• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ds wont turn on.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the
Hey guys im having trouble with my ds. Not to long ago i decided to change the housing, that is the plastic exterior, of my ds because the it was all banged up. So I bought this new awesome housing for it, opened it up and changed the plastic. To my dismay however it never turned on after I had changed it. I didnt break a thing, I put everything where it was supposed to, and now it's a brick. Is there anything I could do to try and fix the peice of crap?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Send it back to Nintendo and they'll give you a new one.

If your warranty is expired, join Club Nintendo, type in your DS code, and get your warranty extended for free.

Jolts

If your warranty is expired, join Club Nintendo, type in your DS code, and get your warranty extended for free.

I'm fairly certain that opening it up voids the warranty, though I could be wrong.
I've thought about doing this with my DS before so I may be able to help. There are some places/people online that you could send it to that will try to fix your DS. If you're more adept technically, then you could potentially look at a diagram of how everything is supposed to fit and check by hand. Most likely what happened was either something isn't hooked up correctly or one of the components is broken, and if it is broken you could probably find a replacement part somehow. Hope this helps.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Have you charged the battery? Worth mentioning isn't it?
There is probably a small piece that is out of place or something. Send it to Nintendo, they'll bring your baby back to life.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor

How can you get it extended if you don't have one to begin with, or it expired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back