• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drivers license!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*.:redflame:.*

I'm gonna take my drivers license in 3 weeks!!!! OMG! i can't wait! I have been practicing every day!!! I do admit i need a little more practice. But its all good. Wish me luck!!! ♥♥♥:D

Lady Stardust

Website
www.flickr.com
haha i remember when i got my license... my test was the day after Christmas at 8:30 am. OMG I was so scared! When I first started it, I just pulled out, without looking around me or putting on my turn signal.. the guy said I shouldnt have passed based just on that, but he let me continue for a Christmas present.

The first time I drove my myself, I BLASTED Led Zeppelin and sang at the top of my lungs. I hope your first time alone is as memorable for you as mine was for me!

And of course, GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Ha. I've been driving illegally for about half a year now. In England, you can't take your test until you are 17. Though I must say I am an awesome driver.
Good luck Redflame!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back