• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Emo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ever been called emo?

• yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • no

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Wolf

My Best friend and I are called emo by our other friends cause........ We probobly are!!! Heck! one of my Ex-girlfriends was emo!!!

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
ahhhh the word EMO. Hmmm i been called plenty of names (ex: Retard, Stupid, Dumbass, Douche, Awesomeness Dude etc....) but never emo. Mainly the people i called emo where the people that wore black (of course everyone wore black) but they also were sort of antisocial. They would either have 1 or 2 friends they would hang with and not talk to anyone else. Emos arent that bad hell i love you emo kids just not the type of love that means i want to touch you awkwardly.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
ahhhh the word EMO. Hmmm i been called plenty of names (ex: Retard, Stupid, Dumbass, Douche, Awesomeness Dude etc....) but never emo. Mainly the people i called emo where the people that wore black (of course everyone wore black) but they also were sort of antisocial. They would either have 1 or 2 friends they would hang with and not talk to anyone else. Emos arent that bad hell i love you emo kids just not the type of love that means i want to touch you awkwardly.

Well, thats me.. Though, if someone talked me, I'd talk about.. But I wouldn't go up and talk too someone..

Though, I don't care what i get called.. I been a lot worse, lol.

Blue

home is where the heart is
No,I haven't been called Emo.I've been called a few other names though.

M

Miss Murder

labels are stupid
=D

Either that or basically nonexistant.

No, I haven't been called emo. I've been called a throw back hippie once, but that's about it, and it was used affectionately ... by another 'throw back hippie' ... though we aren't, we were joking, but...... ^.^

No, I haven't been called emo.

afrobutt

Silver Member
labels are stupid
=D

Either that or basically nonexistant.

Quoted for truth and agreement ^^

Umm.... on the net I've been called emo a few times. Sometimes my friends call me emo b/c I have the ability to shut up for more then 1 hour >.<

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
I'm sick of all this emo shit.

People call people emo for liking screamo. And it f*cking pisses me off. Or it's just cause they wear black, or its just cause they're not liked.

Label's are retarded. Get over yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back