• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Email issues

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EricG1793

I haven't had Emails from any of the threads I'm subscribed to from this site branch, and the downloads section as well. They're just not coming. I thought that the fact these threads weren't being replied to for so long was a bit suspicious, so I manually went through a few threads I'm subscribed to, and they've all been replied to since I've gotten an Email notification for them.

I'm thinking they're stuck somewhere. Could someone unclog them so they can come to me? Thanks! :) (Braces self; this is going to be a ton of Emails!)

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
First, are you sure you set the setting so that you do receive emails? It's under Edit Options in your User CP and will be under the "Default Thread Subscription Mode" portion.

Second, have you checked your Bulk/Junk mail box? Sometimes mail from KHI will be sent there instead of your normal Inbox.

EricG1793

Well I know that it's enabled because I checked my Email, and sure enough, there was your reply, so that eliminates the first option.

Second problem, they're not in my Spam folder. It's empty right now, and there have only been a few messages that've gone to it, but that was from a different site for notifications.

Thanks for responding so fast! I appreciate it. Is there anything else I can check out?

Edit:

I just remembered, every once in a while there aren't any notifications from either branch here for a day or two, and then a couple days later they all flood into my Email at once. But it's been a couple weeks since I've last gotten a notification from here.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Usually if someone replies to a topic you will get one notification and that is it. If a few people reply to the topic and you don't visit the site again for a long time you wont get anymore notifications unless you do. Now I don't know if you're maybe having issues with your email. *cough* google mail sucks *cough, cough* :toungesmile: But that could be your problem. I hope I helped.:)

EricG1793

Aaaah, so you found me in one of my in-the-shadows threads. :D

I've given up on this branch of KHInsider.... I'm just going to stick to the Downloads branch.... It's quieter and more efficient there.

Back