• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

duelwielding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
idk if you can count passing a keyblade and actually using it as actually the same thing. if riku had two keyblades then why didnt he ever use it in battle?

to put it simply, who besides sora or roxas have you seen fight using more than one keyblade?

riku had xehanorts heart within him (aka XH) ..the way that all this duel-wielding stuff ties into birth by sleep is because of xehanort ..whether you wanna believe it or not terra and/or mx are a part of the apprentice xheanort in some way ..making xehanort have ties to the keyblade whether he knew it or not ..his heart was worthy and that is fact ..his heart opened up the keyhole to radiant garden without even using a keyblade ..most likely due to a memory of the keyblade that lay dormant within in ..

regardless tho ..the likelyhood of apprentice xehanort's heart having ties to a keyblade is extremely high ..and when he split himself into a heartless and nobody ..those ties would still be within his heart even as a heartless (which is essentially what a heartless is) ..and when ansem kind of invaded riku ..riku had two hearts, the heart of xehanort and himself, inside of his own body ..

all riku really needed to do was create a keychain (which happens through memories) to give the keyblade laying dormant within xehanort's heart a form ..which he did ..he used memories of kairi to create the keychain that gave the other keyblade a form ..all of this created the gayblade that kairi used ..technically it was formed through riku ..and is his.. also meaning that by creting it ..he was duel-wielding

Skykh

riku had xehanorts heart within him (aka XH) ..the way that all this duel-wielding stuff ties into birth by sleep is because of xehanort ..whether you wanna believe it or not terra and/or mx are a part of the apprentice xheanort in some way ..making xehanort have ties to the keyblade whether he knew it or not ..his heart was worthy and that is fact ..his heart opened up the keyhole to radiant garden without even using a keyblade ..most likely due to a memory of the keyblade that lay dormant within in ..

regardless tho ..the likelyhood of apprentice xehanort's heart having ties to a keyblade is extremely high ..and when he split himself into a heartless and nobody ..those ties would still be within his heart even as a heartless (which is essentially what a heartless is) ..and when ansem kind of invaded riku ..riku had two hearts, the heart of xehanort and himself, inside of his own body ..

all riku really needed to do was create a keychain (which happens through memories) to give the keyblade laying dormant within xehanort's heart a form ..which he did ..he used memories of kairi to create the keychain that gave the other keyblade a form ..all of this created the gayblade that kairi used ..technically it was formed through riku ..and is his.. also meaning that by creting it ..he was duel=wielding

Do u mean Mx or terra absorb each other or something like Roxas do with xion that's why he have duel wielding is that what u mean?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Do u mean Mx or terra absorb each other or something like Roxas do with xion that's why he have duel wielding is that what u mean?

the most likely outcome is that the two (terra and MX) become one ..xehanort shares massive amounts of similarities to both of them ...how exactly its going to happen is the only missing peice to the puzxle ..bottom line tho is that the resulsts of the final battle in BBS while give way to the appearance of xehanort ..

Zeagal

Lick It Good
youre reading too much into that ..it was a powerful wind spell ..end of storyy
Wind, even powerful wind, doesn't just go underground and come out somewhere else...end of story.
Slap 2 keychains onto one keyblade and you get dual wielding. It's got nothing to do with having 2 hearts.
That's not quite it I'm sure, but magical clothes help too.

Alex999

all riku really needed to do was create a keychain (which happens through memories) to give the keyblade laying dormant within xehanort's heart a form ..which he did ..he used memories of kairi to create the keychain that gave the other keyblade a form ..all of this created the gayblade that kairi used ..technically it was formed through riku ..and is his.. also meaning that by creting it ..he was duel-wielding

well im sry to say but that is just a theory, you have nothing to prove that you need 2 hearts to dualweild or the conditions to the creation of a keyblade.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Wind, even powerful wind, doesn't just go underground and come out somewhere else...end of story.

That's not quite it I'm sure, but magical clothes help too.

it didnt go underground ..he uprooted them by pulling them out ..and then forming them into the train type thing that the DS rode on ..maybe you should watch the vid again

well im sry to say but that is just a theory, you have nothing to prove that you need 2 hearts to dualweild or the conditions to the creation of a keyblade.

he technically didnt create that keyblade ..he just gave it a form ..riku himself says either in one of the gn's or in the game? ( cant remember which at the moement) that he used memories of kairi to manifest it ..and riku DID have XH within him at the time ..im basing all of this on things we've seen and things we know ..as well as what evidence suggests ..if you can come up with a better explanation as to where kairi's keyblade came from ..enlighten me

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Maybe you should at the part where they make the tower and stuff. It may have looked like a wind spell, but there wasn't much dirt kicked up from all that wind and the only thing taken were the keyblades.

Alex999

it didnt go underground ..he uprooted them by pulling them out ..and then forming them into the train type thing that the DS rode on ..maybe you should watch the vid again

he technically didnt create that keyblade ..he just gave it a form ..riku himself says either in one of the gn's or in the game? ( cant remember which at the moement) that he used memories of kairi to manifest it ..and riku DID have XH within him at the time ..im basing all of this on things we've seen and things we know ..as well as what evidence suggests ..if you can come up with a better explanation as to where kairi's keyblade came from ..enlighten me

manifest what? the keyblade or the keychain? be specific. and can u tell me exactly what part in the game he said this?

and you still havent explained to me how roxas can dualweild. with no heart at all

Alex999

Maybe you should at the part where they make the tower and stuff. It may have looked like a wind spell, but there wasn't much dirt kicked up from all that wind and the only thing taken were the keyblades.

on this i would say its too hard to tell. we really dont know what hes capable of doing or not so we cant rly decide on what that was. if it wasnt a wind spell i wouldnt be surprised either way

Athaydea

Bronze Member

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Trailer/Teaser PSP

at about 47 seconds you see him wave his hand and create the wind spell that at first sucks up dirt and things ..and then the keyblades

at about 57 you see the train of them spiraling toward aqua and then the DS ride on them

for the next 30-40 seconds you can clearly see how it flies around until terra falls and both he and aqua get attacked by it ..after aqua falls shes sends what appears to be a reflect spell directly into terra's chest which stops the keyblads from shooting at him and sends them all flying.. the "train" of keyblades then collides with terra and rises until it explodes for whatever reason .. terra then falls along with ALLLL of the keyblades ..

tell me how they were not gathered and held together by a wind spell please .. looks a hell of a lot like one to me

manifest what? the keyblade or the keychain? be specific. and can u tell me exactly what part in the game he said this?

and you still havent explained to me how roxas can dualweild. with no heart at all

he manifested the keychain ..which is all you need to affect the appearance of a keyblade (which you should know if youve played the games) he didnt say it in the game ..it was in a GN

it remains to be seen whether or not roxas had a heart ..chances are high that he did ..vens heart to be exact ..
..but either way ..he duel-wielded trhough memmmoorrrryyyyy ...as ive beeen saying ..

Last edited:

Skykh

i kno about xion, that explains nothing though. only where he got the other keyblade

No that's explain everthing Xion is left handed and roxas when roxas absorb xion roxas have the ability to duel wield.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clowde

At the time yes. In Kh2 when he dual wields with Kairi? I don't think so...

Alex999

No that's explain everthing Xion is left handed and roxas when roxas absorb xion roxas have the ability to duel wield.

gain the ability. or just the keyblade. i need some more concrete evidence than that

Clowde

Oh jesus. He was using a gravity spell to control them, wind, earth. He was not dual wielding. Ughg...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back