• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dustflier help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBSFTW

Although I personally have yet to beat this heartless, the best advice I can give to you in addition of equipting lots of cure/curas, elixers, and the Kingdom Key+ is to equipt the accessory Tears of Flame. This accessory has 100% fire resistance. Because of this, you can cut out the concern of the fireball attack as it will no longer affect you. Other than that, you just need to really be good at jumping and gliding as those are the other other ways to avoid the other attacks. Hang in there!
I tried that and when he did the fire attack I stay in place and die:cry:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
i was having problems with this boss, but after reading this thread i think im good.

Dark_Wielder610

Okay. the when he does that wave thing, glide to get away from it. and i wouldn't be too close bc right after he does it, he'll flip(which could kill you) or he'll fly towards you. after that he'll be still for about 8 sec. that's when you attack. and with the fireballs, just keep gliding. cuz they;ll kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back