• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ehh...Reno and Axel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxia Diablos

Just watched Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. (awesome, by the way)
Reno looks, acts, and sounds (same VA), a lot like Axel. I'm sure plenty of you have noticed. A few other turks also look kinda like Organization members too. Elena or that one girl from Before Crisis could be Larxene... I wish that it wasn't just a coincidence. The fanfiction community would explode.

That and when Reno gets throw by Loz and lands on the ground, there is an insignia on it that looks kinda like the nobody symbol... a little.

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Well to set things straight, Reno and Axel are done by the same voice actor. The reason some of the characters look the same probly because of a coincidence. Numera is working on the same project, maybe thats it too.

Marluxia Diablos

I already knew about the Voice Actor thing. It's just that I read an interview with Nomura, the interviewer commented on the similarities between Reno and Axel, and Nomura said something along the lines of "I was hoping people would notice that."

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Haywire said:
yeah, many similarities like the VA, red hair, and marks under the eyes.

Maybe, (not sure) that Reno was more popular than they thought and they dicided to put like a little hint of Reno in the game. Axel does kinda have a Reno attitude. Or vice versa.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_>...simply Nomura got some of his ideas to make Axel from Reno.....hair,attuide,etc..

And..thats it...>_>....now dont start with that whole RENO IS AXEL'S NOBODY/HEARTLESS/REALSELF.......

And Nomura loves all his characters........especially Cloud...(>_> God I wanna say more)

C

cam ron 77

Marluxia Diablos said:
I already knew about the Voice Actor thing. It's just that I read an interview with Nomura, the interviewer commented on the similarities between Reno and Axel, and Nomura said something along the lines of "I was hoping people would notice that."

hey......what magazine did you read that in? i want to see the interview...

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Kawaiikousuke said:
>_>...simply Nomura got some of his ideas to make Axel from Reno.....hair,attuide,etc..

And..thats it...>_>....now dont start with that whole RENO IS AXEL'S NOBODY/HEARTLESS/REALSELF.......

And Nomura loves all his characters........especially Cloud...(>_> God I wanna say more)

I'm not, reno and axel are in different series...duh. If i wanted to say that reno would have to be in KH.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
^^I wasnt directing that towards you...it was just a general statement I made....because some people have said that Reno is Axel's blah,blah,blah...and it was dis proven(alot).....I was just saying not to bring up the augment again...not that you would(Total Darkess) I was just saying

basically it was directed towards no one.....just a statement is all

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Marluxia Diablos said:
Just watched Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. (awesome, by the way)
Reno looks, acts, and sounds (same VA), a lot like Axel. I'm sure plenty of you have noticed. A few other turks also look kinda like Organization members too. Elena or that one girl from Before Crisis could be Larxene... I wish that it wasn't just a coincidence. The fanfiction community would explode.

That and when Reno gets throw by Loz and lands on the ground, there is an insignia on it that looks kinda like the nobody symbol... a little.
is that really all that surprising considering that square-enix made both Advent Children and KH2?

[REVOLUTION]

yeah i got advent children special edition and i saw it 17 times i would know it was axeles va

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Kawaiikousuke said:
^^I wasnt directing that towards you...it was just a general statement I made....because some people have said that Reno is Axel's blah,blah,blah...and it was dis proven(alot).....I was just saying not to bring up the augment again...not that you would(Total Darkess) I was just saying

basically it was directed towards no one.....just a statement is all

Oh I thought you did, o_O. See who tired I get the I post here.

Well I'm just guessing here, maybe Numera is planning to bring Reno into KH3 or he wanted a Reno in KH and Just made Axel...

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Yea..the bullsh*t about Axel being Renos Nobody....

Is just completely wrong..2 Different Projects ..
2 different ppl

nuff' said :]

(not saying that you said something like that but...just for others who view this)

hooded_twilight0

Total Darkness said:
Well why not? It could of happened.
Actually I don't think it could've considering the fact that the org.'s names are their original names mixed up and with an x added.....and there is no "R" or "O" in Axel so I think it's pretty safe to say that Axel being Reno's nobody is complete crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back