• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Mode (V2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezmerize

Myspace Forever!
The One He Fears said:
I posted this theory before. Since Sora fuses with his friends (now assume BHK is Sora's twilight) What if he fuses with BHK and completes himself, they would be perfect. like Kami and Piccolo (or Cell and the Androids). I think that's why Nomura introduced that ability in the game. We know his past work and he makes sure everything has a meaning, so why wouldn't a fusion ability in Kingdom Hearts of all places be there? I think Sora's fusion with BHK is what is going to allow sora to complete his destiny and be more powerful than the superior (If he's godly like I assume).
I agree with your theory. Its better than any other theories i could come up with.

shikamaru_ako

I think if that is a possible an if he did become this "complete" sora then how come he was ok in the first but now is incomplete,but off if he did fuse with BHK he would be more powerful wouldn't he weild three keyblades like the oni style,two in hand an one int he mouth like zolo off of one piece

Rikuroxmysox18

The One He Fears said:
THank you, I apprecate the support, all I get around here in flaming and yelling and people saying i'm wrong.

Hey, I agreed with you. lol. But I just don't get wat u mean the when the BHK fuses with Sora, Sora will be complete. Can you please explain what you mean to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back