• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive with different charater in party

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke7751

Ok i want to know is can you use the Drive mode like Brave form without goofy being in the party? ( the animated in my sig gave me the question.)

GOOFY IS OUT OF THE PICTURE.. because he's not in your party... remember like in the cutscenes? donald wasn't in my party.. but he was in the cutscene

NoObHaTeRxp said:
thats because donald was soposed to be in the storyline through the whole game
that is a total lie..
6.gif
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/Wind422/6.gif

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i don't think you have to have goofy in your party to use valor form. you can replace party members during battle i think. so you switch out people.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
why is it that in some battle scenes that show sora in his drive outfit he has 2 party members and in others he only has one? Is it b/c of events in the game or what, did he fuse with a character who was part of his immediate party? I know this is probobly a dumb question and i shouldnt be posting it under someone elses thread but it got me thinkin about it...sooooo

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Do you mean the pic of Sora in Valor form, but Donald wasstanding next to him? That was a cutscene.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Maybe, you don't actually *fuse* per se with the party member, but either an item or reaching some kind of objective lets you copy/use their abilities or some such. So, maybe getting Goofy lets you fuse with him, then if you complete some achievement, like fusing x amount of times, you can do it without actually using him.
Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back