• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

duelwielding

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
not really ..thats just incredible magic powers? ..mx completely froze ven ..moved an entire battlefeild into the air?? lol ..his magical abilities are just extremely advanced ..it was just a wind spell ..it has nothing to do with the keyblade
It was obviously something more if they can come up out of the ground and make a tower...but yeah he is very skilled at magic.
I dont get wat the big deal is, cant u just pick up another keyblade and wield it?
We don't know much about these "dead" keyblades yet nor about ones without keychains, but the general idea is that the keyblade has to choose you.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Nope if it was so simple than the keyblade wouldnt be special.

they mean in the BBS trailor i think? ..they probly couldve to be honest?

by true heart i mean....how riku had way to dawn... and sora orginally had kingdom key....
so like the CHOSEN one the keyblade chose its owner...

sora wasnt originally chosen to wield the kingdom key so you cant use that as an example ..and the way to dawn was formed through his sould eater ..which he wasnt really chosen by either?? lol

and are you talking about TAV not being shoen or what? ..because they have their own keyblades??

It was obviously something more if they can come up out of the ground and make a tower...but yeah he is very skilled at magic.

i dont remember them forming a tower? ..they just flew through the air in kind of train? lol ..

Alex999

ok idk why this getting so crazy. im sry i cant rly prove you guys wrong i guess. all i kno for sure is that so far roxas and sora are the only ones that can dualweild keyblades which has an important meaning.

it apparently is also related to xehanorts memories so dualweilding is an important mystery to think about.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
i dont remember them forming a tower? ..they just flew through the air in kind of train? lol ..
They flew out of the ground knocking over Aqua who got distracted and just casted a reflect spell to protect Terra and went upwards in a solid formation pushing up Terra closer to MX. They were also able to be ridden on by DS who used them like surfing that's more than just wind.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
ok idk why this getting so crazy. im sry i cant rly prove you guys wrong i guess. all i kno for sure is that so far roxas and sora are the only ones that can dualweild keyblades which has an important meaning.

it apparently is also related to xehanorts memories so dualweilding is an important mystery to think about.

riku has technically duel-wielded ..roxas was only able to duel weild because of memories and/or ven ..and sora most likely trhough ven (which in turn comes back to roxas)

Athaydea

Bronze Member
They flew out of the ground knocking over Aqua who got distracted and just casted a reflect spell to protect Terra and went upwards in a solid formation pushing up Terra closer to MX. They were also able to be ridden on by DS who used them like surfing that's more than just wind.

youre reading too much into that ..it was a powerful wind spell ..end of storyy

Alex999

Riku dual weilded the keyblade Kairi "used" in TWTNW.

idk if you can count passing a keyblade and actually using it as actually the same thing. if riku had two keyblades then why didnt he ever use it in battle?

to put it simply, who besides sora or roxas have you seen fight using more than one keyblade?

Clowde

Slap 2 keychains onto one keyblade and you get dual wielding. It's got nothing to do with having 2 hearts.

They incorporated the drive form into KH2 to make it more exiting and limited.

Riku dual weilded the keyblade Kairi "used" in TWTNW.

Yup

Alex999

Slap 2 keychains onto one keyblade and you get dual wielding. It's got nothing to do with having 2 hearts.

They incorporated the drive form into KH2 to make it more exiting and limited.

no and yes. i do agree with you that it has nothing to do with 2 hearts. i dont think that 2 keychains on one keyblade is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back