• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Elementals an original roleplay (signups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zachen

Awards
Intro,

Welcome to Elementals an RP about humans that can control elements and weild them like weapons for example an Elemental of fire can control flames and use them as weapons to fight or even protect. Now Elementals must have some form of their element near them another example would be fire the heat in the air would make flames from the heat being absorbed into one point.

Story,

Elementals, humans who have the special ability to control natures' elements however they please. But like all races have and will continue to do so the Elementals consist of both evil and justice, both wish to shape the world, meaning they wish to either harm or help it. The fighters for justice are known as the Hereos And Light Order aka H.A.L.O.s. The villians are known as Soliders Hailing A Dark Ordered World otherwise known as S.H.A.D.O.W.s. This is their journey.

Rules,

1. NO GOD MODDING
2.Elementals can only control one element.
3.Keep PG 13 if R put in spoilers.
4.Try to avoid swearing
5. No harrasing other users ooc if you have an issue with someone talk it out with them.

Character Sheet

Name:
Element:
Side(good or evil):
Bio:
Character Appereance (post image or describe them)
Random Info(not required):

Current Char list:

Zachen
Male
Wind
H.A.L.O.
He is an orphan and discovered he was an Elemental at the age of 13. He is very cheerful and outgoing, but very lazy. He is not afraid to use force if necessary.
lelouch_011_animestockscom.jpg

He enjoys sweets such as Ice cream, soda, candy etc.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Would I be able to use a character who's element is an 'umbrella' one? That is, titled 'Pyro' which controls not only fire but things linked to fire, like magma and smoke?

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Jezza stop bein an ass.

This rp is terrible. The plot is horrific and needs to be expanded on completely and at best the template is sloppy.

Element?? Not bothering to explain if at all we can use ANY element how strong we can be, how far to go, and no explanation to how it'll all break down.

Not at all.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Jezza stop bein an ass.

This rp is terrible. The plot is horrific and needs to be expanded on completely and at best the template is sloppy.

Element?? Not bothering to explain if at all we can use ANY element how strong we can be, how far to go, and no explanation to how it'll all break down.

Not at all.
I'm aware it's thus far sloppy, and I wasn't jerking him around, I was actually kind of interested to see where this might lead with the right people.
This roleplay can use huge amounts of better detailing and improvement, but that's coming from the two of us, so of course we're able to very quickly see the weaknesses in a roleplay.

Awards
Granted.

I should have assumed you weren't being mean lol, but you know me well enough.

I would enjoy an rp like this, but thus far it won't get anywhere unless nOobs join, and where will that get us??

I'm willing to play in s1butz

zachen

Awards
Thank you for the advice you two are RP veterans would you mind helping me make this a better RP that most would enjoy

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I could throw in by bit to help improve the elements or setting of the world. I'm always good for that kind of thing.

Just don't make this a collab after it starts, I'm too busy with current and soon-to-start roleplays to afford many more, along with my studies.

zachen

Awards
Of course not that would be a way too much to ask and thank you for being so willing to help me with this.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yey for veterans being nice and not arrogant, condescending assholes.

I'll give this a good think while I'm at school, and try not to let it approximate my Vanguard fictional world.

zachen

Awards
Well as you said the story could use some improvement I was thinking that I could elaborate more on the sides, the elements, and the plot overall.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
In a world where the forces of creation run amuck and those with an intriguing notion to these forces exist, the humans with this rite are called the Elementals and rightly have the ability to conduct and control an existing or said force, yet at a time where there could be war or anything of the like, a new idea has come to pass, being called the Elemforce.

Basically a magic that feeds and supports most kinds of elements, not specifically clichéd and subdued to fire, wind, water, and earth, this force drives and propagates the energy needed to supply and cast spells or generate elemental control in a more exposed form….

With this in mind, there are those who oppose order and those who would stand and fight for it.

[Insert more plot and the like here or we’ll talk about it.]

I’ll get on the template later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back