• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Elementalists

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: i like it and i look forward to rping with all of you. and GOh i dont belive i have been in an rp with you in quite a long time. in fact you were in the very first rp that got me started in rping. so thanks for helping me get to where i am today GOH.

Muse.

"Please!" shouted one of the foreigners, a note of desperation in his voice as the sages saw them out of the holy grounds, "If you don't come, I don't know what we'll do..." his voice trailed off at the end, knowing full well that the sages would say no, but feeling the need to ask that one final time.

One of the sages, the heavy contrast of his black coat and silver hair making him stand out, sighed and shook his head, "We are sorry," he said looking at the other sages and each one nodding in agreement, "But this is our home, and we must not leave it." His voice showed some compassion, though was still firm and the look on his face told the foreigners not to ask again.

One of the foreigners muttered something angrily and stormed out of the grounds, the other foreigners shared his anger and disappointment, though stayed courteous and politely said their fare-wells to the sages. They had stayed for two days, but now had to leave for they had reveived word that their ship must leave the docks, and so hidden in the shadows of the night and avoiding the more unfriendly inhabitants of the land surrounding the holy grounds the small group of foreigners left.

. . .

Kyo burst into the room his fellow "elementalists" as they called themselves looked up at him suddenly alert. "They are leaving," he said simply looking at each one of them and smiling, "Anybody having second thoughts?" he teased them as he held the door open. "If not, then I suggest we move." The night was particularly dark, but that was all part of the plan, Kyo had sat outside in his own artificial darkness awaiting the foreigners to leave and the sages to go back to their meeting room, he was then to inform the group and they were to follow the foreigners onto their boat without being noticed, once on the boat they would reveal themselves and tell them about their own plan to aid them in their war.

Last edited:

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
''Hehehe, about time I say, those old sages are really caught up tight to this place. I ain't going to miss it that much I mean...'' On his words, Seth got up from his seat, stretched a bit as he had been waiting a while, crumpled in those rather uncomfortable chairs. His Dragon Claw was lying on the table, he turned facing the table and taped the weapon from under, it flew in the air and he caught it. You could see a blue ora quickly form around it and then disappear. He lifted his arm, making the bottom of the weapon slightly slide through a little hole he had on the back of his jacket, he had practiced putting his weapon away so much that now, it was just automatic to know where the hole was situated. ''Alright, so...What are we waiting for!'' Seth bursted with a rather excited tone.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Amaranth stood up from where she had been curled in her seat and buckled her silver sword around her waist.
"Haste leaves more room for error," she qouted, regressing back from the lessons that the sages had taught them. "But I for one am ready to leave, so let's take both it in moderation." she smiled slighty in anticipation, taking a deep breath. She was about to leave the home she had known for most of her life. It made her a little sad, her departure from the sages which had been so kind to her- kinder than her family had ever been, she thought bitterly.

But still- she hadn't left the holy grounds for a decade....

With a nod to the other elementalists, she exited the room to follow Kyo.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
ooc: Aw, crud, I gotta be literate? Just kiddin'.

ic: Kasai stopped counting the threads in the carpet, looking up. Her head swiveled about; Kasai had apparently not been listening, for she now tilted her head to the side in confusion.

"Who, what, now?" She muttered, kinda talking to herself.

Not getting an answer(cuz she was talking to herself), Kasai stood up from her seat, grabbing her whip that was rolled up on a nearby stool. She slung it over her shoulder, following Amaranth. Kasai fell in step with the older "elementalist", and lowered her voice.

"Ok, so what's going on..?"

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify, being the most unsecure one of the group, was having trouble leaving the land behind. he didnt want to go for he knew he might never be allowed to return if he did. he also knew that if he was going to become greater and more powerful he would have to go with the group. he slowly stood up from beside the door and followed the others outside, making sure no one had seen them as he looked around" how'd it get so dark out here?" he mumbled to himself, not really caring for anyone else to answer his question. he slowly paced behind the others as not to get to far behind. his last thought before looking up at the others and onto his destiny, was nothing more than a few words to himself in his mind" farwell homeland...i fear i shall not be returning from this to see you again.

crouching down, he picked up a small flower that only had been known to grow in these lands and no where else and placed it in his bag, taking in one last breath of the air before he readied himself for the journy ahead of them.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Amaranth smiled and leaned on her friend's shoulder slightly.

"Exactly what we talked about before, Kasai. We're going off to war, more or less." her blue-grey eyes flashed with anticipation. "Exciting, isn't it?" she joked, knowing the pyro's opinions on the matter. But she sobered quickly. "I'll miss this place, though." Amaranth held up a hand and conjured a white orb to hover above her fingers, molding it into an opalescent rose, which she directed to the soft earth below her feet. It was her last tribute to her home.

Who knows if we'll see it again?

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify lagged slightly behind the group somewhat..not wanting to leave his home but knowing he had to. he seemed to know alot of things he didn't want to do but had to. yet it seemed everything that he ended up doing was always somthing that either took away somthing he fell in love with or somthing he had grown up with." so will we ever return? he began to wonder as he looked back at the sacred grounds once more, not wanting to go, but having to and not being sure if he would ever return to see them again. he wasn't afraid of losing his friends, or not seeing his homeland again..but the fear of death was what lingered in his mind the most at this moment, like vultures circling a dead animal.

as he looked back around he could still see the group ahead of him but the image was fading and he was not so sure about anything in his life anymore" so what happens to us now?" he whispered to himself" will we ever come back? or will this be the end of us all?" the thoughts of death and losing his friends both raced through his mind as if it were a stock car on a track. they wouldn't leave his mind until finaly he looked up and saw no one there. the darkness had been so dark that he had lost them in it." hello?....guys!?" he was yelling and freaking out now. had they left him and just forgot about him?" i knew i should have payed closer attention to the group rather than worry about myself dieing" he hit himself in the head for acting so stupid.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
Being one of the quietest in the groups she lagged behind Salidify. She wasn't thinking about the past, nor was she thinking about the holy Grounds. She was thinking about what was to come. She caught up to salidify. "They're not far ahead." She spoke quietly as she almost walked on air quikly to catch up to the group. They were who she would stay with, she trusted them, but hadn't gained their full trust completly yet. She could only truely trust one person, and had yet to trust one of them completly with her life.

She found the group and without any word fell into step with them, once more, with those who she had bee nwith since she was young. She was an inch off the ground her own wind holding her up silencing her steps so she could not be heard. She was the wind. Her mother had called her wind a couple times, she had said she was a part of the wind by the way she came and went as a child only with a few sounds of warning to say, I'm here mama, or I'm here papa. Those really had been better days, until that one day when she was five. But that was the past and she should stop thinking about it. No one can change the past. Only the future could be changed and that was hard enough to change by itself. Trying to change bot the past and the future would take to much work and would come to no avail. A waste of time, she thought to herself.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
his heart stopped as he looked around nervously not knowing where the voice had came from but trusting it." alright.." he said in an unsure voice as he continued to walk forward" why did i even come i knew somthing like this would happen, geting stuck out here in the cold with no place to go but forward and hope to find the group again" i should have just stayed at the sacred lands and never tried to leave on this crazy mission. it's not my destiny to save these people. thats there own problem, not mine. why am i even out here?" he mummbled to himself as he walked forward and looked hard trying to find any traces of the group and where they might have went. before long they had come into his veiw again and he ran up behind them trying not to look as insecure as he felt.

the constant beat of his heart began to slow again as the insecurities he had were fading quickly but still staying near to him so he wouldn't do anything stupid like that again. next time he might be so lucky as to have somone tell him to keep going or somthing. he cracked a smile trying to make it look like he was totaly cool with what they were about to do. the fear of dieing still hang over him like a rock. he didn't want to die. the thought of going to war wasn't exciting to him, it was freaking him out. making him feel as though he would never see his friends again." why am i doing this again he mummbled to himself acting as if he was going to get some kind of answer.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Seth's words told that he was bound not to miss this place that he had grown a habite to call home. Deep inside told him different, he knew he'd miss his homeland and his master, such a great man. While following the others, he kept quiet, he was off somewhere else, too busy thinking of the matter happening now. Did he really want to leave to war? War was simply another word for killing and that idea did not assure him though he had no choice as this was the world of today. War...war everywhere. Such a horrible deed. He simply put his steps to a halt and planted himself there. He turned, scrutinizing every detail that covered this place. He wanted to have a great image of it in his memory as, as far has he knew, he might not even see it again. He might not even leave to see it another day. He was looking forward to an adventure, but now that it was actually happening, he didn't feel too sure about it. His master had told him to always look from a positive angle, now, this was not what he was doing at all. He shook the thought out of his mind and looked around. Noticing the time it had took him and how far ahead his fellow elementalists were, he formed into a sprint to soon join the others.

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Kasai watched Amaranth's little rose ritual. The purple-haired girl raised her head to the sky, waiting for her to finish. Kasai's mind eventually drifted back to before she was as skilled as she was now....

She was lost. Huddled against the trunk of an enormous oak tree, was a young Kasai. She was hugging herself, and sobbing. When she finally looked up, young Kasai saw a small spark of fire near her.

"No, "She whispered in fear. "Not again.....I DON'T WANT IT TO BURN, ANYMORE!"

That only turned the tiny flame into a bonfire. Gasping, Kasai scrambled to her feet and ran, a wave of embers in her wake. She shut her eyes tight, wanting to it be a dream. She didn't want the forest to burn.

Gasping, Kasai snapped back to reality. She looked over at Amaranth, hoping the other girl hadn'y noticed her zoning-out-ness. Plastering a smile to her face, Kasai nudged Amaranth impatiently.

"Hurry up, I wanna go!"

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Amaranth turned to look at her friend.

"Patience is a virtue, Kasai," she said absently, blue-grey eyes roaming over the holy grounds. She wanted to keep this image imprinted in her memory for later, when she would need it most. Excited though she was about leaving, she was not ignorent about the ways of war. Though the night was warm, she shivered slightly, her thoughts straying to distant images of battlefields.

I'm willingly going off to fight in a war ... and leaving the only place where I've been accepted for who I am, she thought. I must be mad. Amaranth closed her eyes, her thoughts slipping through the present to the bitter past, as inevitable as water falling through the cracks in her cupped hands. Memories of the day her parents abandoned her came unbidden to her mind, clearer than she'd wished.

A young girl sat huddled amid the blankets of her bed, arms hugging her small frame, the simple fears of childhood glistening in her eyes. A terrible nightmare had woken her in the dark of the night, and she had immediately started to scream, not even noticing the pure white aura that had formed around her. She was scared and alone, in need of protection, companionship. Reflecting the basic need of every child her age, she wanted someone to keep her safe.

By the time her parents had heard her cry and come rushing in, her wish had manisfested in the holy glow about her, and a shining white wolf met her father at the door, pacing about her bed, teeth bared against any threat to its creator.

A few days later, the girl sat, trembling, at the doorstep to the sages home, watching her parents ride away. She blinked back tears and buried her face in her knees. Besides her, a white wolf made all of light began a plaintive howl.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
salidify smiled, his thoughts beging to clear up as they left the darkness of the night and neared a city. it was pretty obvious that the sacred grounds had not been that far from this city becuase they had only been walking for about five to ten minutes at the most. yet somehow in that time he had managed to get lost, go over his entire life he had lived at the sacred grounds, and Find the group again, he could see the lights of the city begining to get brighter as they grew ever closer to it. salidify knew that the people that lived in the city were probably not as people were at the sacred grounds. out in this world violence was the answer, not problem solving or talking about it. wars and guns were common out here. killing was like a fade. it was not frowned upon as much as the sages had. but salidify could feel the true since of living in the real world beging to set in now.

life out here would not be as simple and easy as it had been at the sacred grounds. people did not understand him, no one knew him or what he had been doing all his life, like his friends did. salidify would have to adjust to the world around him now. it wouldn't be the same and it would change dramaticly in his oppinion. details seemed to slip through peoples hands in the real world, they went by what they saw rather than trying to believe in a much greater force. yeah it was going to be hard out here, but he knew that as long as he felt insecure about himself, it would cuase him to stick closer to his friends. which inpart would make him safer than he would be if he went out exploring the world around him on his own.

for the longest time he had wondered about the outside world at the grounds he had called home all his life, and for the longest time he had wanted to go out and explore. but all of that changed as he left the grounds and started his journy towards the outside world and what lay beyond it. there was an entire new life out there, diffrent culture, diffrent races, but most of all there was killing and death. the thoughts of death and dying before he could help his friends still lingered in his mind. but the fear had only gotten greater as they fell farther and farther from the grounds. he knew that not only would he have to stick close to his friends, but he would have to defend himself from time to time as well. this only made the fear that much worse.

Muse.

Kyo had followed behind the group on the suprisingly short walk, again it was up to him to allow the group to move under a thick cover of darkness, and watch the rear so that they were not followed by someone attempting to use a similiar cover of darkness to conceal their presence from the group. He felt relieved allowing the darkness of his own creation to dissipate, the silver light of the moon now upon them dimly lighting the way to the city.

A crimson liquid began to drip from Kyo's side as an arrow grazed him, they must have been spotted, or perhaps this was them being ambushed. Moving quickly to avoid the arrow he knew was soon coming, and knowing that those attacking would now give up on their stealth and attack, Kyo began to run however was stopped by a man much larger than himself and found a hand as big as his face, which smelled strangely of fish, Kyo's warning bellow was muffled.

Thinking quickly Kyo cast a spell covering the group in a darkness so thick that nobody could see even what was in front of them. Using the obvious confusion of the man trying to hold him still to his advantage, Kyo tripped him and began to move. He could hear nervous voices among the other elementalists as he prepared himself to take down the men he could see and hear moving through the darkness he created. He just hoped that none of the other elementalists would panic too much, and perhaps use their powers only to hurt themselves, or one another.

OOC: I'll post in a minute, I just wanna give a chance for at least a few of your characters to react and keep up with what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back