• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Elementalists

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse.

Despite the fact that this rp is untitled, I would say it's rather good. Please if you have the time give it a chance, and if you like it ask anyone you know that's good at rping to join.

Storyline:
The land of Mihn has just suffered a crippling loss after falling to the power of the republic of Ern'st. Through lack of food and other supplies the people are unsure of how long they will survive, and there is little that the remaining forces of Mihn can do to help. Knowing that there is nothing that her army can do at this point, she has sent a group to another continent in order to find aid for their people. It is said that in the great land of Hyjam there are holy grounds in which people have mastered the power of the elements.

After a year of journeying the group arrived to find the sages of the elements. After hearing their plight, the sages agreed to aid the people, however these sages were unfit to aid in battles, and the time which is required to learn to control an element is not time that the group sent by the queen can afford to waste, for there may not be any kingdom left to save when they return.

The young people taken in by the sages and taught to control the elements heard the stories of these warriors, though the sages would not permit them to leave the sacred grounds. Their training had not yet been completed, and they could not afford to lose anymore of the already considerably small population of those with the power to control elements. However, in an act of defiance, a group of the more skilled young people left the sacred grounds and now plan to follow the travellers to aid them in their struggle against the republic of Ern'st.

Elements:
Darkness - Taken
Light - Taken
Fire - Taken
Water -
Air -
Earth - Might be taken, though still taking offers if you think you can do better than the current one.

Rules:
- Only one person per element
- Read other people's profiles
- No God moding
- No one liners
- Use "OOC:" and "IC:" tags
- I would prefer if you used story type of rping, you don't have to but it'd be nice. Whether or not you like first or third person is your business.
- Try to have good punctuation and spelling, if I can't understand it I'll ask you to fix it.
- Have fun!

Profile template:
Name:
Weapon: (If it's something not used often include a picture)
Appearance: (Pictures are wonderful)
Personality: (Be creative, don't just say "Is mostly mean, but is nice if you are his/her friend")
Background information:

I'll post my bio shortly, I just have to go do something.

Please Join!

Last edited:

Foe_Hammer

listenin to metallica and blowin' some zombie's he
Name:Felix
Element: water
Weapon: Soul Edge Complete
Appearance:
felix_big.gif

Personnality:Quiet,feirce and loyal.
Bio:born and raised on and island,he learned to use the elements of water very well,his weapon,the soul edge complete has been passed to down from generation to generation.Felix is normaly quiet but ounce he starts talkin he cant stop.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Name: Amaranth
Weapon: A long sword made of silver and mythril.

Appearance:
normal_hosi.jpg

Personality: Conflicting; happy, yet serious, bold and outgoing, but quiet, kind, but is fierce when need be.
Background information: She has always dreamed of adventure, and of a life of traveling. Though she is the Elementalist of light, she holds a deep undertanding of all forces in this world and respects the other Elementalists.
[Editing since my computer spazzed last night >_<] Amaranth hasn't seen any of her family for years; she was abandoned at the holy grounds at the age of seven, when her powers first began to develop, and, harmless as they were at the time, frighten her parents. She could care less about meeting them again, feeling restentment for leaving her alone at such a young age.

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Name: Kasai
Weapon: Fire whip type thing...
Appearance: http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d9/ElementFire/Fire.jpg
Personality: Usually hyper or happy, but has a short temper if you say the wrong thing. She is rather naive at times and kinda slow. Very competitive and a pyro, Kai has a lot of passion and always tries her hardest at things. Kind off a sissy at times, but will brave and overcome her fears to help her friends and companions.
Background information: When she was born, Kasai was named after the element she would eventually control. As she grew, Kasai usually caused small fires from lack of knowledge and training. She once burned a whole wheat field. As a result, many of the people that know her tend to keep away; even though Kasai's much more skilled now.

Muse.

Foe_Hammer you're not going to be taking part. There seems to be nothing original in your bio, and it doesn't seem like rping with you will be all that enjoyable. Please if you have any problems pm me rather than posting here.

Name: Kyo
Weapon: A katana and a knife.
Appearance:
guys1835pn.jpg

Personality: Sharp tongued and quick to react. Rather intelligent, able to analyze different situations. Charismatic, and somewhat conceited. Prefers to lead rather than follow.
Background information: Kyo was always considered rather strange as a child. Due to the fact that he grew up in a place where people weren't informed about those who had power over elements, he was often left to play alone as a child. He became very independant in that time, and often found himself fighting with bullies. He was found by the sages and taken to the holy grounds where he was taught to harness the power of his element. He became a rather skilled fighter, and was always anxious to leave. He was one of the first few to say that they wished to leave the holy grounds and venture forth to help the newcomers.

Last edited:

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Name: Jayx
Weapon: two daggers which blades spiral to a point at the tips. posseses the element of Earth
Appearance: brown diagonally cut hair, freckles, brown surrounded by green eyes. usually wears orange or grey clothes with black fingerless gloves.
Personality: hyper, cheery, spunky, childish, loud, loud, loud, loud, friendly, tomeboy.
Background information: unknown she doesn't speak of her past

Muse.

I highly suggest you improve your profile, unless you want to be kicked out as well.

Oh yeah, and bump!

Last edited:

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
grrrr i have to repost the whole fricken thing.
My Element is Air

poisenapple.jpg

Name: Lani
Personality: Silent to keep her secrets to herself. Though she will trust only one person more then she trusts others. She will give a smile if you smile first. If she does speak, it could be in a cruel or crude manner but don't let that overshadow anything deep inside her. Inside of herself she still cares that everybody stays safe.
Background:

Lani learned about her powers by accident. Her parents were to be executed infront of her for having a child born between them both. Her mother was from her ninja clan and her father from another. True love didn't stop them from staying in secretand raising Lani till she was five and they were found. They were executed in front of her and she was to be executed herself but her rage let loose a rampaging twister that destroyed and killed anything in its path on the mountain. She curled up into a ball and cried for hours before she was found by the sages and taken to the Holy Grounds. she can control her powers better now and she uses her air to help steal things she sees as pretty and hides them in an unknown area. She has been wanting to geto ut and see the world for the past year now.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
ill take the water,

Name: Seth
Weapon:
fo1xz7.jpg
He keeps it on his back , it is named, The Dragon Claw, he inherited it from his grandfather whom had once fought at war and had used the very same weapon.
Appearance:
fp4juu.jpg

Personality: loyal, friendly, serious when needed, kind, loves a great fight, sarcastic. Loves to help, brave, outgoing.
Background information: His parents, once when he was young accepted for him to go in training to become stronger with the element he had. Since, his principal occputaion was training, he always put the maximum effort in it. Growing up always wanting an exciting adventure and to be known. Fianlly, when he was told about his powers over water, he actually felt special in life. He was rather greatly looking forward to this even though it was dangerous. The way he discovered his element was rather odd. He had fallen of a cliff and landed in a lake. hitting his head on the side of a rock, unfortunately, he had been unconscience, under water. Several minutes later when he woke up, he was at the bottom of the water, breathing. At first, his reaction was to panic, it was rather disturbing. Then calming down a little he decided he'd give a try to swim back tot he surface. Succesfully reaching the top, he looked around and realized that this was not a every day normal event.

Last edited:

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: guess if im staying on the rp section i might as well join some more rp huh?

my element: earth.

Name: Salidify Nuatsuke

Weapon: appocalypse ( legendary longsword, no its not special in any way other than it has been around for a very long time and used alot. no special powers or enchantments or anything becuase that would be noobish)

Appearance: (i just wipped my comptuer so i have no pics right now, so ill try and use detail to the best of my ability) Dark Pitch black, shagy hair, Stands about 5'9, Wears a bandana constantly, Grey, baggy pants, Green, ripped T-shirt, Black running shoes, Puse colored eyes, clean shaven face. not to bulk, kind of more of the speed type rather than strength.

Personality: tries to be nice to everyone he meets. jokes arround with everyone, treats them all the same, doesnt see people as friends and enemies, but more as friends and bad friends. but can possibly be mean attimes if angered enough and prevoked.

Background information: Salidify was born in the great city of Celebec, it was 16 years ago on that day that his destiny was decided. it had not ever been his choice really, but more the choice of his parents and his destiny. it had been his fate to travel to the school, and from then on out everything had been his choice. but after he decided to journy away from the school along with the others, he realized what a stupid decision. onlly after realizing that did he realize what a mistake he had made. trying to journy against the sages would surley result in the complete termination of all of their lives probably.

but now seeing as how he had already began to journy with the others and there was surely no turning back now. however the thought lingered in his mind. at the back somewhere. huanting him like a ghost and deciding his every move. he was outside the only home he had ever known, and there was nothing to protect him here. nothing except what he had leanred in the past, and the friends that stood around him that would surley come to his aid as long as he was at theirs. his destiny was his own now. it hadn't been up to him before, so it had left him wondering more about the life outside the sacred grounds. what did normal people do? surely they didnt practice all day and sleep and meditate at night as he did. it was a brand new day to him, the day he would surely start a new life. a totaly diffrent way of things than he had known before.

ooc: i know this is crappy but i am being rushed by my parents right now so i will return to improve it later tonight. hope you dont judge me on this crappy temporary template.

Last edited:

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: no its ok. ill take my chances with earth rather than jepordize your chance in this rp . i would hate to be the one to blame for someone not geting in. i dont see how after reading all of the templates i still managed to miss that though..sorry man.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
With you Always, Thats very kind of you but then if you ended up not being in this rp, Id feel bad, your template is far better than mine though sso I'd probably be out. I don't think that our rp'ing skills should be judged in a template. I assure you that I take rp'ing seriousely and that it is an occupation that i particualrly enjoy. I always try to use the best vocabulary. Oh, well, this is not my rp and I don't decide the way it works.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
ooc: very well but i will take my chances. that is very nice of you to say, but you got the element first so you take it end of disscussion. there are plenty of other rps out there for me to join. plus i have already decided to go with earth as my element and take my chances. what happens in this rp, if i am kicked out, it will be becuase i took my chances fair and the other person probably had a better template then mine. i am happy with whatever decision is made.

Last edited:

Muse.

OOC: I guess that's good 'cause I was going to say you were earth anyways. Mystic-fire is water, KWB is air, and the others have already been decided. I'll start the rp soon, just not at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back