• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

egm in feb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorareborn

I'm curious as to when the next issue of egm comes out since its suppose to have a kh 2 section that might have a release date or at least tell us some of the voice actor. If you know the release date for the magazine could u please write it or if u have it in the mail when do u usually get it?

D

Dexter

For people who don't know what to excepect in the next EGM look down.

*THINGS TO EXCPECT*

-Interveiws and a list with al the celeberitey voice actors for kh2

-*Exclusive* interveiw with Mr.Nomura

-*OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE* by Square-enix

-Impression and a reveiw for the japanease version of kh2

-New in game images

- More background info on all the worlds.

So yeah!....

Heres the article that was posted in last month EGM explaning what will be in there next month issue:

http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=egm.jpg

Last edited:

krnpunkpride92

idk about release date cause thats not really up to nomura

its based on square enix north america

sorry to bring down ur hopes

ultamaSora

it would be nice if they had a official release date does anyone know if EGM has a web site? If they do, What is it?

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Hopefully, they will finally tell us what the NA release date is. I hope that it will be a decent interview. Most of the Nomura interviews, seem to be really short and small. I hope that this one will be longer. :p

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nomura is not going to release the date through one magizine, sorry guys. =] But we will be getting it soon enough. Expect everything else in that issue to be true!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Sounds awesome. I'm definitely going to be buy this issue( hopefully Target has it).

overdrive

Orienter
Sorry to shatter you're amazing dream but he's never going to realease that information in that kind of magazine, or in any magazine for that matter.

CloudX159

well i only see that theres one problem.....this crap reminded me of Valentines day.........Great now i got a Girl and KH2 in my face on that day!

KairiGurlPaupo

Request!! whoever gets it, do you mind scanning the V/A list and official release date pages onto your pc when ou get it? make a new topic wit a link to it then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back