• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ds theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auron

Missing an eye
So DS didn't want the darkness? that would mean MX forced him into it

they would be different

Riku wanted darkness to beat Sora, but MX wanted DS infused with darkness to be his personal bodyguard or something

Muse

you look atrocious
If him being infused with darkness means the way I think it does, then yes.

Muse

you look atrocious
Eh, basically just MX forcing the darkness into DS. But since he forced it into DS, it would be very difficult to get rid of it.

Auron

Missing an eye
Not sure how you would do that though, I mean, isn't joining the dark or the light a choice? you can't just force it on someone

Muse

you look atrocious
What about Ansem SoD and Riku? :v Didn't he put his darkness inside of Riku?

That's kinda what I mean. And after that, Riku was only able to be completely rid of Ansem SoD's influence when AtW's machine blew up.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Not sure how you would do that though, I mean, isn't joining the dark or the light a choice? you can't just force it on someone

You can choose, but that doesn't mean it's always a choice.

Athaydea

Bronze Member

lol lately ive regreted sharing my thoughts on certain things due to the rapage assocaited when doing it ..
i think its very possible that MX might be able to control darkness though ..or at least the darkness in someones heart ..perhpas amplifying it to collapse the heart from within and thereby control them ..

Auron

Missing an eye
That would be like turning them into a Heartless though, wouldn't it? only the person didn't want to accept darkness

And Heartless didn't exist in BBS......

I GET IT NOW! DS IS A FREAK! <--(makes me feel special)8D

No, but seriously, maybe the real 1st heartless was the DS?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Um.. no, the first heartless were created by Xehanort after the events of BBS. If anything he'd be the first Unbirth or construct of memories etc.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Besides he was in Radiant Garden.

Though Terra and Ven are seen at RG...

I doubt it. His name is Xehanort, but he isn't the Xehanort that Ansem found in Radient Gardens as there is quite a difference between the two.

MX came before Xehanort.
Until it is stated otherwise, I think it would be pretty safe to say that MX was the original, as in first, Xehanort.

Maybe the DS is Xehanort and just took his master's name cuz that's all he could remember

Nooooooo!!!!!! DX

The heights aren't consistent though. DS is a full head shorter than Xehanort. And considering Xehanort appears right after BBS ends, I don't see how DS could grow a full head literally overnight under normal circumstances.

Yeah, this.

As it was, there are more things connecting Xehanort to Terra and Master Xehanort than there is connecting him to DS.

There's nothing connecting DS to Xehanort. <_<

Ouch, MX is harsh

That's why we love him. =D

C

Crossroads

I wish DS was his own man and didn't have to be an experiment or anything like that. A new awesome keyblade wielder isn't too much to ask is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back