• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Easy Leveling of Drive Forms and Summons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylmurhaha

Caminee said:
ill give it anyway...

Go to The Land of Dragons-Village. Head to the Ridge area and use master form. Destory the fireworks that are in the area, only the big firework stands with wheels drop drive orbs. After you destory them all either go back to the Village area or to the Summit area and revisit the Ridge area that you were just in. Keep destroying the fireworks for quick exp. You get 27exp each time u destory all of the fireworks
ok, thats good.. ill just copy and paste that right in.

Caminee

sorasheart281 said:
i dotn know how may times i tryied that way to get final furm but i cant get it >> any other way u can get final?

a good way to get final form is to go to underworld and go in the cerberus cup, use any form u wish and if u dont turn to final form hit start and hit retry, u will have max drive and keep trying until u get it. it may take awhile

dylmurhaha

Caminee said:
a good way to get final form is to go to underworld and go in the cerberus cup, use any form u wish and if u dont turn to final form hit start and hit retry, u will have max drive and keep trying until u get it. it may take awhile
are you sure this works or guessing it works? I didn't know you could turn final during a cup..

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
Caminee said:

oh okay that might help i shall try to nite when my brother is off my ps2

Caminee

yea i just did it about an hour ago cause i saw this guide and realized i need to level my drives lol

dylmurhaha

Caminee said:
yea i just did it about an hour ago cause i saw this guide and realized i need to level my drives lol
lol, ok, ill add that to then.. better than the strat. i came up with : )

Caminee

lol, its good to have ur max drive at 6 or 7 so u can use any drive then revert and have 3 or 4 and use another

i got a question too.. for Valor form leveling is the area ur talkin about Crooked Ascension or Hall of Empyt Melodies?

Last edited:

dylmurhaha

Caminee said:
lol, its good to have ur max drive at 6 or 7 so u can use any drive then revert and have 3 or 4 and use another one
ok, added that to the strategy too : )

your a big hit on my thread Caminee :p your name is in red twice!
this thread should be stickied : )

Caminee

yes it should, i never knew how exactly to level summon but u helped out...im going outside now good luck with thread and thanks for adding my stratedgies

dylmurhaha

glad to know it helped you.. hopefully some other people will read it and stop asking questions about leveling forms and summons : / should also take care of questions on getting final

Caminee

yes i see someone already posted one about leveling wisdom and it is almost exact from the one u made

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Omg! Thank you soo much dude! You're the best! Because i still haven't gotten Final, and I have beaten the game, so, thank you. :D

dylmurhaha

no problem guys :p
i just want this to get stickied so i dont have to revive it once a day for people to see : /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back