then people started to use it to exploit Amazon's and Target's price match system. Not sure if they'll actually honor it when KH3 does release though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It started as a blunder on Walmart's website, then people started to use it to exploit Amazon's and Target's price match system. Not sure if they'll actually honor it when KH3 does release though.

Amazon has a Price Guarantee in their terms and conditions. The lowest price is what you will get, so if people ordered today this is what they will pay at launch unless the game is delisted...

joshw2011

PS4 version #1 and Xbox One version #5 on the hourly bestsellers list for video games. The hype is real. :'(

Sora04

But it´s just for Amazon US, right?
In Germany the Price is still 100€ (placeholder)

BTW, this is my first post in this Forum, so hi everybody.

doublerainbow

Awards

We're guarantee to pay for this price even when it makes any change in the future right?

I don't even have a ps4 yet(but i'm consider getting it for FFXV and KHIII) but i just placed an order from them.Even with shipping, it's only 50$.

Here in Australia, it is as much as 99,95AU.I suggest that if anyone from Australia that's planning to buy KHIII , now is the time to do so !!

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

We're guarantee to pay for this price even when it makes any change in the future right?

I don't even have a ps4 yet(but i'm consider getting it for FFXV and KHIII) but i just placed an order from them.Even with shipping, it's only 50$.

Here in Australia, it is as much as 99,95AU.I suggest that if anyone from Australia that's planning to buy KHIII , now is the time to do so !!

As long as you don't cancel the item, the price is guaranteed.

PrinceAJ

Awards

Wow just noticed when I went back onto Amazon to check KH3 the price went back to $59.99 good thing I got on the deal for $40.99 and it hasn't changed in my order details :D

Either way if a limited edition comes out I'll probably end up getting that as well.

k99y77

Awards

Wow just noticed when I went back onto Amazon to check KH3 the price went back to $59.99 good thing I got on the deal for $40.99 and it hasn't changed in my order details :D

Either way if a limited edition comes out I'll probably end up getting that as well.
Enjoy the offer, but your card will most likely expire by the time KH3 comes out XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back