• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ello there.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Velvet Phoenix

Awards
Hmm, where to start..well, a friend of mine that goes here (iDrops) told me to check this place out so I did, you know, why not? Not sure what to say about myself except I'm a big gamer, avid signature/avatar maker, and...that's it.

And I've never played Kingdom Hearts so don't shoot me. I'm hoping to change that when the HD versions release the US.

So yeah, hi. :rolleyes:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Hmm, where to start..well, a friend of mine that goes here (iDrops) told me to check this place out so I did, you know, why not? Not sure what to say about myself except I'm a big gamer, avid signature/avatar maker, and...that's it.

And I've never played Kingdom Hearts so don't shoot me. I'm hoping to change that when the HD versions release the US.

So yeah, hi. :rolleyes:

Welcome, new User. Hope you enjoy your squatting time here.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That's awesome! Welcome to the forums. :3

Here's a quick link to our Digital Media section if you wanted to show off any of your work, which I would love to see.

Don't worry about not having played KH yet! It's not a requirement to be a member here~ Have you played Tomb Raider (asking because Lara avy). I just finished and I loved it. <3 Fantastic game.

Also, if you ever have any questions or need any help, please don't hesitate to ask myself or any of these colourful people.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Thanks guys.

Yes, actually, I thought it was an incredible game. Definitely looking forward to any future installments.
We have a Tomb Raider thread if you're interested!

I loved the series as a kid (era of the first three games) but hated the newer installments. This really rekindled my love for TR and Lara. It was a reboot done right.

Velvet Phoenix

Awards
We have a Tomb Raider thread if you're interested!

I loved the series as a kid (era of the first three games) but hated the newer installments. This really rekindled my love for TR and Lara. It was a reboot done right.
I never played the PS1 games or anything older than Legend. But I still grew up... around them, if that makes sense, so I still share some nostalgia. That probably sounds really weird...but it's difficult to explain. But yes I agree it's a pretty amazing reboot. New Lara is far better than Old Lara, imo.

Also, I don't really feel like showing off my sigs (I just make them for fun and personal use), but if you want an example, the one I'm currently using is my most recent.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I never played the PS1 games or anything older than Legend. But I still grew up... around them, if that makes sense, so I still share some nostalgia. That probably sounds really weird...but it's difficult to explain. But yes I agree it's a pretty amazing reboot. New Lara is far better than Old Lara, imo.
I think I understand what you're saying. TR is a huge franchise so it's hard not to have some experience with it.

New Lara is definitely better, because she has actual character development and makes you feel for her.

Also, I don't really feel like showing off my sigs (I just make them for fun and personal use), but if you want an example, the one I'm currently using is my most recent.
Ah, it's gorgeous. I love what you've done with the background; it looks so starry.

Velvet Phoenix

Awards
I think I understand what you're saying. TR is a huge franchise so it's hard not to have some experience with it.

New Lara is definitely better, because she has actual character development and makes you feel for her.

Ah, it's gorgeous. I love what you've done with the background; it looks so starry.
Yes, very true. And her breasts aren't absurdly large. I've actually seen people complain about that... so sad, the gaming community has gone down the shitter.

Thank you very much, it's my most proud sig. Although unfortunately I don't even remember what I did to achieve the effect.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yes, very true. And her breasts aren't absurdly large. I've actually seen people complain about that... so sad, the gaming community has gone down the shitter.

Thank you very much, it's my most proud sig. Although unfortunately I don't even remember what I did to achieve the effect.
People... are complaining about that? Oh god.

How'd you like the implementation of the bow as a weapon? I really hope the carry it over to the sequel.

Whatever you did, it really works.

Velvet Phoenix

Awards
People... are complaining about that? Oh god.

How'd you like the implementation of the bow as a weapon? I really hope the carry it over to the sequel.

Whatever you did, it really works.
Ah yes, I'm sure it's simply the vocal minority but I find it disgusting.

Very, very nice. I'm damn near obsessed with bows, so I used it all the time. Not quite as satisfying to use as the one in Far Cry 3 (I'm seriously considering doing a bow-only playthrough of that) but it was great.

Once again, thanks a lot.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to the forums Velvet Phoenix! I really love your username.

Back