• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Elemental Stars (Remake ^.^)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarix

Sitting in the field of dreams, holding my Sawah-c
The Elemental Stars

In the world of Cadros, there exists 6 clans. 4 of them consisting of the main elements, Wind, Fire, Earth and Water. But also, Dark and Light. Each Clan attempts to locate the Dark Clan, for a prophecy fortells of the destruction and chaos they shall one day bring. But the Dark Clan remains hidden, some even question it's existance. Until the day the Light Clan completly disappeared, except for one little girl who was adopted by the leader of the Wind Clan. Each clan elects a Chosen One to locate the Dark Clan. On the rare occasion, they sometimes help each other. For now, after 5 years of search, young Chosen Warrior Damien Kainen returns home to the Wind Clan for rest and to see his childhood friend, and his secret love, of the Light Clan.

Rules:
-One more spot for Earth. PM me for the spot.
-No God modding.
-Put "The Winds of Fate." in your post.
-No Power Play
-Romance is allowed (Hell, even encouraged ^.^) just keep it PG-13
-Each Character has an element and a different weapon.

Elements to be taken:
-Wind-Taken by Amarix
-Light-Taken by Ultima Keyblade
-Fire-Taken by Kingdomwolfblade
-Water-Taken by MeilinII
-Earth-Taken by theKH2kid

Weapons to be taken:
-Sword-Taken by Amarix
-Spear-Taken by Ultima Keyblade
-Valdris-Taken by Kingdomwolfblade
-Kunai and Shuriken-Taken by MeilinII
-Chain Scythe-Taken by theKH2kid

Character Template:
Name:
Clan/Element:
Quote:
Techniques: (Just put 3)
Appearence:
Bio:

Mine:
"The Winds of Fate."
DamienBio.gif

And my weapon in detail:
SupahWindSword.jpg

Last edited:

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
'the winds of fate'
yeah. i'm back

Name: Meilin Miyaku Kimura
Clan/Element: Water (You guys are luck, s'my signature element)
Quote: "I'm not short, dammit!" "Because I'm magical." "SHUT UP! Do you WANT me to kill you?"
Weapon: Kunai and Shuriken
Techniques:
Mist Instantaneous Body Skill
A technique which allows the user to transport from one place to another in a veil of mist.
Demonic Ice Mirrors [Makyou Hyoushou]
A secret technique, which surrounds an opponent in a dome of mirrors composed of ice. The mirrors are not composed of normal ice, and are resistant to most fire based attacks. The user is capable of entering the mirrors and transporting between them by using their reflections. All the mirrors display a reflection of the user making it nearly impossible to determine which mirror the user is in or the source of an attack. This technique consumes a considerable amount of energy.
Art of the Vocal Illusion ((Note, I own this! Me! MY TECHNIQUE!!! DON’T STEAL!!! I have a copyright on this, capice?)))
A technique developed by Meilin, this technique allows the user to employ their voice in the casting of high-grade illusions. A user must focus a significant amount of energy into the song. It can be used to provide a distraction to escape, allow allies to attack, control an opponent or even, with enough power, to drive the victim insane. ((((However, it can only enter the opponent via the auditory nerve, so countering it comes merely to covering one’s ears. It also takes massive amounts of energy to maintain. But only Mei knows that....)))
Appearence:
meilin.jpg

Bio:
Meilin is the youngest child, and only daughter, of the ruling fmaily of the water clan. Always overshadowed by her older brothers, Haku, Domon, and Sai, she's constantly trying to find a way to make her father notice her. Her only real notable talent is in her singing voice, which she's quite proud of. She's a bit of a tomboy, constantly replying to the most innocent of questions with the most biting and scarcastic remarks she can come up with. She's only five feet tall, and in a family of boys that all exceed 6'4, she is definately defensive about it. She's also cocky, and she's not a very good winner.

Because of the nature of her techniques, Meilin expends a lot of energy in battle, and as a result, she's always hungry. ALWAYS. She can often be found complaning that there isn't enough to eat, but she can go for days without eating if she needs to.

Her main source of companionship is a fox that she rescued as a kit. The poor thing was being attacked by village dogs, and Meilin shooed them off. It hasn't left her side since. The elder thinks the fox believes Meilin to be it's mother, and it's fercely protective of her. Sometimes it almost seems as though it's the only thing that understands what she's thinking.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Name: Gaara
Clan/Element: Earth
Quote: "Your a waste of my time..." "Don't even bother...you can't even scratch me..."
Weapon: Fists,Feet and Chain-Scythe(Chain with a scythe blade on the end)
Techniques:
Shield of Sand (Suna no Tate)
Desert coffin (Sabaku kyuu)
Desert graveyard (Sabaku SouSou)
(There are other's,but these are his main techniques)
Appearence:http://www.eskimo.com/~coffings/Gaara.jpg
Bio: Gaara was an outcast.When he was born,a demon was sealed within Gaara,and that sacraficed the life of his mother,and as she died,she cursed his name over and over.The village people resented him,and no one would ever talk to him,or be friendly with him.

When Gaara was five,a bunch of boy's were picking on him.Gaara kept saying "Go away...",but they kept hitting him.Then,out of nowhere,they were engulfed in sand and risen into the air,and curshed.They died,and their blood splattered over Gaara.Gaara hadn't done anything,and they had been killed.

But finally,when Gaara turned eight,a person began to talk to him,and be nice to him.Her name was Miyomu,and she didn't hate him,she liked him,and he was happy.He had made a friend,and they became best friends.But,trouble would soon emerge.

Gaara's father,the leader of The Earth Nation,had sent an elite assasin team to kill him.In a horrible mistake,they killed Miyomu.This awoken Gaara's Rage,and before long the entire team was dead.He had crushed them with the sand,and he was happy.He had avenged Miyomu.

Gaara had become a runaway,and came to his father.And,to his astonishment,his father hugged him.He became the strongest warrior in the Earth Nation,and his father assigned him the task of finding the Dark Nation.Gaara has accepted this,and is about to begin his journey...

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Back from the land of dragons and elves!

Name:Tera Calama
Clan/Element:Light
Quote: "Only way to stop darkness is to turn on the light...."
Weapon: Spear
Techniques:
-Spear Jump,
-Light Joust,
-Resurrecting Spear
Appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Beyblader/37.jpg
Bio: An orphan and last of the Light Clan. She is innocent and dislikes fighting, yet she trains in the art of light daily. She's in love with Damien, yet they must both keep it hidden since romance between seperate clans are forbidden. She still waits for the day he returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back