• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

emotions of the past (romance rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
November 23, 2791… it was a Tuesday but that was the day a plague hits the entire world...

A mutation... A curse.... A sin against all... These are a few ways to describe what happened that fateful day.... Personally I think this is Armageddon since all that died in the massacre were blessed. They didn't see or feel the pain we experienced that day. The horrible images of our brother, sisters, friends, and even our lovers’ die next to us. The people who didn't die were split up into three groups.

The first group to be mentioned is composes of rotting corpses. They are slowly dieing at a rate that will cause them to be relieved of all sins blessed upon them but for this to happen they have to experience all of them painfully. They can’t eat, sleep, talk, or move. They are just there and they look like their insides are oozing out. They are called the restless but they are a rare case to seen anymore since most of them have been buried to rest in peace.

The second group is simply the sins.... they all have there own pain... and some are greater than others.... but they aren't human anymore. They have change physically and mentally. Their minds are filled with horrible memories of seeing the restless in dieing. Their whole family may have been destroyed in front of their eyes and they can’t do anything about it. Most likely the person they cared most about left in their arms or eyes. They have change physically to... their bodies mutated all in different way...
But all of these people have a certain sin that is deep within their hearts which multiple and collect.... Lust, wrath, greed, envy, pride, sloth, gluttony, and sorrow

The last of the three groups are called “blessings”. The blessing…. are the ones that loved in their lives. Only the most beautiful souls would be accepted as on of them. Their bodies have change but not in a bad way. They have flourished to unexpectable horizons. Fortunately they can relieve the restless in a quick manner but the pain left over is the sin they haven’t felt yet. That sin is transferred to the beasts called sins. But all of these angels like creatures have a certain blessing in their heart… happiness, love, kindness, birth, beauty, contempt, hope, and warmth. Since they have these blessings they all want to share them with those who have none. This causes them to be attracted to the sins because of our need to feel a hope in our heart.

Even though sins and blessings are two opposites things…. they are bided together…. And they are one in the same in the same. Since nether can ever die…

1. No God-Modding.
2. No Power-Playing.
3. Keep Romance at PG-13.
4. No killing off other characters unless asked to do so and when I say killing off I mean just run away or make some holly thingy so it doesn’t interrupt with the plot
5. The restless are dead.... there is no bringing them back without my permission
6. Post your screen name backwards on your template if you have read the rules.
7. No machinegun posting
8. Please all don’t be the same sin
9. Don’t post gory stuff about the restless
10. We all start the morning of the day unless you jump in late
11. Have fun

Name :
sin or blessing: (Lust, wrath, greed, envy, pride, sloth, gluttony, and sorrow) (happiness, love, kindness, birth, beauty, contempt, hope, and warmth)
Personality :
Person lost: (family member or lover and be descriptive like words like brother or sister)
item: (something that is small that means a lot to that person but don’t be a sword, gun, ect)
Bio: (optional, but appreciated)

-----------------------------------------------------

Name : Seth Zeion
Appearance : 1st Sig + a wing on the right side of his back... it is dark gray with white tips
sin: sorrow
Personality : he goes for what he believes but is deeply depressed. He wants someone in his heart but wont let anyone in.
Person lost: his fiance. (more detail in first post)
item: a broken pocket watch with a picture inside

Last edited:

Nunni856

This sounds like an interesting RP! I'm in! 658innuN

Name : Maya
Appearance : http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/Ancient_Death/anime/Willow.jpg black hair and honey eyes
blessing: Kindness
Personality : Maya is gentle, sweet and caring.
Person lost: Her parents were killed in a car crash and she survived that car crash along with her twin sister, Serena. They grew up together in an orpan home. Then a tragedy occured to her sister. Even though they argue alot over things, Maya wants her back. Serena got shot right in front of her eyes and she tried to call for help but no one came. Her twin sister, Serena, changed her life from mean to kindness.
item: a necklace from her twin sister
bio: Will tell later
Is this okay?

Last edited:

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
rolav&modsiwName : Fan
Appearance : Long black spikey hair. WIth light blue shirt and white jeans
Blessing: Hope
Personality : Happy and Emotional
Person lost: His dad died in a plane crash along with his sister.
Item: His dads waterdrop necklace
Bio:Will unfold later

Last edited:

dark invader

this looks :) redavni krad

name: Taralai Moone
Appearance :
PrettyGirl.jpg

blessing: love
Personality: Taralai knows how to cheer people up and help them to overcome lost ones
Person lost: boyfriend
item: a locket with a picture of her and her boyfriend on one side, and her family (mom, dad, brother) on the other.
Bio: Taralai's life was all she could imagine it could be and more. She had been dating her boyfriend for almost a year and a half, and her and her family were closer than ever. Then she got the most horrible news. On their way to visit Taralai, her parents were killed on a plane. It had dived into the water. Then, not even a week later, her older brother was killed in a car accident. Taralai cried a lot that week, and couldn't help from thinking that it was all her fault. She clung to her boyfriend, afraid of losing him next. She spent all the time she could with him, trying to enjoy every minute. Then she got new that her boyfriend had been shot in the back of the neck. He had died the instant the bullet hit him. Taralai now tries to live her life to the fullest for her family and her boyfriend.

Ayumi

w00t!
Hi,Can i join????

brb with the thing..

eemiA <--- that looks weird

Name : Aimee Lynne
Appearance : Long light brown hair in pigtails,Green eyes,she wore the lime-green tank top with the paopu charm,jean skirt,brown belt like rikku's,w/ purple butterfly clip,and green ribbions(her hair tied in green ribbons,shoes like Kh2 kairi(pink dress) but light grey and green ribbions instead of black.
Blessing: Beauty
Personality : Funny,Happy,Nice and Hyper,and get very hyper when she has any kind of pop or Candy
Person lost: Aimee lost her Mother Cheiri to a Man named Boris,who killed Cheiri infront of Aimee's eyes
item: Her small paopu-like(just a lil start fruit thing) charm necklace (sorry..thats what her necklace is)
Bio: (working on it)

Oh,And Hi Kao

Last edited:

Setharoth

Til daybreak
Website
www.freewebs.com
*slaps hands on forehead* HOLY SHIT... i never excepted it to be popular at all... last time i tried this i got like two other people...

oh yeah... if your a sin your not mutated (meaning looking like a ninja turtle) (and when i said mutated i meant looking towards the dark side *darth varder music* but the reason their are sins and blessing is on the same reasons of boys and girls.... so let me give you all a chart

blessing/blessing=um.... brother and sister are not apost to do that....
sin/blessing=Aww how cute
sin/sin=Its already so horrible it just be mean to say anymore..... *walks away*....

so you dont have to be mutated if you are a sin... just dont look like bright and happy in your picture but you can always look pretty... (example... i think one of the hottest girls (in accending order) anime pic i have ever seen *drools* lol... http://www.deviantart.com/view/11705463/ http://www.deviantart.com/view/12823406/ http://www.deviantart.com/view/9375420/ http://www.deviantart.com/view/9943382/

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Name : Lance West
Appearance :
1141387790_lysinsLust.jpg

Sin or blessing: Lust

Personality : He can tend to be a bit of a perv, a witty charmer, and at times; a sadisstic ass

Person lost: His mother died when he was 9

Item: A dark red ribbon

Bio: Lance's mother died when he was only nine, but he didn't really change, until later in his life. He grew up without his mother to tame his wild nature, and he became known as the local womanizer. He can be a....spirited, crazy and hyper would be a better term for it though. His past has been marred with one relationship after another, becoming quickly bored with a girl because she simply was not wild enough.

Mr.

Wow, first time in a romance roleplay.

Name : Belmont

Appearance : Belmont looks older than he is; his hair is long and prematurely grey, and his eyes are a deep black, occasionally flaming with wrath when he becomes angry.
His attire is blue jeans and a black long-sleeve shirt with red gloves.
He has quite a few scars across his chest, his back, and his face; one that goes across his eye, which he constantly has to keep closed to hid his horrible eyeball.

sin or blessing: Wrath

Personality : Constantly angry, he locks his other side down in a massive amount of pain, anger, and insanity.
Belmont is afraid of everything, and what he is afraid of, he loathes; he is angry at what he is afraid of, and the result is a false tough layer which can be easily snapped, releasing the mad beast within.
He thinks no one will love him because he is mad; but, in fact, he is just afraid of love itself.
He hates it, but when he accepts it, his madness will snap and die.

Person lost: His best friends, Kareem and Wes

Item: The necklace of his very best friend, Wes

Bio: Belmont came from a poor family.
He was beaten constantly and raped for cash, so he killed his parents when he was 10, and then went on a murdering spree across the town he lived in, killing almost everyone.
Caught by the government, they took him into hiding and tried to develope him into a war weapon, by depriving him of his sanity and making him a pure animal.
It succeeded, unfortunately, and they were left with a clever, smart, and extremely insane and violent killer, who wormed his way out of the place and killed everyone in the facility.
He was eventually captured again and put into an insane asylum, where he met the two people who could be his only friends, Kareem, an African-American young man, and Wes, an Anglo-Saxon young man.
Both of them had been wrongly convicted for nothing at all, and Belmont, at first, wanted to kill them.
But then he came to realize that HE was also wrongly convicted; the government had experimented on him, and that resulted in him being thrown into an asylum for the rest of his life.
So, Kareem, Wes, and Belmont became fast friends, and that resulted in Belmont's insanity going away for a time.
But then the day came.
Belmont woke up and found his friends dead; thinking it was the facility who did it, he became so angry, his insanity flared up again, and he killed everyone in the facility.

Last edited:

Setharoth

Til daybreak
Website
www.freewebs.com
(Its ok... I never asked anyone to be anything that they didn't so I am sorry if I pressed that thought on you...) (ok now to start... right now it is about 15 minutes before the DEMISE)

The sky was clear as a river that's origin is from a fresh water lake but just because all is well that doesn't mean the water hasn't been tainted. So just like the river the skies, mountains, and oceans were all slowly chipping away. One fact has been true to all human behavior. We hate the faults of others so to live peacefully we all ignore them and sometimes suffocate them. Just like all human beings a boy named Seth or more properly known as Seth Zeion was ignoring the faults of reality. His location was on top of his apartment building terrace. His companions only include the one person who he'd kill for... Jennifer Agensla. That one person who'd he would kill for would cause him to lose his entrance pass to the next world.

Seth's eyes were examining the winds of the seasons. Today these winds felt a little more offset then normal but it barely bothered him. More importantly he was waiting for the jewel in his possession. "Hmm... where or where is she..." Seth tapped his fingers slowly across the metal bars that separated the grounds from the skies. His anguish for his fiancé’s arrival completely over joy his other senses causing him to act impatient. "when will she get here.... she said by thr--" Then his eyes covered by the touch of a soft gentle creature and she whispered in his ear some musical tones that made some small words. "guess who...". Seth's reaction caused him the flip out with joy to swap positions to they would see eye-to-eye. "sorry I never was good at that game". When Seth turned around her arms were wrapped around him and their eyes quickly started to entangle them in a state of peace. "aww... but I love doing that". Jennifer smiled as her face turned to a right red. The couple mouth's moved forward and made one another to tilt their head a little. As the following moment preceded an earthquake made the perfect seconds rush. That shake ruined the moment but quickened the action. Their faces banged into each other but the light kiss softened the blow. Since another Earthquake appeared in the following minutes their sweet flirting stopped and made them a little worried. 'um... Seth... are we in danger...". Seth looked around but the only thing that bothered him was the winds. "no... I pretty sure it was just an aftershock." Jennifer smiled as her hands unraveled around Seth and landed in her pocket. "good.. because I have something for ya". Her head tilted and she swung back and forth with her toes. After a minute or so of flirting her hands shot forward and revealed the treasure. "Here it is..." A metal object appeared in the angel's hands. Seth looked forward and examined it with care. "um... what is it...". Jen laughed from stupidity. "its a watch silly.." Jen opened it and showed Seth that she place a picture of them inside. "since you always say I am your life and time. I thought it would be cool to do this as a gift". Jen shoved it into Seth's hands. "uh... ok..." Jen ran to the railing as she looked to the sky because she was a little to shy to show Seth her reaction. Then a tragedy happened. The earth shook for a third time but that wasn't all. Horrible screams could be heard from all angles. "SETH what’s happening" Seth ran over to comfort Jen but then her eyes lost all remains of a soul causing her to fall over the edge. "NO JENIFER" Seth jumped over in spit of obvious fate and as he fell through the sky he saw all his sorrows of his life overwhelm him. Is this all I am... Seth body hit the ground first but a second later his angel did to and this caused her to die in his arms but not necessarily mean to die and leave together. So as the crimson vail slowly surrounded them. They were separated into two paths. God had decided what to leave of them. A sin and a believer worthy of sleeping in his home called heaven.

Nunni856

(YAY, we're starting)

Maya and Serena goes outside to her parent's car excitely and it was their birthday. Maya couldn't wait what her parents have fo both her and her sister, Serena. Maya looked at Serena and smiled, "What do you think mom and dad got for us?" Serena looks at Maya and smiled back. She went up to Maya and grabbed her hand, "Maybe the present is for both of us." Serena looked at her parents as they come out, all dressed so pretty. Both, Maya and Serena admired her parents. They both love the way her parents act around each other, they would always do something nice for each other. Maya sometimes found them arguing over something she doesnt understand. As her parents get in the car, her dad said, "Get in the car girls, dont you want to see your suprise?" Both of the girls got in. The girls is 13 and turning 14 on their birthday. As they wait patiently to get to the place where their suprise is held, Maya looks out the beautiful sky as the sun is setting. it was around 6 or 7 pm by that time. It took a long time to reach to that place. AS they reached to the place where the suprise was held, their parents had them blind folded. Maya and Serena hold their hands together, as they walk through. When her parents took off the blind fold, the twins were happy and both shocked too. The present they get is that they get to pick a puppy they want to share. They both looked at their parents in a happyish way, their parents smiled at both of them then nod. They went through the store to see what kind of puppy they BOTH want to have. They picked out the cutest puppy and named him bubbles. They got pet supplies and her parents payed for it. As they went back to the car, they were a bit tired and layed against each other. Around 10 or 15 minutes later, Maya woke up and looked around. Maya leaned forward to thank her parents, "Thank you so much! I'm sure Serena would say that to you too." Her mom kissed her forehead and then a tragedy suddenly occured. As Maya looked out the window, there's bright light from another car. She had her seatbelt on and so did Serena. She could hear the car horn and she turned to Serena, who is sleeping soundly and shouted, "Serena!" and she wraps her arms around Serena to protect her. And that's the last thing Maya remembered that night.
After she got out of the hospital with Serena, she has to go to the orpan home because she founds out that her parents died from the car accident. When she reached to age 16, her sister, Serena, died. When she got out of the orphan home to get something she saw her sister on the other side of the street. Maya smiled and waved at Serena. Serena saw Maya and waved back. She saw the sign that its ok for her to cross the street. She began to cross and as she walks towards the other side of the street, she saw a gang car and she began to walk quickly. Then they began to shoot at another gang out of no where. She screamed and then when she almost about to get in the orphan home, a bullet went through her. Maya saw and she ran to Serena. As she picked up Serena, she could see that they're still shooting. She looked at Serena and Serena smiled and passed away. Maya started to cry and then a bullet hits her and then she layed on the ground trying to live then when it all ends, she gasped her last breath and holds her necklace she is wearing the one her sister gave her. She suddenly passed with tears in her eyes.

dark invader

Taralai was on a trip with her boyfriend for the weekend. It seemed perfect, all of the things they said to each other, the places they visited. It felt like they would be with each other for all eternity. On the third night of their vacation, Taralai and Shane were in their hotel room being all flirty. "Why do I love you so much?" Shane asked while rapping his arms around her waist. "Maybe it's because I'm irresistable." Taralai teased. Shane suppressed a laugh, but didn't manage to suppress a grin. "Okay, just keep telling yourself that." Shane said. In return, Taralai lightly smacked him on the shoulder. She turned around, still in his warm embrace. She kissed him deeply on the lips and hugged him, never wanting to let him go.
She knew that he was trying to cheer her up, but he was doing a really good job. The past couple of days had been the toughest days of her life, but at least she still had Shane. She loved him so much, and his constant sarcastic remarks were probably why she liked him so much. He definately knew how to make her laugh. "Okay, well I'm going to have to go back to the car to get my book." Shane told Taralai. "Okay, well come back soon." He left the room and went to his car. Suddenly Taralai heard screams and gun shots. She ran to the window to see Shane clearly visible on the ground. Taralai started crying from shock and ran outside to see if he was okay. He wasn't. He didn't respond to anything and he looked dead. Taralai kneeled down and cryed over him, huggin him at the same time without care of the blood getting on her hands. He was undoubtedly dead from her position. Why did he have to go too? The only man I truly loved. After she thought this to herself, she heard another gun shot, but this time she felt it. She lay on top of her boyfriend, blood pouring everywhere.

Last edited:

dark invader

((sorry for the double post. my computer did it on accident. just ignore this post completely))

Taralai was on a trip with her boyfriend for the weekend. It seemed perfect, all of the things they said to each other, the places they visited. It felt like they would be with each other for all eternity. On the third night of their vacation, Taralai and Shane were in their hotel room being all flirty. "Why do I love you so much?" Shane asked while rapping his arms around her waist. "Maybe it's because I'm irresistable." Taralai teased. Shane suppressed a laugh, but didn't manage to suppress a grin. "Okay, just keep telling yourself that." Shane said. In return, Taralai lightly smacked him on the shoulder. She turned around, still in his warm embrace. She kissed him deeply on the lips and hugged him, never wanting to let him go.
She knew that he was trying to cheer her up, but he was doing a really good job. The past couple of days had been the toughest days of her life, but at least she still had Shane. She loved him so much, and his constant sarcastic remarks were probably why she liked him so much. He definately knew how to make her laugh. "Okay, well I'm going to have to go back to the car to get my book." Shane told Taralai. "Okay, well come back soon." He left the room and went to his car. Suddenly Taralai heard screams and gun shots. She ran to the window to see Shane clearly visible on the ground. Taralai started crying from shock and ran outside to see if he was okay. He wasn't. He didn't respond to anything and he looked dead. Taralai kneeled down and cryed over him, huggin him at the same time without care of the blood getting on her hands. He was undoubtedly dead from her position.Why did he have to go too? The only man I truly loved.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Dark pasts and endless nightmares await the destitute and grieved in their slumber. Darkness never leaves the heart, memories of pain and hurt are an ongoing source, a permanent reminder of their curse. For those who know the pain of loss, the sorrow of death, the needs and wants of life without those whom you cherish; their lives are often wrought with undying sin. Mistake after mistake builds upon their hearts, darkening their minds and blinding them to the simple and pure bliss that serenity in life bears. Incapable of seeing the lighter side of life they trudge forward carrying the burden of reality on their shoulders, begging for their former "blissful ignorance" to return, for true happiness does not lie in the non-existance of pain, but in being unaware of this darkness; as it is undeniable.

"Mother....run away....NO! DON'T GO! PLEASE!...."

Beads of sweat running down the skin like rain against leather, bleeding pores like a fountain, spouting the impurity of pain and restlessness. Loss is often unbearable, and our minds are not the only things that suffer due to it. A swift jerk and his body flys up, eyes flaring open with a menacing and pertubed gaze.

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

Lance stumbled back against his bed, sitting back down and resting his head in his hands. He hadn't cried for years, 8 infact. He'd not shed a single tear since the day it happened, the day his mtoher died before his very eyes. The memories of her body, hanging by a rope from the rafters, staring up at her in shock. That was the day his sanity and complacency was ripped from his heart. The day the world that he'd covetted so had come crashing down around his feet.

Lifting himself up, he dragged himself into the shower and took a long hot bath, fixing himself up so he'd be ready for yet another boring and lame day, full of wasteful pathetic people, and annoying women. He slid down the banister of the staircase and swept down onto the floor, grabbing two pop tarts and sliding them into the toaster as he swept up his backpack. He was a high school senior this year, and almost done with the year at that. Soon, graduation would come, and he'd be out of this dirt hole. The rest of his family was still in bed, exactly where he liked them, out of his hair. He snagged up the pop tarts and slipped out the front door with his car keys twirling on his right index finger.

"Another day of school, one less day until graduation."

Mr.

Drip, drop, drip, drop.

"It is the Chinese Water Torture, my dear friend. You always feel it, forever and ever, even after it ends..."

Drip, drop, drip, drop.

Belmont heard the water, felt it on his head; but when he tried to run, tried to block it, he never could.
The water would always fall, and it would always drive him to insanity, every day and every night, every week at every hour, every year in every month...
Immortality was a curse when you were subjected to the Chinese water torture.
It horrified the young man, who was already DEEP on the brink of insanity, and pushed him off the cliff to enbrace the pure, bloodthirsty beast within his soul...
...or maybe he had more than one soul.
Maybe he had more than one Belmont living inside of his body.

Drip, drop, drip, drop.

The sound of the blood of his two best friends as they died, his only two friends...
The boys from juvy that he had been taken in by, taught by, and then became friends with...
Another incident that had sent him off the cliff of insanity into the arms of an animal, lusting for blood and the screams of it's dying prey.
Indeed, Belmont was quite mad, thinking that the buildings, the trees, the waters of the world were out to get him, that the last people were out to get him...
He needed blood, and he couldn't find it.
So he cut himself, over and over, to keep his insane mind from becoming even MORE insane...
When he was, in fact, feeding the insanity.

Drip, drop, drip, drop.

The sounds of his tears smashing into the ground, weeping for the only friends he had.
Then the sounds of screams coming as fast as his tears, as he murdered everyone in the prison facility.
How he enjoyed their screams, and how he enjoyed the blood that poured out into his fingers.
Belmont was the most mentally unstable person left in the world.
No one could love him, no one would.

Drip, drop, drip, drop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back