• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ello Everyone!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ten

My name is Tetsuo Ten but most everyone just calls me "Ten". I have visited this site for years and for some reason, spur of the moment I took the plunge and decided to join in on the fun.

I am a new member yes but I am no greenhorn to KH I can assure you. I have been a big fan from the beginning and I am ecstatic to see some new life being shown in series as of lately.

I am a avid gamer and play most all genres except sports games. My two favorite series being KH and Uncharted. Feel free to add me on PSN if you need a spot filled.

I look forward to meeting you all!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I've only played Uncharted 2, but it was great! Welcome to KHI~

Be sure to check out the FAQ page. If you have any questions, poke and prod us until we wake up!

Ten

Thanks for the warm welcome, I was beginning to think I may have flown under everyone's radar.

Zven

Welcome to the forums to you too Ten, see you around!.

iLeen

Awards
Enjoy your online stay on the forums, Ten! There's plenty to talk about! And you will get your slice of the fun.

Btw, you have an awesome name! :] (wow, just noticed I used a lot of exclamation points. Lol)

Ten

Enjoy your online stay on the forums, Ten! There's plenty to talk about! And you will get your slice of the fun.

Btw, you have an awesome name! :] (wow, just noticed I used a lot of exclamation points. Lol)

Thanks iLeen, your name is awesome too! Thank you for the warm welcome!
!!! - here is some more exclamation marks for you!

iLeen

Awards
Thanks! It's actually my real name, minus an "A" in the front (since people tend to pronounce my name incorrectly if I spell it as "Aileen").

I see you've already made yourself comfy by posting in a few places. Totally not stalking, I just happened to see your name around in forums I visit :3

Thanks for the addition! Exclamation marks everywhere!

Zven

I have to agree, I'm just being honest here but Tetsuo Ten has got to be one of the most awesome names I've ever heard in my life.

Back