• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

emotions of the past (romance rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seto

At Home, what are you stupid or something? :P
Website
s6.invisionfree.com
oteS
Name : Sess Kage
Appearance : He has black, blood-red streaked hair that is straight and goes down to the middle of his back. He has a scar that started at his left eyebrow and runs down to the middle of his left cheek. He has ice blue eyes. He wears a black t-shirt and black baggy pants. Over the t-shirt he wears a red light cloth "jacket" that is undone. He wears black socks and red running shoes.
Sin : Pride
Personality : He has a cold personality. He doesn't think positive and only sees the negative. He doesn't like to lose and won't back down from a challenge, no matter the reason. He keeps to himself most of the time and doesn't like talking to other people much unless there's a challenge involved.
Person lost: A long-term girlfriend, sorta fiance.
item: A picture
Bio: Sess always valued his pride. He didn't like to lose, and loved taking on challenges. He grew up in a rich family and was spoiled. Though he didn't let greed take him over. He took pride in what he had, and what he stood for. He always fought in school and often got suspended and sometimes expelled. His parents eventually had to reloacate and when they did he met Nami.
Nami was not a rich person, but he didn't care. He liked it like that, as other rich people tended to be snobs. She was the most beautiful, and the nicest person he'd ever met, and he immediately fell for her. He tried to show off and act tough to try and win her over at first, but she seemed unimpressed. He finally just asked her out and she said yes. They did a lot of things together. The most special thing that she ever gave to him was a picture of them sitting watching a sunset. He treasured this.

"Where are you taking me?" A girl's voice cheerfully asked. She had a blind fold on and was being lend by a male teenager. They both smiled as he lead her forward.
"You'll see soon enough. Just be patient. You'll love it." He said, teasing her a little. She just laughed sweetly at this and allowed him to guide her. She had no idea where they were going. He carefully lead her through traffic and through a long trail.
"Are we there yet Sess? We seem to be going quite a distance." The girl asked, still with excitement in her voice. Sess only smiled greatly at this.
"Nami, I told you to be patience. We will be there soon enough. It's not that much farther. If your feet hurt I am more than willing to carrying you the rest of the way." He offered. Nami blushed at his offer.
"No, it's ok, I'm fine." She answered. He nodded and then continued to slowly lead her to their destination. They both stopped and Sess spoke.
"We're here," he said, slowly untieing the blindfold. He took his time as to build suspention. He then removed the blindfold from her eyes and put his arm around her.
Nami found herself looking right into a sunset. She smiled at this. She leaned over and kissed him softly. " You're right, I do love it." She said. Sess smiled at her satisfaction. He let the silence be for a few minutes before speaking. Before he did he wrapped both arms around her waist and looked into her eyes. "This is where I took you on our first date. I wanted to see it with you again. I still have the picture of us, I carry it with me always. Now, I ask of you one thing." He said. He leaned over and kiss her. He then bent down on one knee and pulled something from his pocket. Nami's expression changed when she saw this. She had a shocked look on her face, but a happy one.
" Nami, I love you. I've loved you from the day we met, I knew you'd be the one. Now, I would like to make that offical. Nami Dokyou, will you marry me?" Sess asked with a grand smile.
Nami took a few moments to let everything set, though she didn't need any time to think. She took the ring from his hand, place it on her finger and pulled him up. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him passionately, caressing his back. "Yes, I will," she replied. With that, they both stood facing the sunset, Nami with her head on Sess' shoulder. He had his arm around her. The moment was perfect.

They then heard rustling from the bushes and both turned around. A gun shot was heard in that direction and Nami fell to the ground. A group of men came form the bushes. Sess dropped to the ground and knelt at Nami's side. He looked at the bleeding wound by her heart. He held onto her hand. Tears started to from his eyes. " Nami, you're gonna be ok. I promise. I'll teach these guys a lesson and then get you help." he said. He wiped the tears away and faced the guys.
"You think that you can make a fool of us and get away with it? Well you thought wrong Sess!" The leader of the group said. He held the gun. Sess was unimpressed, but he knew the guys.
"Why did you shoot her? This is between us. She had nothing to do with this. Now that you've brought her into this, you will pay!" Sess shouted angrily.
Sess foolishly let his pride get in his way. He ran at the guy and readied to punch him. The guy shot off a bullet that pierced Sess' heart. He flew back and landed beside Nami. With his last bit of strength he turned his head to look at her. He reached his hand towards hers and held it as his life was drained from him.

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: gah >_< You know, you guys should post something if you want this rp to go somewhere >_>......Bleh, I'll push it forward @_@

IC:
EDIT: I'll edit it later, but right now you guys have this set up in a very bad position for development. :/

Nunni856

(( kay i got an idea! sry BP))

IC:

Maya stands in the middle of the dark and she pants in panic. She yells out, "Serena?! Serena! Where are you?" She started running and then after she ran enough. She stops and tears began to fall. "Where are you? I can't find you. Serena...you've changed my life." Then as she falls to the ground, she saw Serena's gift to Maya falls near her. Maya slowly reaches for it and then holds it tightly in her hands. She started thinking of all of her memories spent together with Serena. Even though she's far away from her twin sister, she felt like she is near her. She gets up slowly and wears it around her neck. When she takes one step, light starts to emerge. Her tears wipe off by the wind and finds herself in a alley She looks around and then she noticed that the world is frozen in time. She runs out of the alley and then looks around. She started running and noticed that she is in the same city where the accident happened. As she turns and saw the orpan house. She stopped running and looked ahead. It's the same car that started shooting another car. She walks in and sees that the person herself lays next to her sister, Serena. She walks towards them and then kneeled next to Serena. She could see tears in her eyes and she smiled softly and then touched her cheek. Maya cares so much for her sister. Then she heard a voice near her. She quickly gets up and she sees a man in a cloak. She couldnt see his face and she looked back to look at herself laying on the ground next to Serena. When she did, they werent there. She gasped and then looked back at the man in the cloak.
"Do not fear, Maya. I'm not going to harm you."
Maya holds her necklace tightly and said, "Who are you?"
"I am who I am. You're probably wonder why you're still alive in the first place. Maya, you are called a blessing. Your blessing is kindness. You were about to become a sin since you're a bit too mean before you completely trust your own sister."
Maya tries to stay calm and stand still in a calm way. Maya still thinks she should be on her guard since she'll never know what will happen. Maya asks the man, "A blessing? A sin? How'd you know my name?" The man chuckled and said, "A blessing is what is something good in you that could change a person with a sin. There's no need to panic. Here, take my hand and I'll show you where you would start." Maya takes a step back and then closed her eyes hoping that all of this was just an illusion. Maya then took a deep breath and then took few steps forward. Should I trust him? Maya thought to herself as she takes the man's hand. As she took it, alot of memories rushes through her mind and then she finds her self falling through the air. She started to feel dizzy then fainted.

Few hours later, she wakes up and finds herself near the river with new clothes to warm her. Maya said to herself, "A blessing...kindness. Is he for real?" Slowly she gets up and wonders where she is. She sees so many trees surrounding the river and then looks up the sky. It is a beautiful day and she smiled and wonders if she will find Serena if Serena did experianced the same thing as Maya did earlier before she fainted. She walks through the trees to try to get out. As she walks through, she holds her necklace and thought to herself, "I'm going to try to get the the orpan house."

((That's what i have in mind though, hope it's good enough?))

Alaude Drenxta

Lance looked down across the street into the thinning forest that seperated them from the river on his way to the car. As he goes to pull open the door, suddenly he notices the sudden appearance of a lovely young girl, as if the girl has come out of nowhere. He stopped, removing his hand from the door handle and peered out through the trees, squinting his eyes as he tried to see if what he had thought was there, really was there. As sure as his sight had told him, the girl rustled herself, sitting up, then standing and giving a brief look around. His eyebrow cocked, and he spun his keys, slipping them into his pockets and slow making his way over across the road, to see what was going on.

"Hey! You, hey girl, where did you come from? Are you lost?" He looked over at her, the sun shaded partly from his face beneath the trees. He looked at her softly, not trying to scare the girl, just curious where she'd come from so suddenly. It was as if she just popped up there.

Seto

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Sess slowly opened his eyes. He looked ot the sky... It was midday. He lifted his head up with a painful groan. He looked around and noticed his surroundings were different. He looked to his side expectignt o see his new fiance, but there was nothing. He smashed his fist on the ground. He took another look around.
He got to his feet and started to walk around. " Was last night a dream? Maybe she didn't get shot... and it appears nor did I... did I get drunk again? I've never seen this mplace before..." He muttered to himself. "Where's Nami...?" He added. All he saw was the entrance to a forest that acted as a barcade for the river. Sess was determined to find out where he was and how he got there. He headed for the forest to explore.

Nunni856

Maya looks around as she walks through the forest. She saw beautiful flowers and then she heard a rustling noise. She quicky looked to see what it is and she noticed that it's a guy walking towards her. She gasped softly and then heard him talking to her. She looked at her hands and then think of what happened to her before. She, then looked at him and gathered all the strength to try to forget about it and try to answer his question. She took a deep breath and then said, "I-I just woke up next the river. I must've fainted. I don't know how I got here, really." Maya then looks away closing her eyes and then looks at Lance, smiling innocently. Is it alright that I tell him? I don't know what to tell him that I was actually shot and then restored and turned into a blessing. Maya thought to herself.

As she walks past Lance, there's pain on where she was shot. She groaned and then fell to the ground on her knees. She shook her head, holding the wound. Then slowly, the pain starts to go away. Maya gets up slowly, relieved that it ended.

dark invader

ooc: I edited my earlier post.

ic: Sera woke up and felt a pain straight through her spine. She kneeled over of groaned, for it was horrible. She got up and the first thing she noticed was that she wasn't where she was shot. She then thought about Shane, what happened to him. A tear fell from her eyes from the very thought of him. Had he died? She got up and started to walked around the forest she appeared to be located in. "Will someone tell me what's going on? Where am I?" Sera said loudly, but in no general direction. She started walking and heard voices, so she started running that way. She then saw people, though she didn't know them. "Hey, do any of you know where we are?"

Seto

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Sess walked around throught he forest. It wasn't long before he heard voices from about three people in the general area. Sess appraochd but hid behind a tree instead of revealing himself. He watched them and listned to them. Hmm, I'm not the only one that doesn't know where they are... whatever. Sess continued to watched. He then watched as another girl came into the clearing with the other two. There's the third person... so now there are four of us... Maybe I can find out where I am.
Sess then stepped from behind the tree and walked towards the group. " Yes, I want to know where I am and how I got here too. " he said, still walking towards them.

Alaude Drenxta

Lance just stared at the three people in gawking awe. He'd absolutely no idea what was going on. All of a sudden three wierdos with amnesia had popped up across the street from his house, and were acting very....slow.

"I...uh....you're in front of my house. I don't know how any of you got here, dunno why you're asking me, but," He looked down at Maya and leaned down on one knee; "are you alright? You look like you're hurt, but I don't see any wounds."

OOC: shit post, kinda busy at the moment @_@

Nunni856

Maya looks up to Lance then said, "Yeah. I'm fine. Just that..." She looks down then looks back at Lance and said, "I'm fine now. Thanks." She smiled then gets back up. Then she looked at the people who suddenly appeared. She walked up to them and said, "Hey, My name is Maya. And if you're asking where we're are. I don't know. I just woke up here." Maya remembers what happened to her before she got here. Maya continues to walk and then looks back at the group of people. "Is there any way to get out? Like is there a place where we can freshen up or something?" Maya asks Lance.

Nunni856

((yes, i remembered about this RP and then i went here and no one else posted so i posted to bring it back))

dark invader

((I totally forgot this rp was here. thnx Nunni for bringing it back!:D))

Taralai heard Maya say she awoke here. Had they all awaken here? That thought was erased as the boy next to her informed them that they were in front of his house. "So how did I get here? I've never even been to this place before." Then she remembered Shane again. Where was he? Why was she seperated from him? Why was his fate so much different than hers? As a tear slowly traveled down her cheek, she looked around to take in her surroundings. She wiped the tear away and decided to go and talk to the person that had arrived before she had. "Hi, I'm Taralai, and apparently we're in front of that boys house. But I have no idea how we got here. I just woke up here."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back