• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DS Vs PSP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is better?

• Nintendo DS

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Sony PSP

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Both

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • None

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
ok u beat me
when i said (wanna flame?) i meant (if u wanna flame)
and the (bring it on) meant that i'm not scared of this stuff
but whatever

Shadowysights

Screw that action
Awards
DS all the way; It has lots of great games, has more innovative gameplay, also being able to voice chat over wi-fi with friends (well, just on Diamond and Pearl so far.) While the PSP is the same thing we saw in the PS2, spin off's and sequels. And it doesn't have online play.(I had one before.) So, I say DS.

S

Shadow Soldier

I lol'd.

As for the better one, I'd have to say the DS. Even though I owned a PSP, it was a mistake. But then again, there really isn't a better handheld, it's a preference between the two.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
phoenix wright ace attorney---------------4/5 (not bad.)
phoenix wright ace attorney Justice for all------same thing as the other one so eh, relly dont see the point
megaman ZX - ------*sigh* i agree with X-play that he needs to die... watch that review of megaman to get a clue.
castlevania dawn of sorrow ---- Collecting not for everyone; limited touch screen functions; fruits-y protagonist
castlevania portrait of ruin ---- same thing as the other one an no difference except for the online co-op which then, whats the use for the previous one?!
trauma center ---- hm... ok this one aces the test but it can get repetative after a while.... but thats the curse that handhelds have...
pokemon pearl and diamond ----same ship as previous versions and its getting like Naruto (a useless game series that like megaman, need to die!)
elite beat agents awsome game but the songs suck @ times
lost in blue 2 ---- WTF is it about... its like Crash bandicoot without the adventure/fun part... pure ship of a game... sorry homes!
yu-gi-oh --- boring card games that unfortunaly offers athe mic option... why would i want to hear the other dude wine the hell outta himself? thats why there is something called TXTing.
sonic rush --- the last sonic game worth playing... the other games after that SUCK!
kirby --- frutty game for a frutty caracter....
tao's adventure --- ?? never heard of it so you got me there,,,
lunar knights --- i played that game but the Sun Be With You... *sigh* thats why i dont go to mass n e more... that line in both places get repetetive and annoying
final fantasy III --- classic game... got me there...

---------------

6/15 = 40%

wow...

ama make the PSP list tomorro cuz ama go to sleep and i need my beauty sleep. Peace Out!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Theory Master, the equivalent of what you just did is:

Rachet and Clank: Size Matters - SUCKS!1!!!
SOCOM FireTeam Bravo 2 - SUCKS!1!!!
Metal Gear Ac!d 1&2 - SUCKS!1!!!
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops - SUCKS!1!!!
Lumines 1&2 - SUCKS!1!!!
Loco Roco - SUCKS!1!!!
Mercury Meltdown - SUCKS!1!!!
Guilty Gear Judgment - SUCKS!1!!!
Daxter, Death Jr. - SUCKS!1!!!
DJ MAX Portable - SUCKS!1!!!
DragonBall Z Shin Budokai - SUCKS!1!!!
Monster Hunter Freedom 1&2 - SUCKS!1!!!
Exit, Final Fantasy 1 - SUCKS!1!!!
Megaman Maverick Hunter X - SUCKS!1!!!
Megaman Powered Up! - SUCKS!1!!!
Tekken: Dark Resurrection - SUCKS!1!!!

I HAV NOU PROVIDED IRREFUTABLEZ EVIDENCE DAT TEH PSOP IZ SUCKZ AND HAZ NU GUD GAEMS

0/100, WOW, VERI DISAPPOINTINGZ, LOL!11! I AM SMERT

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
^you cant spell hahaha
But i guess i am the only one to pick none. Cause i am more to an actual consule type play. So me and my friend we got a DS and PSP from some people and we did a test whichever broke first we would keep the other and DS broke first when we dropped it 10 feet PSP lived but then we smashed the PSP with a hammer and that was the end of that i guess

S

Shadow Soldier

^you cant spell hahaha
But i guess i am the only one to pick none. Cause i am more to an actual consule type play. So me and my friend we got a DS and PSP from some people and we did a test whichever broke first we would keep the other and DS broke first when we dropped it 10 feet PSP lived but then we smashed the PSP with a hammer and that was the end of that i guess

You know how to make run-on sentences! WIN!!![/sarcasm]

Now, let me get this straight. The point of this was to see which is the most durable, and keep that one right? The PSP proved to be most durable to you, but you smash it, now you have nothing?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
God of War: Chains of Olympus, PaRappa the Rappa, Final Fantasy II, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7, Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles, Harvest Moon Boy & Girl, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops+, Tales of the World:Radiant Mythology.
GoW isn't out, how do u know if good or not? FF1 &II sucked on the PSP and GBA. FF:CC isn't out.. FFVII is PSX game not PSP.

DragonBall Z a good game? Is that a joke?

S

Shadow Soldier

Eclipse, I think that post came from another poster in another thread saying those are games that are coming out that might be worth saving for....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back