• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ds theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Xehanort didn't exist at this time. Master Xehanort, yes. But destinykh was referring to Xehanort, aka the pretty one. Xehanort as we know him has no past beyond about a year or two before te first Kingdom Hearts started, when he showed up unconscious and without memories in Radiant Garden as stated in the Secret Ansem Reports.

He showed up right after BBS ended. o.o;; Not a year or two before KH1 began. Since after he and the apprentices banished AtW and became Heartless/Nobodies, Maleficent took over Radiant Garden. And Leon said that happened nine years before KH1.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
That would mean a 7 year time gap between BBS and when Ansem finds him, unless BBS is carried out over that amount of time. If it isn't and Terra does become Xehanort, then there's a long time gap between the two events. I'm not saying you're wrong about the 1 year thing.

correct me if im wrong but doesnt xehanort show up in radiant garden right after the events of BBS and then not long after that he splits himself into xemnas and XH ..because from what ive gathered ..apprentice xehanort wasnt even around for that long ..and xemans and XH have been doing there thing for quite a while ..maleficent had been ruling radiant garden for like 9 or 10 years hadnt she? ..

makes me think that nearly right after BBS - maximum time being a year ..xehanort shows up
within a few months ..he splits himself
maleficent takes over radiant garden/rules it for her 9 yeares ..whatever lol and xemnes and XH roam and do their thins

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
correct me if im wrong but doesnt xehanort show up in radiant garden right after the events of BBS and then not long after that he splits himself into xemnas and XH
Yeah, I think Xehanort and AtW didn't have a real relationship, that's why not even a year or so later Xehanort was found, he betrays his master, turns into XH/Xemnas and yeah, you know the rest.
..because from what ive gathered ..apprentice xehanort wasnt even around for that long ..and xemans and XH have been doing there thing for quite a while ..maleficent had been ruling radiant garden for like 9 or 10 years hadnt she? ..
Like Liya said, it was 9 years before KH1 that Leon said their world was taken over, so she was ruling RG for nine years.
makes me think that nearly right after BBS - maximum time being a year ..xehanort shows up
within a few months ..he splits himself
maleficent takes over radiant garden/rules it for her 9 yeares ..whatever lol and xemnes and XH roam and do their thins
Yeah, pretty much. Like I said before, maybe Xehanort and Ansem didn't have an actual relationship. Yes, he was docile around Ansem and followed his orders but with the short time and all...

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Yeah, I think Xehanort and AtW didn't have a real relationship, that's why not even a year or so later Xehanort was found, he betrays his master, turns into XH/Xemnas and yeah, you know the rest.

yeah i really doubt that xehanort was close with ansem ..id assume he was gratfeul for him taking him in ..but once xehanort got involved with the work that had been doing on darkness and the heart.. that was all he cared about .. that, and manipulating the other apprentices to betray ansem with him

Like Liya said, it was 9 years before KH1 that Leon said their world was taken over, so she was ruling RG for nine years.

yeah i would think that the time between BBS to when xehanort split himself is very very very short ..maleficent rules and AtW remains in the realm of darkness until sora gets the KK ..all the while xemnas is forming the org. and XH is creeping around trying to make his way to kingdom hearts (looking for the PoH as well)

Yeah, pretty much. Like I said before, maybe Xehanort and Ansem didn't have an actual relationship. Yes, he was docile around Ansem and followed his orders but with the short time and all...

i agree ..as i said above lol

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I think the apprentices(or at least some of them)aren't manipulated, they look just as indulged in the experiments of the heart as Xehanort. Or at least almost, Xehanort's the one who's taking it the farthest.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
I think the apprentices(or at least some of them)aren't manipulated, they look just as indulged in the experiments of the heart as Xehanort. Or at least almost, Xehanort's the one who's taking it the farthest.

i would assume that they would be interestd as well if they're willing to cast their hearts into darkness ..its not like they new theyre thoughts and memories would remain intact with their nobodies or they would forom powerful heartlesses (not like they knew what eaither was) (and i would still like to see their heartlesses by the way)

its pretty obvious that xehanort becoming involved is the reason they took action by betraying AtW and virtually sacrificing themselves ..whether it was through manipulation or not ..it was all influenced by him

Muse

you look atrocious
The heights aren't consistent though. DS is a full head shorter than Xehanort. And considering Xehanort appears right after BBS ends, I don't see how DS could grow a full head literally overnight under normal circumstances.

As it was, there are more things connecting Xehanort to Terra and Master Xehanort than there is connecting him to DS.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Maybe the DS is Xehanort and just took his master's name cuz that's all he could remember

That's been proposed many times over. But the problem with that is the height difference between the two of them.

Auron

Missing an eye
There is a good point, but as we should all know by now, Kingdom Hearts is in no way under normal conditions, so it is possible

oh, and btw, hey Irid

Iridium

Awards
There is a good point, but as we should all know by now, Kingdom Hearts is in no way under normal conditions, so it is possible

True but there has to be some limit to the progression of time and the growth rate of characters.

I mean, Sora slept for a year w/o food or water........

Oddly enough that's possible by real world standards if done correctly.

Muse

you look atrocious
Kingdom Hearts still has rules and limitations it should follow by. It can't just say that DS grew a foot overnight without any particular reason; there has to be something to influence why DS would grow so quickly. Like, Riku grew a foot taller and got a tan under the influence of Ansem SoD's heart/darkness.

Iridium

Awards
So maybe the Darkness left DS and he grew taller?

It wouldn't be as simple as that. What she was trying to convey was that the very influence of something such as darkness for example can affect someone physically. That however occurs before said force is removed.

Muse

you look atrocious
If DS really is a man infused with darkness, I'd think that the darkness leaving him would probably kill him.

That being said, I don't see how detracting something would cause someone to grow taller. :/

Muse

you look atrocious
It's possible that it could do that, however, we've yet to see any such occurence of the light doing that.

Auron

Missing an eye
Alright, Riku lived through darkness, but DS doesn't? dun make sense <--

confuzling

And maybe the light doesn't do it because it can't completely take over someone

You always have that little bit of darkness?

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
so that would mean that DS wasn't nearly as strong as Riku, because he died when the darkness left him and Riku didn't...........

I'd think with DS being infused with the darkness and Riku willingly letting in the darkness, the circumstances would be different.

And maybe the light doesn't do it because it can't completely take over someone

You always have that little bit of darkness?

That might factor in as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back