• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Drive Meter and you......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Destiny of Sora

I've noticed that from all the screenshots of kh2 of when sora is fighting, the highest number of drive points sora has had is three, and when it even shows three it says MAX above it. Do you think that maybe like with hp and mp that you can raise your max dp (drive points) with experience? Please be nice with the answer and please tell me immeadiately if someone has already had this theory. It's kinda dumb but, it leads to other things...
Also maybe sora could combine into brave form with other characters other than donald and goofy (what would sora and mulan look like lol).
=-)

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
of course he would it wouldent be fun with just them! and i get you're point but no u probaly wouldent be able to max it up cause when u start to drive it changes to 5!and thats only 1 drive point

D

Destiny of Sora

Oh okay but what combo would you like to see in kh2? what brave combo?

ffx2_rpgmaster

That is by far, a very stupid question.

First of all, how the hell are we supposed to know what combos there are? Hell, we haven't even seen all the forms yet.

So basically, this is the most stupid thing to discuss.

oblivion seeker

ffx2_rpgmaster said:
That is by far, a very stupid question.

First of all, how the hell are we supposed to know what combos there are? Hell, we haven't even seen all the forms yet.

So basically, this is the most stupid thing to discuss.

Be nice, it's just some wishful thinking! We all have no idea whats going to happen, so people can dream if they want. You don't have to be so mean to people.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Milh_Amethyz said:
No the maximum of the drive is 5

The maximum of the drive meter is 3. When you go into drive mode, it changes in a silvery/whitish colour and it appears to have a 5 on it. Everytime you attack, it decreases, and when you attack 5 bars worth, you go back into your normal form, then your drive goes down to 2.

mattdelig29

kaizer21 said:
The maximum of the drive meter is 3. When you go into drive mode, it changes in a silvery/whitish colour and it appears to have a 5 on it. Everytime you attack, it decreases, and when you attack 5 bars worth, you go back into your normal form, then your drive goes down to 2.
That seems right.

D

Destiny of Sora

Well don't you think that it would be reasonable that you would be able to raise your max drive points? I mean with all the battling thats gonna happen, and assuming that the fighting is going to get harder as the game goes on.... wouldnt it be convenient? The pictures of sora fighting are from worlds that are easier, I would guess. Because a demo with a hard level would be disapointing and a spoiler.
But I was trying to make this into a fun thread about describing combos of characters.

E

Ecstacy

kaizer21 said:

um...that about sums it up lol

Brian

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Keyblade-Master- said:
I must be possible to increase your drive meter or find a way to make it go out slower

You collect the Gold Drive Orbs that enemies drop along with MP bubbles, HP balls and if they still have it, because I haven't seen them yet) Munny. That increases you Dive meter and as you collect them when you are in drive, it fills the meter up, so you can stay in Drive longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back